MASTERON CHANGED MY LIFE!

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
My recent cycle is 250 test 400 masteron.

I have always thought test is a good compound for gaining muscle mass.

In reality test makes you bloated, add a bunch of water weight, high e2, etc.

Masteron gave me the dry, androgenic, slayer look

My jawline became defined, my masseters grew, my veins became more prominent

This weekend I walked into a bar and immediately mogged every guy because I looked huge and lean at the same time. My veins were popping out of my arms and my jawline was extremely sharp. The whole night I got IOIs from hot girls and ended up taking a Stacylite home and fucking the shit out of her. When I was fucking her she was screaming, moaning, and the sex was very intense. My libido and sexual performance was also improved by Masteron, it gives you a very aggressive, masculine halo. Girls can sense this via pheremones.

After adding Masteron, I am banging 3-4 girls per week and I am not even exaggerating. The way I am treated at bars/clubs is night and day.

Masteron is one of the best compounds for the slayer look.

@softlysoftly @JFLateating @Blackgymmax @lebronjames23 @5.5psl @Biggdink @thereallegend @mrriceguy

Attachments

• 1BDDCD11-95CD-463B-B03B-4D2CC0C4196D.jpeg
    1BDDCD11-95CD-463B-B03B-4D2CC0C4196D.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: highT, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, Ricky D and 10 others
How old are you?

This weekend I walked into a bar and immediately mogged every guy because I looked huge and lean at the same time. My veins were popping out of my arms and my jawline was extremely sharp. The whole night I got IOIs from hot girls and ended up taking a Stacylite home and fucking the shit out of her. When I was fucking her she was screaming, moaning, and the sex was very intense. My libido and sexual performance was also improved by Masteron, it gives you a very aggressive, masculine halo. Girls can sense this via pheremones.

After adding Masteron, I am banging 3-4 girls per week and I am not even exaggerating. The way I am treated at bars/clubs is night and day.

thereallegend
@thereallegend
lebronjames23
@lebronjames23
5.5psl
@5.5psl
Biggdink
@Biggdink
Shieda_Kayn
@Shieda_Kayn @
softlysoftly
@softlysoftly
DoctorLooksmax
@DoctorLooksmax
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @JFLateating
Agreed jawline gains are insane on this shit and you get veiny af too
Much more faster gains as compared to test for facial changes
Jfl at not taking maestron if you want facial changes from steroids

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hmmf, Oueyy, klamus and 6 others
>Masteron gave me the dry, androgenic, slayer look

Absolute mogger. But I'm too afraid it will rape my hair, which it probably would

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, buflek, weebcel and 1 other person

Absolute mogger. But I'm too afraid it will rape my hair, which it probably would
I am norwood zero on it. The hairloss is overhyped

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BrahminBoss, lebronjames23 and 2 others
Get the fuck out of here. jfl

Was just about to drop mast despite pinning it for ages now. about to load up a syringe to pin with but then see this. First thing on looksmaxxing page posted a moment ago too. what are the odds.

Seems like a sign, I will continue pinning mast.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus, lebronjames23 and Deleted member 2268
Get the fuck out of here. jfl

Was just about to drop mast despite pinning it for ages now. about to load up a syringe to pin with but then see this. First thing on looksmaxxing page posted a moment ago too. what are the odds.

Seems like a sign, I will continue pinning mast.
It's a mogger compound. Girls are literally squeezing my arms when I fuck them while running Mast

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I am norwood zero on it. The hairloss is overhyped
Indeed many guys at my gym take it nobody lost even a single hair follicle
If you are prone to mpb you will lose your hair anyways if you are natty too

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Oueyy, Yerico7 and 3 others
It's a mogger compound. Girls are literally squeezing my arms when I fuck them while running Mast
was planning on dropping it since it’s kinda costly and making me weigh less due to no water weight. Nvm now. On superdrol too anyways so I’m bound to gain a fuck ton of weight thru muscle instead atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I lost more hair on test than I did on Masteron. It converts to a weaker synthetic DHT that is pretty hair safe

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and BrahminBoss
Mesterelone mogs

Fax lol. people really think a nw0 healthy young adult male will go to nw5 in 1 cycle lmaoo. Not even a crazy androgen abusing cycle too. Can’t believe it. If you aren’t prone then there’s nothing to fear.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BrahminBoss, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Add 200 Mumbaloumpa to your cycle. Thank me later

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 2268
I think androstanolone enan is the holy grail of dht derivs tho but it’s a fucking myth to find sadly.

Add 200 Mumbaloumpa to your cycle. Thank me later
How does it feel that you will never experience a women rolling her eyes back in pleasure from being fucked by an androgenic slayer on Masteron?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Does masteron have any worthwhile benefits for strength. Ie. 1-3 rep compound lifts

Post pic of what you look like

@softlysoftly @JFLateating @Blackgymmax @lebronjames23 @5.5psl @Biggdink @thereallegend @mrriceguy
I done a masteron cycle about 6 months ago, def my favourite compounds. Test is good but I prefer it at lower doseages. But due

The beauty of masteron is I can run it at really high dosages and it syncs perfectly with Testosterone.

Masteron works as a AI too which is a very very underrated effect.

Masteron puts dry lean tissue (not DBOL bloat) and leans me out so much (also gives me the hollow cheek appearance) , literally all water weight is gone, it’s like the dehydrated effect alcohol has on your physique the morning after that makes you look shredded 24/7. And for someone prone to hairloss it didn’t effect my hair, RU will keep that in check (don’t use fin at all, RU is much preferred)

• +1

Just use RU, you can run very high Mast with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
How does it feel that you will never experience a women rolling her eyes back in pleasure from being fucked by an androgenic slayer on Masteron?
Im prob gonna hop on a real cycle at some point in my life

RU gave me ED and low sex drive. You don’t need to run anything with it tbh
Your probably right. I’m ok with RU but lots of guys do get sides from it. Either way the hair loss from masteron is overhyped

• +1
Wristcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and dimorphism
Your probably right. I’m ok with RU but lots of guys do get sides from it. Either way the hair loss from masteron is overhyped
Hard for me to care about muh hairloss when I'm fucking 4 girls a week. But I haven't lost any hair from it

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Hard for me to care about muh hairloss when I'm fucking 4 girls a week. But I haven't lost any hair from it
My friend. at the gym who is 46 told me he never got hairloss from Masteron. He said even 400mg mast was fine, but got a lot from tren and var, food for thought

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Deleted member 14693
I lost more hair on test than I did on Masteron. It converts to a weaker synthetic DHT that is pretty hair safe
Nigga masteron is already a dht derivative

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 2268
@lebronjames23 Imagine coping with wrist size when you have fucked zero girls JFL
Never seen a girl measure a guys wrist at a club JFL, you can tell these guys don’t go out

• +1
Agreed jawline gains are insane on this shit and you get veiny af too
Much more faster gains as compared to test for facial changes
Jfl at not taking maestron if you want facial changes from steroids
Masteron give you a jawline?😳

Should have ordered this shit, i’m running tren and chewing mastic gum at the same time,too late to change.
next cycle i will put on Masteron in it.

Should have ordered this shit, i’m running tren and chewing mastic gum at the same time,too late to change.

Yeah it grew my masseters and jawline

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and 5.5psl

Yes it does and don't worry about hair loss if you aren't prone to it and don't run it more than 1500 mg per week
Yes you can take this shit to 1 gram/ week and have amazing results some guys in my gym took it at this dosage and got insane results definitely worth a try

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Zarek, Oueyy and 2 others
The only thing masteron would change for me is my HAIRLINE

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 2268
wdym cope, I would lose half of my hair on a dht derivative steroid cycle

good for you if youre not prone to hairloss though
Masteron is hair safe bc it converts to a synthetic DHT

• Hmm...
Reactions: Solar
Can you run mast by itself ? Or you need to pin test too

• +1
Reactions: Solar
Can you post a picture of your arms with no pump at all that is representative of how it usually looks like?

My arms look decent with a pump but soft and watery without

Last edited:
Looks like a puffy water balloon if that gymcel arm is really yours (doubtful) ... Definitley not androgenic, you got an arm like a mid 50s woman diagnosed with the beetus. Terrible fucking look based on that arm or that angle alone ... You are bloated/poofy af, nigga.

That ain't a dry, more masculine arm that's a fucking water balloon about to pop. JFL these gigaroiders lose touch with common sense.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back