My full trenbolone and clenbuterol cycle guide

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
DIsclaimer: i'm posting this mainly for me, I like to write down stuffs i have on my head it allow me to imagine them better, and to execute my plan with more ease. I have already wrote all this down in my native tongue and let it rot in my notepad, but i'm doign the effort to write it english, my english is quite bad btw, and i'm too lazy to correct the mistakes in it. if you have knoweldge in this field you can comment under the thread and give your opinion

me before cycle:

my purpose with this cycle is to get the most shredded possible, I have been lifiting natty for 1 years now, I have putted on a significant amount of muscle. i started as skinny and put on around 12-15 killos of lean muscle during this period.​
I have never taken steroids before and I don't want to do do a pussy 400mg test a week cycle.

why does i juice?:
Ii hAVE gone quite a little mad during these last months, i stopped working out and, was partying and abusing drugs for the whole christmas and more, i was a total junkie shithead, I fucked several drunk whores at least, eat exclusively macdonald and junk food. it was fun but my physique now is shit cause of it. I want to clean that, I'm currently cutting down natty.​
-I want to get lean enough to have define face and cheekbones
-my abs to be visible again
-putting several pounds of muscle mass in the process

my stats now:
I'm curently 183cm for 85kg, and I stand at 14% bodyfat

my cycle

: I will be running trenbolone enanthate for 12-15 weeks at 300-400mg dosage a week, splitted in 2 injection weekly.

I will as well implement testosterone enanthate as a base at rather low dosage (even tho it's 4 times higher than natty test level),
i do it because if i run test only my body hormones will get fucked due to the natural testosterone production shut down caused by tren. If I inject some tren alone i will private my body of oestrogene (oeustrogene is needed for building muscle and health in men, it just need to be at a correct low dose, if it's too high it's bad, if it's too low, it's bad as well) caused by testosterone aromatization and other nice hormones, as well as DHT and other stuffs, i will try to dispatch the 10ml dosed at 250mg/ml in my whole cycle, probably something along 100-200mg a week.

Along tren and test, I will implement
clenbuterol. Clenbuterol is a fat burning pillule. It increase the maintenance bar of your body and make you burn fat on the spot. it mean you won't need to eat as less to lose fat. This molecule have the particularity to make you lose weight, but it is an anti catabolic molicule, it mean that it will maintain your muscle mass while making you lose fat. This steroid make fat loss insanely easier and work instantly in less than 2 hours. I wonder why there is no thread on this already.
I will do a dosage of 1000 mcg spread into 2-3 weeks, i will take around 40MCG dailly for the first week and uP the dosage to 60 then 80, along how i feel.

Coincidentally it just so happen that tren and test e have 3 weeks delay after injection for your body to assimilate the molecule, it mean you won't see any difference before 3 weeks after your first injection.
and clenbuterol takes as well 2-3 weeks to start to see noticeable results, and peak around this time.

I haven't seen anyone talking about it yet on any forums or youtube video? tho but i think it's a good idea to start taking clen the day you start injecting and then normally right before the androgenic steroids start taking effect you should have already lost A SIGNIficant amount of fat and get very lean, and then you can start bulkig from a low bodyfat and only put on muscles without having to worry about body recomp and other shit. . I will start at

protection and pct

-to protect myself on this cycle i will need an anti oeustrogene if mines get too high, I will use anastazrole, whenever i feel like i have sides from at 1mg dosage.
-At the end of my cycle I will have to reanimate my testicles for them to work correctly, I will use nolvadex eod for that

training program
I WILL train 5 times a week, I will focus each day on a selective muscle group in this order chest/ shoulders/arms/back and repeat(rip legs)
each training will last 1h30 to 2h, I will do 7 exercices per workout, with each one having 3 series or 4 if I notice that I want to do it.

DIet
this is my biggest mistake by now, i'm really bad at dieting, and i could have been a lot farther than what i actually am with a good one, advices on this would be greatly apreciated.
I'm still working on it for now.
Thanks to roids, my body will be able to synthetisize a lot more protein than what an common human could, the rule of thumb for me is usually 1.8g of protein per kilos, consenquently around 150 for me now.
But with tren i will be able to synthetise up to 4.4g of protein per kilos. once I'm lean and the androgenic steroids start to take effect i will have to consume more than 300g of testosterone a day. and that's a shit ton of test.
I only have 5KG of protein whey for now under my hand.
theoricall i should consume 3 shakers of whey a day (each AT 40G, with 80 proteine concentration so 32G of prot) so 96g of proteins are already met, i will have to consume the 200g else trough regular food.
I will be up of 10% from my maintaining point.
I will eat around 3500 calories a day, with almost 35% of it being protein.

my expectation for the cycle
-I except to start pinning on february 1, injecting test tren and start the clen (stats 1m83 85kg 14%bf)

-I except to lose around 5-6kg of 80% fat, by the end of week2, (february 18) (1m83 80KG 11%BF) by then i should have a decent lean good physique, but i would need more muscLE

-aroud this period i except to notice a significant amount of strenght in the gym? behavioral and higher libido. but no results yet in muscle mass

-(week 12) I should stop around this periode I except to be 1M83, 95KG for 11% bodyfat. I don't know if it's realistic or not but I have very nice muscle building genetic from the start, i barely trained 3 times a week and was lazy as fuck and ate like shit but i managed to get a decent physique by now, so i except that i should have decent steroid receptiveness genetic as well.

thanks for reading :).
If you intend to do the same thing, remember that this is not medical advices, if you get hurted or fuck up your test IDGAS, this is not educational purpose it pure divertissement and what is prescribed on me onlu, you should take it with caution and do your own researches like I did.
If a edgy 17yo incel, try to copy me and end up with raisin sized bullocks and the test level of a prepubescent jb, I'm not responsable.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, BrahminBoss, Manletmachine and 6 others
tagging juice heads:chad:

@Blackgymmax @Soalian @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @forevergymcelling @rdsky @badg96 @BrahminBoss @Schönling @Biggdink @fogdart @whiteissuperior @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @Thomas DOM @GetShrekt

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
are you black?
Putting 12-15 kglean muscle mass is so much, almost twice as I put in my first training program.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
are you black?
Putting 12-15 kglean muscle mass is so much, almost twice as I put in my first training program.
Yes i am, it was around 1year and a 3 month of training, now i'm at 1 years and 6 month but my phisics is less good than 3 month ago i'm fatter and less muscular

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
Bruh why is op in black text ? Can’t read shit jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq
>scroll down
>no pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 25667, MentalistKebab and 2 others
>scroll down
>no pictures
I'm not your mom if you have the attention span of a gen Z tiktok addicted low t cuck, and can't read a text without picture sin it, i can't do anything for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy and Manletmachine
I'm not your mom if you have the attention span of a gen Z tiktok addicted low t cuck, and can't read a text without picture sin it, i can't do anything for you.

• JFL
Reactions: theL and rand anon
>scroll down
>no pictures
the primary reason why @androgenic is the most iconic roider in this forum is because he is the only person who posted his body on this forum.

Him having a 5 psl face, really big delts and his height helped too but i have yet to see a roider who posted his body in this forum other than him. (couldnt find another person even in the old threads)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
so let me get this straight:

-you trained natty for 1 year (which is probably like 6 months because you gaslight yourself to say 1 year because youll feel better about foing the cycle)
-you expect to gain 10kg of lean muscle in 12 weeks while losing ~4% bodyfat
-you say that youll lose 5-6kg of bf in 2 weeks!?!?
-you have no organ support/high antioxidants, especially on tren!?
-you want to pct "eod" (eod, aka i dont have enough money to actually do steroids) AND you want to pct off a 19nor
-you dont know how to diet, you have the least basic amount of training knowledge and you have decided that you are superior and arent going to run a tren clen cycle.

fucking hell

my prediction -> you are going crash your e2 which will hinder your growth, you wont have quality sleep because of high tren and high clen, you will have VERY harsh mental effects from the tren, especially at that dose and in your first cycle. youll gain around 5-8kg weight, maybe more, 2-4kg of actual lean muscle and will lose maybe 1%bf, but will look leaner bc of glycogen retention on cycle. when you "pct" with your shitty eod protocol for what, 2 weeks?, youll restart your hpta for appr. 20-30%, then the 19nor metabolites will shut you down for maybe 12-18 months. your natural test is going to the gutter for minimum 1 year and youll lose your gains, your daily structure and your mental drive completely. end of my prediction.

btw, tren is known to increase alzheimers risk by a ton, especially the risk in younger humans. and clen will fuck your heart. literally. were talking about fucked heart valves, permanent palps and a fuckton of lvh

if you want help you can pm me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, makeme183, Manletmachine and 2 others
the primary reason why @androgenic is the most iconic roider in this forum is because he is the only person who posted his body on this forum.

Him having really big delts and a 5 psl face helped too but i have yet to see a roider who posted his body in this forum other than him. (couldnt find another person even in the old threads)
too bad he never made a proper progress thread, never outright stated what he was doing, no protocols, no training schedule, no blood work, and still hasn't cleared any of it up to this day despite many threads about it, so either way nobody learned anything from it and he continues being useless.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics

Him having a 5 psl face, really big delts and his height helped too but i have yet to see a roider who posted his body in this forum other than him. (couldnt find another person even in the old threads)
i may post mine in a few months at the end of my cycle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Orc and Tallooksmaxxer
too bad he never made a proper progress thread, never outright stated what he was doing, no protocols, no training schedule, no blood work, and still hasn't cleared any of it up to this day despite many threads about it, so either way nobody learned anything from it and he continues being useless.
i think people here better dont give that type of advice. leave that shit to professionals.
i guess its not rocket science but professional people with education and years experience about it can give better advice.

maybe just about his steroid usage but its literally just blasting 500 mg testosterone and orals sometimes.

he was more of an inspiratior and motivator for steroid usage rather than a guider.

• +1
Do u reccomend me cutting before a lean bulk season???
I train calisthenics mixed with weights

-you trained natty for 1 year (which is probably like 6 months because you gaslight yourself to say 1 year because youll feel better about foing the cycle)
-you want to pct "eod" (eod, aka i dont have enough money to actually do steroids) AND you want to pct off a 19nor
-you dont know how to diet, you have the least basic amount of training knowledge and you have decided that you are superior and arent going to run a tren clen cycle.

fucking hell

my prediction -> you are going crash your e2 which will hinder your growth, you wont have quality sleep because of high tren and high clen, you will have VERY harsh mental effects from the tren, especially at that dose and in your first cycle. youll gain around 5-8kg weight, maybe more, 2-4kg of actual lean muscle and will lose maybe 1%bf, but will look leaner bc of glycogen retention on cycle. when you "pct" with your shitty eod protocol for what, 2 weeks?, youll restart your hpta for appr. 20-30%, then the 19nor metabolites will shut you down for maybe 12-18 months. your natural test is going to the gutter for minimum 1 year and youll lose your gains, your daily structure and your mental drive completely. end of my prediction.

btw, tren is known to increase alzheimers risk by a ton, especially the risk in younger humans. and clen will fuck your heart. literally. were talking about fucked heart valves, permanent palps and a fuckton of lvh

nah I'm good,
-for the pct i was too lazy to go back check on the website what i was about to do because last time i checkedd it was a month ago.
-I don't want to saturate my body with over complicated hormones who are not even proven to work, I'm running tren for 12 weeks that's a relatively short cycle, If i runned it for longer i could have considered looking into organ protection.
I think you're over dramatising stuffs, and you are making false assumption.
-I have been trainning for 18 months. not a day less.
-If you read my thread you'd realise that Clen and tren won't be active at the same time so there won't be any intereference on each other except by WEEK 2 maybe.
-I have good melatonan on hand and i plan to tkae clen the moring 14H before sleeping

Yeah i think my exceptation are little high for te muscle mass gain, but again we are talking about tren, the most powerfull anabolisant in the world, and i have an above average genetic.

Don't try to gaslight me into making me shiver with some stuff who happen to solely people who goes for enormous amount or run it for too long. 300MG is rather a moderate dosage of tren it's almost low dose.
From what i read AND WATCHED you start to get really unlivable side if you run over 500mg a week.

Lol, even if I fuck up my cycle, the probabilty of me only gaining 3kg o muscle on tren in a caloric surplus is aproximately 0. wtf is this assumption lmao.

for the pct again I misread the article and was too lazy to double check, If it will make you sleep better at night i will had some hcg to the cycle

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Remember me in 3-4 months I will post you my physical transformation in Pm with you, we gonna see who is right @callisto :feelshaha::feelskek:

i think people here better dont give that type of advice. leave that shit to professionals.
i guess its not rocket science but professional people with education and years experience about it can give better advice.

maybe just about his steroid usage but its literally just blasting 500 mg testosterone and orals sometimes.

he was more of an inspiratior and motivator for steroid usage rather than a guider.
post his good threads pls, never heard about him could be nice to see his progress and motivate me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Do u reccomend me cutting before a lean bulk season???
I train calisthenics mixed with weights
I think if you take roids, you should bulk then cut.
but if you natty you should cut then lean bulk.

Dnrd + you're still a mouthbreather. Completely over, kys.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy and Manu le coq
I think if you take roids, you should bulk then cut.
but if you natty you should cut then lean bulk.
I have used roids and im right now cruising but my body fat is around 14 per cent and i train calisthenics mostly so is not good to gain much body fat
I think i should get shredded and after that bulk cuz my muscle potential is not high anymore cuz i already gave pretty decent strenght

• +1
post his good threads pls, never heard about him could be nice to see his progress and motivate me
he deleted all of his replies and threads because he is on ig&tiktok now.
these two photo is all you need to know about him.
0b616b39-d01f-4a71-ac65-f4ae92b57d7c-png.1912474
a9f4a74b-3166-41b5-9d30-7030f98ae10c-png.1912476

nah I'm good,
-for the pct i was too lazy to go back check on the website what i was about to do because last time i checkedd it was a month ago.
-I don't want to saturate my body with over complicated hormones who are not even proven to work, I'm running tren for 12 weeks that's a relatively short cycle, If i runned it for longer i could have considered looking into organ protection.
I think you're over dramatising stuffs, and you are making false assumption.
-I have been trainning for 18 months. not a day less.
-If you read my thread you'd realise that Clen and tren won't be active at the same time so there won't be any intereference on each other except by WEEK 2 maybe.
-I have good melatonan on hand and i plan to tkae clen the moring 14H before sleeping

Yeah i think my exceptation are little high for te muscle mass gain, but again we are talking about tren, the most powerfull anabolisant in the world, and i have an above average genetic.

Don't try to gaslight me into making me shiver with some stuff who happen to solely people who goes for enormous amount or run it for too long. 300MG is rather a moderate dosage of tren it's almost low dose.
From what i read AND WATCHED you start to get really unlivable side if you run over 500mg a week.

Lol, even if I fuck up my cycle, the probabilty of me only gaining 3kg o muscle on tren in a caloric surplus is aproximately 0. wtf is this assumption lmao.

for the pct again I misread the article and was too lazy to double check, If it will make you sleep better at night i will had some hcg to the cycle
1. wtf are you babbling about pct
2. first youre saying im overdramatizing, then you dramatize tren being one of the most powerful anabolics.
3. the whole point of injecting steroids is to saturate your serum levels so youll not have a rollercoaster serum concentration.
4. 12 weeks is pretty long for tren.
5. tren will take your lipids and shit them out after raping them. also say goodbye to rem sleep/deep sleep, which BTW is very very important for growth. plus some noticeable liver damage, which is actually nothing to worry about (im serious, your liver will be fine). but your kidneys wont. tren is very bad for kidneys and funny enough, the liver can fuxking regrow 3/4 of itself but the kidneys cant regenerate AT ALL. so consider this
6. you expect clen working like dnp, spoiler, it wont.
7. melatonin will do fuck all for tren insomnia
8. you dont know if youre an above average responder because youve never used gear you moron
9. so you say 300mg is low dose and 500mg is "unliveable" sides? makes sense. for tren 100mg is low dose and from 300mg upwards is high dose.
10. im talking about the 3kg kn the long run.
11. hcg does fuxk all for sleep, all it does it raise your e2

since youre such an expert on steroids, please tell me why tren is so praised in terms of recomp capability?

im not trying to gaslight you, seeing you rite your replies feels like talking to a drunk redneck that thinks hes so much smarter than everyone

edit: because i just saw, no, tren wont make your nonexistent jaw sharp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183, 5.5psl and SkullDynamics
he deleted all of his replies and threads because he is on ig&tiktok now.
these two photo is all you need to know about him.
0b616b39-d01f-4a71-ac65-f4ae92b57d7c-png.1912474
a9f4a74b-3166-41b5-9d30-7030f98ae10c-png.1912476
that's loox i know this frauding faggot

1. wtf are you babbling about pct
2. first youre saying im overdramatizing, then you dramatize tren being one of the most powerful anabolics.
3. the whole point of injecting steroids is to saturate your serum levels so youll not have a rollercoaster serum concentration.
4. 12 weeks is pretty long for tren.
5. tren will take your lipids and shit them out after raping them. also say goodbye to rem sleep/deep sleep, which BTW is very very important for growth. plus some noticeable liver damage, which is actually nothing to worry about (im serious, your liver will be fine). but your kidneys wont. tren is very bad for kidneys and funny enough, the liver can fuxking regrow 3/4 of itself but the kidneys cant regenerate AT ALL. so consider this
6. you expect clen working like dnp, spoiler, it wont.
7. melatonin will do fuck all for tren insomnia
8. you dont know if youre an above average responder because youve never used gear you moron
9. so you say 300mg is low dose and 500mg is "unliveable" sides? makes sense. for tren 100mg is low dose and from 300mg upwards is high dose.
10. im talking about the 3kg kn the long run.
11. hcg does fuxk all for sleep, all it does it raise your e2

since youre such an expert on steroids, please tell me why tren is so praised in terms of recomp capability?

im not trying to gaslight you, seeing you rite your replies feels like talking to a drunk redneck that thinks hes so much smarter than everyone

edit: because i just saw, no, tren wont make your nonexistent jaw sharp

nah i think i can maintain to 90kg easily with my natural test level

i'm talking about my capacity to build muscle, it surely related to gear genetic.

THIS IS my pct

2-3weeks clen cycle in a deficit would make me lose 8lbs as i read, and if not tren has a fat burning capability.

anyways i don't care much, i should have my natural testosterone back within 2 month at the end of my cycle.

I have some anastazrole to handle the eostrogene. and i don't care much if i damage a little my organs smoking drinking do the same, except that i will do it for only 12 weeks while other do it for a lifetime. People on internet love to exagerate steroids health side, but i think with a good dosage and pct it would cause no harm

all the sources on the internet are telling to newbies that 300mg of tren is a "newbie dosage"

and i can pass more and more even in the forums

If i constate any sides i will just reduce the dosage anyway

not a single one of reddit roidheads go lower than 250 tren for a cycle

that's loox i know this frauding faggot

nah i think i can maintain to 90kg easily with my natural test level

i'm talking about my capacity to build muscle, it surely related to gear genetic.

THIS IS my pct View attachment 2056576

2-3weeks clen cycle in a deficit would make me lose 8lbs as i read, and if not tren has a fat burning capability.

anyways i don't care much, i should have my natural testosterone back within 2 month at the end of my cycle.

I have some anastazrole to handle the eostrogene. and i don't care much if i damage a little my organs smoking drinking do the same, except that i will do it for only 12 weeks while other do it for a lifetime. People on internet love to exagerate steroids health side, but i think with a good dosage and pct it would cause no harm
youll never "just do one cycle"
you underestimate the damage youll do to your body. just wait when breathing becomes hard if you gain weight too fast. which is almost always the case with gear in play. the pct is good, but as i said, look up 19nor metabolites and think about if you still want to pct off something that supresses you 12-18 months minimum
your way of doing things would be someone wanting bimax and searching for the cheapest mumbai open street surgeon to do it because its cheap. youre ignoring all the risks because muh tremendous gains in 12 weeks never again

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Manu le coq
View attachment 2056590

not a single one of reddit roidheads go lower than 250 tren for a cycle
anyone with a little bit of knowledge knows reddit is full of shit. have you seen any of these people? they look 220 bloated and say man im so fucking ripped and sub10bf while being 15+% bf and 2:1 sodium potassium ratio

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy and 5.5psl
youll never "just do one cycle"
you underestimate the damage youll do to your body. just wait when breathing becomes hard if you gain weight too fast. which is almost always the case with gear in play. the pct is good, but as i said, look up 19nor metabolites and think about if you still want to pct off something that supresses you 12-18 months minimum
your way of doing things would be someone wanting bimax and searching for the cheapest mumbai open street surgeon to do it because its cheap. youre ignoring all the risks because muh tremendous gains in 12 weeks never again
ok will do, thanks for the advice. I apreciate your concern.
What advices would you give me on this situation, to get the more result possible and protect my heath?
I'm not planning on reducing the dosage of tren tho, if I have to make a cycle, i'm gonna make a real one.

my suggestion is for people who tolerate test well (means no water retention and low aromatizer) should run test that has them at 1000-1500ng/dl serum level plus mild oral (var, tbol) and primo. i like dhb as well, but not for long. no 19nors if you dont bnc

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy
ok will do, thanks for the advice. I apreciate your concern.
What advices would you give me on this situation, to get the more result possible and protect my heath?
I'm not planning on reducing the dosage of tren tho, if I have to make a cycle, i'm gonna make a real one.
pm

• +1
no pics no care

• WTF
You can only gain 1lbs-1.5lbs of muscle a montn from gear btw. The rest you get from cycle will be bloat xD. Why do you make guides when you actually have no idea as to what youre doing?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Manu le coq

fucking hell

You should've made this thread but lul @ your high inhib fear mongering

lol, this guide does not even tell how much to increase their fin/minox/dutex dosage lmao

hair > roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
You can only gain 1lbs-1.5lbs of muscle a montn from gear btw. The rest you get from cycle will be bloat xD. Why do you make guides when you actually have no idea as to what youre doing?
Are you retarded? Trolling? Or trying to set me up for failure? Genuine question,
You are saying that tren I will only get me 500g of muscle per month with tren?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
my suggestion is for people who tolerate test well (means no water retention and low aromatizer) should run test that has them at 1000-1500ng/dl serum level plus mild oral (var, tbol) and primo. i like dhb as well, but not for long. no 19nors if you dont bnc
That range of test is not rly anabolic. Causing more lipid issues for gains barely above a natty

Are you retarded? Trolling? Or trying to set me up for failure? Genuine question,
Yes lol theres a cap. Gear doesn't work that good (unless you add slin). And please dont call me an idiot. I have better genetics body wise and im actually experienced with these drugs. Theres alot of nonsense in this post but its the same shit i used to think when i was natty. To gain like 10lbs of raw muscle will take you somewhere around an entire year even blasting tren. Youre also notngoing to drop any bf% and gain 10lbs of muscle lol. Tren is great for recomps but dont expect over 2lbs muscle in months while recomping. Im almost done my cut and ill be 189 8% bf 5'11. If you can come close ill pay you out 150 cad. I wont even factor in what happens when i refill out where ill probably be lkke like 205 8% adding glycogen back

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
The only way to get around it is to start taking insulin

I will soon post my roided body pics in the forum I'm also 6'3 like him

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, pneumocystosis and Tallooksmaxxer
You gain more than 2lbs of muscle as a beginner when natty lmao
You can easily gain upto 20lbs of muscle in 12 weeks of 500mg test provided you train hard and eat enough protein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Hmmf, pneumocystosis and 2 others
You can easily gain upto 20lbs of muscle in 12 weeks of 500mg test provided you train hard and eat enough protein
The cap ON GEAR doesnt go up when youre a beginnger you retard. It just stays there longer. And no hou dont gaIn 2lbs of muscle per month lmao. Literally no one has except Boston loyd who took 10000mgs of roids per week for 1.5 YEARS STRAIGHT. dont speak on this shit when you havent been in actual gear circles or used anything. Ive seen thousands of beginner cycles and know that youre full of shit

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
20lbs of fucking muscle in 12 weeks. Holy fucking shit i hope nobody takes your advice and gets fat. post your peak physique RIGHT NOW to show us your claims. Im sick of you guys giving garbage advice while perfectly knowing that you're a novice as well
Everyone who takes 500 test looks 100% natty unless they bulk for atleast 2 years given they dont have a base. Most dudes who take 500 test just loook like a slightly better natty and ill provide a video

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
20lbs of fucking muscle in 12 weeks. Holy fucking shit i hope nobody takes your advice and gets fat. post your peak physique RIGHT NOW to show us your claims. Im sick of you guys giving garbage advice while perfectly knowing that you're a novice as well
I have seen people blow tf up on 500mg test cycles for 12-16 weeks wtf are you even talking about I have seen completely change their physiques on 500mg test and I am also soon going to run that stop with this bullshit of muh 1 lbs of muscle on gear in 1 months lmao

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, pneumocystosis and Manu le coq