[MASS POLL] Do South Asians Actually Have The Lowest SMV?

Worst Ethnicity To Be In Dating?

• Total voters
Ffs.

At least ge don't seem chavvy.

Is he rich to afford hookers?
he is about my age bro, I don't think he is rich or anything. He lives in canada, maybe not chavvy. But he deffo isn't a normal guy and was bullied in school for being weird for sure

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
he is about my age bro, I don't think he is rich or anything. He lives in canada, maybe not chavvy. But he deffo isn't a normal guy and was bullied in school for being weird for sure
jfl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
The SMV of South Asians is hurt by their accents. If you were to give them better accents it wouldn't be as low as East Asians who lack sexually dimorphic traits

legit nothing makes me rage more than east asians in UK USA Australia complaining about racism and this stop Asian.hate crap.

they're the absolute worst of all people when it comes to racism, its just the whole world doesn't see it cos they arent racist to white people cos they hate themselves and worship 2/10 white people, but truth is their far, far worse than any other race

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
SA has a big variety and produces plenty of moggers. SEA is deffo the worst.

SA's are taller than SEA
They PSL mog SEA

Cultural falio is worse for SA but SEA can't really Kpopmax like EA they have to resort to thugmaxxing like fillipinos to have any success
SA are also better at thugmaxxing, paki roadmen > fillipino hood guys

Depends really on the type of SA and SEA. Most of them are pretty close SMV wise, but top tier SA mog any SEA group easily.

Everyone should notice the lack of votes for East Asians. I've won
B8b