MASSIVE BLACKPILL. you only cheer for super heros because they are good looking

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
you only cheer for super heros because they are good looking. this is a massive halo effect by the comic book industry. the superhero must at all cost be good looking in order to sell.

nobody would care about a super hero if he was a bald manlet. i will further and even say must people would prefer the vilians if the super hero was bad looking ethnic guy

nobody cares and nobody would care about you if your ugly. thats the truth

noticed how in all the movies the vilian is always some oldcel bald guy?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 8758 and 6 others
you only cheer for super heros because they are good looking. this is a massive halo effect by the comic book industry. the superhero must at all cost be good looking in order to sell.

nobody would care about a super hero if he was a bald manlet. i will further and even say must people would prefer the vilians if the super hero was bad looking ethnic guy

nobody cares and nobody would care about you if your ugly. thats the truth

noticed how in all the movies the vilian is always some oldcel bald guy?

You don't understand anything in Super Heroes!

Here is the ideal:
qwk0j.jpg

... comedy :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, bugeye, ROTTING and 3 others
insane discovery bro

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Cutecel2001
They wear mask, how are they good looking?

Batman Deadpool

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
insane discovery bro
the majority of people still do not understand this. dont tell me its a known fact when must people cant even see through the bullshit.

the same guys who cheer for spiderman are the same jocks who abuse incel looking man

just lol when psychopaths are virtue signaling when they say they love super heros.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and MSEinvestigator
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, MSEinvestigator, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 20677
deadpool is almost like a vilian. just lol if you think deadpool is a super hero

bruce wayne. super rich. super attractive. peter parker = pretty boy.

show me a bald ugly super hero
But thats what I mean

He just asked how they can be attractive when they're wearing a mask

If batman had a recessed jaw (only visible information), the brain would visualize the rest of him to be unattractive as well.

Deadpool is still the protagonist and the guy we sympatize with. He is the "main character". If he had a twink physique we wouldn't assume he was attractive either.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
But Peter Parker is an incel who’s bullied by jocks

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
deadpool is trucel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
But Peter Parker is an incel who’s bullied by jocks
more blue pill propoganda. parker was bullied because of his nerdyness. not his looks. all 3 peter parkers are good looking.

this is how it was in the past. if you were a nerd you were bullied. this is a new trend that everyone are geeks now

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Tom Holland, 5'7"
tom holland is still a pretty boy just like macguire was and also garfield. all 3 are good looking and therefore likable. face matters more then height. many woman would prefer a good looking short guy over a 6 ft 4 ogre. and 5 ft 7 isnt that short. real short is like 5 ft 3 in reality

Cast this guy as Spider Man and see how many cheer for him

Asmongold.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Marsik, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
more blue pill propoganda. parker was bullied because of his nerdyness. not his looks. all 3 peter parkers are good looking.

this is how it was in the past. if you were a nerd you were bullied. this is a new trend that everyone are geeks now
Nerds aren't bullied anymore but silently ignored / excluded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
But then you guys call Tom Holland subhuman statusmaxxed. You guys are fucking retarded I swear.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and rand anon
Why is Tobey Maguire favorite Spiderman of most people????

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and rand anon
only if they are ugly. woman love nerdy good looking guys.
I can just look at my peers and easily say that girls only like style (TikTok style) maxxed, middle part / fringe wearing guys, whereas no girl even talks to nerds here.
How the man stands in the social ladder (status) also determines his attractiveness and the first archetype I described is more likely to have a large friend group because he has rather NT traits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and subhuman incel
Why is Tobey Maguire favorite Spiderman of most people????
tobey has facial harmony that signals to the viewer he is a kind hearted man. its also his voice.

of course thats a load of bullshit. he could be a serial rapist and peope would still think hes charming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 27066
I can just look at my peers and easily say that girls only like style (TikTok style) maxxed, middle part / fringe wearing guys, whereas no girl even talks to nerds here.
How the man stands in the social ladder (status) also determines his attractiveness and the first archetype I described is more likely to have a large friend group because he has rather NT traits.
its all about how much you can compensate for another thing. if you are good looking enough you can get away with everything. look at meeks

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, owlofathena, Hombremacho and 7 others
WAtch megamind

• +1
cope, they're confident and have good personalities

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Just choose the BEST Pic you can theory. The other day you guys were calling Tom Holland ugly if I said that here today you would say he is goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Just choose the BEST Pic you can theory. The other day you guys were calling Tom Holland ugly if I said that here today you would say he is goodlooking
Maguire and Tom Holland both have facial harmony but they're not chadlites. A true ugly guy doesn't have facial harmony.

The german word for ugly is hässlich, which literally translates into "hateable".:blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 8758 and BoneDensity
holland is not ugly but he is far less attractive then macguire and garfield

Whatever fits the narrative, son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Rorschach is most popular of Watchmen and also ugliest.

• +1
Wolverine is like 5`5 and is the best X- Men and top 10 superheroes ever

Wolverine is like 5`5 and is the best X- Men and top 10 superheroes ever
and vegeta is also a manlet and yet popular.

height is overatted. FACE is the law. face is everything. take someone's hair. hes dead.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 20677
  • +1
Looks are important for aspirational roles. However acting ability and capturing the essence of the character is just as important.

Plus Spider-Man is known as a nerdy character and kind of goober so Tobey can get away with playing him.(although he is always good looking in the comics)

The Sam Remi trilogy is also seen as the best batch of Spider-Man movies so Tobey gets a halo because of that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
This is the first pic that I saw when I looked up Peter Parker in the comics.
20B1F4DA D767 4218 B5CD 3EF19FA26631

Chad

comics are known to exagerrate chins.

if someone had such a square chin like in the comics he would considerd an ogre
It’s not exaggerated it’s more due to the angle which his head is resting. It looks below 2.5 ratio so it would fall below ogre tier.

It’s not exaggerated it’s more due to the angle which his head is resting. It looks below 2.5 ratio so it would fall below ogre tier.
in my opinion, as sligtly oval chin is better then too much of a squarish chin. i think people with a square jaw and chin look too cartoony. its all about facial harmony.

in my opinion, as sligtly oval chin is better then too much of a squarish chin. i think people with a square jaw and chin look too cartoony. its all about facial harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and LooksOrDeath