@Master why is there no .onion mirror for this forum?

Kreatophagia

Kreatophagia

Verified glowie
It doesn't take much time to set-up, the most time-consuming part would be generating a vanity Onion V3 address (if you want one).

Neets.net and incels.is had one. You can disable account registration on the .onion domain if you don't want users signing up on it. With account registration disabled, what reason is there not to have one? There are plenty of legitimate clearnet websites with .onion mirrors (such as twitter), and if you don't want to draw too much attention to it, just add it to the to the Onion-location HTTP response header without announcing it. @Master

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, fuse, BeanletMogger and 9 others
Minor wording mistake in the last sentence regarding the Onion-location HTTP response header, but you know what I meant anyway.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel and n9wiff
Why does looksmax need an onion mirror? Then don't even let you register with a VPN

would u send ur nudes on the onion vrsn of org babYAY!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, Kreatophagia and n9wiff
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alurmo, murdah and n9wiff
Why does looksmax need an onion mirror? Then don't even let you register with a VPN
I know, which is why I've mentioned disabling account registration on the .onion domain since it's obvious @Master wouldn't want that.

Even if you've registered with your real IP address, you would still have a higher degree of plausible deniability if every future login was through the Tor network on an .onion domain. And just so you're aware, public Wi-Fi and residential proxies exist, but you shouldn't use them to register on here as it's against the rules. You could even go to a friends house and use their internet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and n9wiff
I know, which is why I've mentioned disabling account registration on the .onion domain since it's obvious @Master wouldn't want that.

Even if you've registered with your real IP address, you would still have a higher degree of plausible deniability if every future login was through the Tor network on an .onion domain. And just so you're aware, public Wi-Fi and residential proxies exist, but you shouldn't use them to register on here as it's against the rules. You could even go to a friends house and use their internet.
@n9wiff And yes, you can still use Tor to connect to the clearnet, but Onion is better, mainly because it eliminates the use of exit nodes - all traffic stays within the Tor network - which is good for the end user and the site administrator(s), but the latter isn't really relevant here as this forum has a clearnet version and @Master has unfortunately already been identified.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and murdah
Who’s .org alt is this

Because master works for the feds. He wants your ip easily accessed

• +1
Reactions: murdah
The self importance and paranoia of some of you is funny.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and murdah
.org = Honeypot
fuck I love helping my community and being a nice person online, Im against all extremist ideologies :forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and murdah
Plants don't have over fifteen micronutrients

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
The self importance and paranoia of some of you is funny.
Edgy teenagers on here genuinely think they could get on some sort of list because they make a nazi joke or downloaded a Richard Ramirez edit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, BeanletMogger and Deleted member 51576
The mods cant even delete your threads even in serious cases.
Fucking hell.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kreatophagia
i mean whats the point when its just some incel forum? feds dont care about you unless ur a potential ER so why use tor when its gonna be 10 times slower