Massive heightpill | Tallcels GTFIH

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Another L for tall men. Girls on TikTok simping for short men is ridiculous. They have no shame at all. As if it wasn't obvious enough to see all the 5'9" Chads walking around with their girlfriends or having ONS in the rooms next to me at college, now it has to be rubbed in my face online too.

It's so over for tallcels like me and @OldVirgin.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ✿👍col, Ryan, Deleted member 11963 and 8 others
Why do you keep larping faggot? Seek help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, HQNPmaxxing, ROTTING and 6 others
Why do I keep getting notified for these posts :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Pales in comparison to the amount of tweets, tiktoks and memes women make showcasing their disgust of short men. Stop giving manlets hope.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, LooksmaxxHopeful, ROTTING and 7 others
Why do you keep larping faggot? Seek help
I'm not larping. I want the mentally ill 5'9" guys to know what kind of gift they have when they complain about height. It's like Amnesia when he says we need to feel bad for him when he's already a Chad with an easy pass through life. There are people who have it much worse than them.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 5786
ngl im thinkning at 5'10 i was too tall

should've slouched to 5'8

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 7725
I'm not larping. I want the mentally ill 5'9" guys to know what kind of gift they have when they complain about height. It's like Amnesia when he says we need to feel bad for him when he's already a Chad with an easy pass through life. There are people who have it much worse than them.
You literally got exposed on your rate me thread. What’s the point of larping like this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 189, mogstar, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
You literally got exposed on your rate me thread. What’s the point of larping like this?
The guy in my rating thread looks exactly like me. Well he actually mogs me by like 1 PSL. @gamma can confirm this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and gamma
Those women don't look human

I've seen him, he kinda looks like the actor he posted in rate me thread lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
The guy in my rating thread looks exactly like me. Well he actually mogs me by like 1 PSL. @gamma can confirm this.
Lol another attempt at continuing your pathetic persona. Just stop nigga, go find another hobby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 1617 and 2 others
I'm not larping. I've been 6'7" since my first post 2 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Cidre enjoyer, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
There is a 50% chance a girl will reject you outright at 5’8

The guy was probably not Chad facially when she met him:

Please don't take this as an insult, but the fact that every single one of these guys is leaner than you is a bigger turn on than the fact that every single one of these guys is shorter than you. You are not at all fat, but loosing an extra 10lbs to 20lbs could make a difference.

Women are attracted to stupidly lean men (Who are also fit), if they can get them. Currently I'm lean maxing, and it's crazy hard to hit 10% for me, but I am getting there.

I wanted to PM you some other things you could try but your PM is blocked, so I'll post here. If you don't like your face, you could photoshop it for online dating just a little bit. When you meet them makeup for it with personality, which you get through practice. Also hire some girl off craig's list to take some pictures with you so it looks like women are cool with being around you, for a couple tinder pics. There are many people desperate for money, it shouldn't be hard.

This forum is for rotters mostly. Once you ascend you don't need to come back.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member and Squirtoutmabooty
I would rather be 5'9 with a CHAD face than 6'2 with my face
Unironically
Italian girls don't care a lot about height, it's probably american girls that are heightist

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Edgar, Ryan and 4 others
Another L for tall men. Girls on TikTok simping for short men is ridiculous. They have no shame at all. As if it wasn't obvious enough to see all the 5'9" Chads walking around with their girlfriends or having ONS in the rooms next to me at college, now it has to be rubbed in my face online too.

View attachment 1476073View attachment 1476093View attachment 1476094View attachment 1476095View attachment 1476096View attachment 1476101View attachment 1476103

It's so over for tallcels like me and @OldVirgin.
You always pick specific examples of guys that are almost exactly my height.

Please don't take this as an insult, but the fact that every single one of these guys is leaner than you is a bigger turn on than the fact that every single one of these guys is shorter than you. You are not at all fat, but loosing an extra 10lbs to 20lbs could make a difference.

Women are attracted to stupidly lean men (Who are also fit), if they can get them. Currently I'm lean maxing, and it's crazy hard to hit 10% for me, but I am getting there.

I wanted to PM you some other things you could try but your PM is blocked, so I'll post here. If you don't like your face, you could photoshop it for online dating just a little bit. When you meet them makeup for it with personality, which you get through practice. Also hire some girl off craig's list to take some pictures with you so it looks like women are cool with being around you, for a couple tinder pics. There are many people desperate for money, it shouldn't be hard.

This forum is for rotters mostly. Once you ascend you don't need to come back.
This is my face:

welcome to my ignore list retard

Manlet cope

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and SexuallyAbusive
The guy was probably not Chad facially when she met him
Doesn’t matter because just on being 5’8 alone half of women won’t date you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Doesn’t matter because just on being 5’8 alone half of women won’t date you
That's bluepilled. Just like "half of women won't fuck on the first date". Only if you're not Chad, which in 2021 they won't date regardless.

That's bluepilled. Just like "half of women won't fuck on the first date". Only if you're not Chad, which in 2021 they won't date regardless.
When I said half of men 5’8 and under are automatically excluded it wasn’t an anecdote

BEEE7225 9AAA 49B4 AE9E 8E4849930DF6

Also how can anyone 5’8- be a chad lmao

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Keep larping. Everyone knows 6'-6'4 is the best, not anything starting with a 5, in the west at least.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
only short men think being tall will make them slay.

same when some indian nigga says he will slay if he was white:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
What is his endgame?

Why does he keep posting threads like this?

brb getting leg shortening surgery

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What is his endgame?

Why does he keep posting threads like this?
So we get enough demand for leg length reduction surgery. So many people need it but it's neglected because tall people make up such a small percentage of the population and the media only portrays tall men as being handsome with good proportions. Lanky oblong-faced framecels like me are oppressed.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
you would only do worse if you were 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Idk tbh I just pulled a graph from somewhere
This might be a cope from my part but I assume that stat is for guys with average faces, because Zac Efron, prime Tom Cruise, etc. def aren't getting rejected by 50% of women.
You are correct, but the outliers do not disprove the rule. Minor lifefuel for below average height cels like myself (5'7-5'9) because if you can attain top percentile facial aesthetics you can overcome your height

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
most of those don't even know the guys they are simping for are short

Over for me as a tall guy then :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
The guy was probably not Chad facially when she met him:

View attachment 1476122
You were saying all Slavs are ugly:p

this guy is a golden medalist in the Russian gymnastics team. so, Slavs can be Chad too, heh? :p

Russia team

he is also built like a machine. Gymcelling fuel. :unsure:

Russian team2

ps. btw, this ^ is what 10% BF looks like and not what permabulking faggots imagine themselves :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You were saying all Slavs are ugly:p

this guy is a golden medalist in the Russian gymnastics team. so, Slavs can be Chad too, heh? :p

View attachment 1493267

he is also built like a machine. Gymcelling fuel. :unsure:

View attachment 1493273

ps. btw, this ^ is what 10% BF looks like and not what permabulking faggots imagine themselves :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He's Armenian. Only good looking slav ever is Vasiliy Stepanov.

He's Armenian. Only good looking slav ever is Vasiliy Stepanov.
Nope :p

Dude, cmon, I can easily find 100s of good looking model-tier slavs for you from various TicTocs/google. :unsure:

There are a lot of them. In fact, due to obesity in the west, i predict many more Slavs in the East will mog most males in EU/Murica. :unsure:

There are a lot of them. In fact, due to obesity in the west, i predict many more Slavs in the East will mog most males in EU/Murica. :unsure:
Lmfao you can't be serious :lul:. Obesity only starts 30+ year olds. Nobody at my college or high school was fat. Russian men are the ugliest people on Earth.

Lmfao you can't be serious :lul:. Obesity only starts 30+ year olds. Nobody at my college or high school was fat. Russian men are the ugliest people on Earth.
Unrelated but do you identify as russian or russian-italian? You have italian surname?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Unrelated but do you identify as russian or russian-italian? You have italian surname?
I have Russian first name Italian last name. I tell people I am Russian.

• +1
Reactions: gamma