[MASS POLL] Do South Asians Actually Have The Lowest SMV?

Worst Ethnicity To Be In Dating?

• Total voters
what do u look like bro? Mind pming a pic? Won't leak ofc
Too high inhib tbh, when I finish school next year (19 rn) ill post my pics here because then I won't care if I get doxxed.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Break South Asian into a few more categories so North Indid and South Indid or something like that. If it was like that I would say South Indid has the lowest SMV but because it is all grouped together I would say that South East Asians are lower seeing as they are the second lowest and a North Indid would do better than a 5'4 Indonesian jfl.

main-qimg-e2fd171e200d3df5a2b27552f6a209cd-pjlq

The top row phenos have higher SMV than the lower row.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Too high inhib tbh, when I finish school next year (19 rn) ill post my pics here because then I won't care if I get doxxed.
Fair bro, if I pm a pic of me, would mind telling me how I'd fare in norway?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
I think south asians especially south indian region has one of the lowest SMV. Not bias its just what ive noticed, unfortunately girls dont have a good first impression on curries when it comes to attraction. Doesnt mean its completely over unless youre a manlet or ugly too.

What do you guys think about levantine arabs btw?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 20618
Don't mind me spectating this cage fight:feelsgood::feelsgood:.
Twelve 05tc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
Fuaarrk. This is a tough question tbh. I can't decide whether or not SA or SEA has one lower than the other, or if they're both equal. :think:

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @sex scenario
You seeing this nigga?
I have him on my ignore and he has me on his ignore we have 0 contact with eachother lmfao. He’s a little bitch that’s all I know and all I care to see of him

• JFL
This is gigacope even my race thread which surveyed women proves it. Gooks SMV mog indians among almost every race.

Currys are not bad looking but they have worst reputation on Earth. Even airlines refuse to fly because of how unclean they are, its brutal
@PrinterAndFaxMachin go back to r/southasianmasculintiy you complain about BBC taking over UK :feelshaha: over tbh

South Asians are 4% of the population blacks make 3% these paki jokes can’t even get population statistics right JFL @ these jokes and they wonder why they get memed on. Blacks are more represented because they are NT moggers who people admire for their charisma and their physical attributes. Curries are shit as sports and Aspie.
Statistically Indians/Bangladeshis have the lowest SMV.

Bangladeshis are Indians but 4 inches shorter than Indians on average.

Which means Bangladeshis have the lowest smv on the planet.

That’s why u get this little subhuman rat @FailedNormieManlet coping in every thread . Nigga is the lowest smv male on this entire forum
@FailedNormieManlet sorru bro but I burst out laughing irl I couldn’t not laugh after reading that fucking brutal roast from @Predeterminism

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 20216
Comparing averages is stupid, But I wouldn't mind being a chad of any race

yoo @ me in the next one ;(
btw i voted

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
This thread is like those weird dollar store sponge things - just add water

Indians have the lowest SMV by far, IDK why really they just do.

However, it isn't as bad as it sounds, because there's over a billion Indians so they have opportunities to date pajeetas all day long if they want

Or, just be Justin Marc theory
Good indian you know your place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 17829

this question is a no brainer and anyone who copes otherwise is delusional. if you say anything bad about bts on twitter, expect to get doxxed and your livelihood taken away by rabid kpop stans. even southeast asians like Filipinos are higher smv than curries

2064048F FC5E 484E A0E4 D7295C052C1B

after I saw this pic from notorious @Biggdink, I automatically knew they were high smv. no other reason besides personality/smv can explain this. mid tier Becky with a :owo::owo: body.

but tbh I do feel bad for curries (even though they have significant numbers in these forums, they always just get shit on… though some can be annoying as fuck) Curries just need to looksmaxx twice as hard or be born a genetic tamil mogger in order to make it, plain and simple.

they need this (especially the cologne in mass amounts)

in order to turn into these brahmin moggers

8A2CD51A 43A6 455A 8389 A494C2B3B768

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 7580
View attachment 1809344

this question is a no brainer and anyone who copes otherwise is delusional. if you say anything bad about bts on twitter, expect to get doxxed and your livelihood taken away by rabid kpop stans. even southeast asians like Filipinos are higher smv than curries

View attachment 1809341

after I saw this pic from notorious @Biggdink, I automatically knew they were high smv. no other reason besides personality/smv can explain this. mid tier Becky with a delicious :)owo::owo:) body.

but tbh I do feel bad for curries (even though they have significant numbers in these forums, they always just get shit on… though some can be annoying as fuck) Curries just need to looksmaxx twice as hard or be born a genetic tamil mogger in order to make it, plain and simple.

they need this (especially the cologne in mass amounts)

View attachment 1809364
View attachment 1809359
View attachment 1809353

in order to turn into these brahmin moggers

View attachment 1809354
@Tinydragon98

Good indian you know your place
Would you mind debating with @PrinterAndFaxMachin, he seems to not know his place in the dating market.

you literally admit that the only attention you get are from 2/10 landwhales and somehow you think you're hot shit:ROFLMAO: You're an incel in denial you monkey. Like nigger thinks he's a slayer because he had some obese white foid girlfriend whohe didn't even get to fuck:lul::lul:
Bhai why are u doing jhagra with @PrinterAndFaxMachin ? He's a decent munda, even if he is a gora, and doesn't say too much bakhwaas unlike most niggas here. He prob has different and better experiences to me and you who are incels basically because he's gora, but despite that he is pro ethnic

Bhai why are u doing jhagra with @PrinterAndFaxMachin ? He's a decent munda, even if he is a gora, and doesn't say too much bakhwaas unlike most niggas here. He prob has different and better experiences to me and you who are incels basically because he's gora, but despite that he is pro ethnic
I don't know what any of these pajeet terms even mean😂. Also you tagged me twice.

I don't know what any of these pajeet terms even mean😂. Also you tagged me twice.
Jhagra= fight
munda = dude
gora = white guy
bakhwaas = talking shit

U might not understand them but @FailedNormieManlet will

• +1
Jhagra= fight
munda = dude
gora = white guy
bakhwaas = talking shit

U might not understand them but @FailedNormieManlet will
yeah no pretty sure those are in Hindi or whatever I don't speak that language at all lmao

Would you mind debating with @PrinterAndFaxMachin, he seems to not know his place in the dating market.
South Asian is lowest SMV in the dating market.

There's likely a black-pilled study out there that proves this.

yeah no pretty sure those are in Hindi or whatever I don't speak that language at all lmao
Bhai why are u fighting with @
PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinterAndFaxMachin ? He's a decent dude, even if he is white, and doesn't say too much shit unlike most niggas here. He prob has different and better experiences to me and you who are incels basically because he's white, but despite that he is pro ethnic

Bhai why are u fighting with @
PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinterAndFaxMachin ? He's a decent dude, even if he is white, and doesn't say too much shit unlike most niggas here. He prob has different and better experiences to me and you who are incels basically because he's white, but despite that he is pro ethnic
What the fuck does this mean? You tagged my post and then asked me "why are you fighting with" and then tagged me again. What? Who's the white guy? The @enchanted_elixir nigger? He's far from white lmao I have been on this forum and the internet long enough to recognize who is who based off of what they write and no way enchanted is white lmao he is a nigger coper, I've read his previous posts.

What the fuck does this mean? You tagged my post and then asked me "why are you fighting with" and then tagged me again. What? Who's the white guy? The @enchanted_elixir nigger? He's far from white lmao I have been on this forum and the internet long enough to recognize who is who based off of what they write and no way enchanted is white lmao he is a nigger coper, I've read his previous posts.
Ok maybe ur not that high iq, the post was a reply to @FailedNormieManlet saying why is he beefing with you, when you're a pro ethnic guy, I just posted a version with no pajeet words for u

Ok maybe ur not that high iq, the post was a reply to @FailedNormieManlet saying why is he beefing with you, when you're a pro ethnic guy, I just posted a version with no pajeet words for u
Are you high right now? I've never claimed to be high IQ but now that you mention it, I think I'm no less than 90th percentile IQ wise relative to this forum.

Read your comment again. I'm not white neither is FNM. You tagged my post and then tagged me again. You probably meant to tag some other guy but ended up tagging me lmao don't blame me for your mistakes in the reply jfl

Indians have the lowest SMV

• +1

they like a jawline because its masculine, chiselled, sharp, big, like it can cut u

but these pajeetas say the opposite, when they say the word beard in that accent I wanna kill myself

Voted other because Swedes exist

Curry, no doubt

• +1
my curry reaction to this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 20618
Black Asians like Thailandese , are the ugliest

• +1
He is KHHV and has only ever fucked hookers. Far from life mogging anyone, I don’t like him for his obnoxious behaviour. I can imagine guys like him irl and they’re not pleasant at all.

Imagine that really nerdy quiet kid in class who wouldn’t do shit, and is racist af to others and so gets beaten up by them

• JFL
He is KHHV and has only ever fucked hookers. Far from life mogging anyone, I don’t like him for his obnoxious behaviour. I can imagine guys like him irl and they’re not pleasant at all.

Imagine that really nerdy quiet kid in class who wouldn’t do shit, and is racist af to others and so gets beaten up by them
He's white right? And he sticks up for us unfortunate ethnics too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet
He's white right? And he sticks up for us unfortunate ethnics too
No he is bengali (indian bengali). He doesn’t stick up for anyone, he gives bad advice to ethnics and is in a constant dick measuring contest with chinks and blacks JFL.

If he was as anti-white I’d not care, but the fact he shits on other ethnics and sucks up to white people is what’s funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Chinacurry
No he is bengali (indian bengali). He doesn’t stick up for anyone, he gives bad advice to ethnics and is in a constant dick measuring contest with chinks and blacks JFL.

If he was as anti-white I’d not care, but the fact he shits on other ethnics and sucks up to white people is what’s funny
U sure ? He seems to beat on whites and rice a lot, that's why I thought he was cool.

Also he don't take hella shit from all the anti ethnic shit here

• +1

Why is he so obsessed with asians and blacks tbh. He calls you white worshipping, but never shit talks whites hmmm:unsure:

• +1
U sure ? He seems to beat on whites and rice a lot, that's why I thought he was cool.

Also he don't take hella shit from all the anti ethnic shit here
he is delusional, I just don't like the way he shits on blacks and ricemen tbh. Like rices did nothing to him, yet he will shit all over them saying "muh curry brahmin superior, we get more white girls" and other shit, he is no better than the racists he hates. He is white worshipper, same mentality and views whites as the apex
Why is he so obsessed with asians and blacks tbh. He calls you white worshipping, but never shit talks whites hmmm:unsure:
Because he thinks he is above them, so he is one step closer to whites. Notice how he always makes fun of black people's skin colour but never whites? Yeah it's because he still has the mentality of white is right jfl

• +1
he is delusional, I just don't like the way he shits on blacks and ricemen tbh. Like rices did nothing to him, yet he will shit all over them saying "muh curry brahmin superior, we get more white girls" and other shit, he is no better than the racists he hates. He is white worshipper, same mentality and views whites as the apex

Because he thinks he is above them, so he is one step closer to whites. Notice how he always makes fun of black people's skin colour but never whites? Yeah it's because he still has the mentality of white is right jfl
He was alright, until he started spazzing out in every thread with his 100 racial statistic charts and calling everyone nigger. Its pretty obvious that he was the "edgy" 4chan kid in school:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
He was alright, until he started spazzing out in every thread with his 100 racial statistic charts and calling everyone nigger. Its pretty obvious that he was the "edgy" 4chan kid in school:ROFLMAO:
literally, people like him annoy me a lot. I can imagine him calling some black kid a monkey in school, getting punched in the face for it, then crying about it online and how he's a victim tbh.

• +1
literally, people like him annoy me a lot. I can imagine him calling some black kid a monkey in school, getting punched in the face for it, then crying about it online and how he's a victim tbh.
I can imagine he was bullied by black kids in school tbh

• +1
“South Asians” is too vague. Some are Dravidians others are brown and others are white some are 5’5 on average and some are 6’2 on average you can’t just have an umbrella judgment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deprived
“South Asians” is too vague. Some are Dravidians others are brown and others are white some are 5’5 on average and some are 6’2 on average you can’t just have an umbrella judgment
Yeah I'd say south asians are the ugliest on average but outliers with bollywood pheno mog rice and even darker skinned arabs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 17311

Yeah ok thats fair, but if he is GL amd tall and built and a slayer then I'm not surprised and he prob does get more hot girls than most of this incel forum right?

• JFL
Yeah ok thats fair, but if he is GL amd tall and built and a slayer then I'm not surprised and he prob does get more hot girls than most of this incel forum right?
Nope, he isn't gl nor built like a slayer jfl. He is KHHV jfl. HE IS LITERALLY WORSE OFF THAN ME. He has only ever fucked hookers

• Woah
Reactions: Chinacurry
Nope, he isn't gl nor built like a slayer jfl. He is KHHV jfl. HE IS LITERALLY WORSE OFF THAN ME. He has only ever fucked hookers
Ffs.

At least ge don't seem chavvy.

Is he rich to afford hookers?

• JFL