Mastic gum is so fucking legit

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Who was the retard here saying it takes 1 hour to get hard again? Motherfucker it was hard and nice to chew on the first minute I had it in my mouth. I can legit keep on chewing on this piece 3 weeks and it's still hard af.

Mastic gum is so tough to chew on, of course I looked like a chipmunk due to how massive my masseter muscles became thanks to the blood pump. That's why I do it whenever I'm home out of school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and BigChinHispanic
mastic gum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yea they are hard and stay hard for ages
literally days

• +1
Reactions: dogapm123 and Deleted member 685
I chew regular gums for weeks. I don't even think they get soft

• +1
Reactions: lmfao and Deleted member 685
Where do you buy this shit?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 685
I kinda want to start doing that shit and see if it somehow helps with my unilateral masseter hypertrophy that causes assymetry. Not sure if is da way

• +1
Will never do that.I dont want to hace chipmunk jaw

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and her
chewed today

i feel kinda freaked out looking at myself, my temporalis muscles at full pump after chewing for an hour make me look a lil weird. but i do want those muscles to be bigger to help balance out my skull shape a bit

chewing also really helped with my TMJ, used to have it pretty bad on and off but since chewing it's like 10% of what it was like if that

i'm hoping the chew so much my ramus either grows or my masseters fill in that gap, my gonial angle needs improvement for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and IWantToMax
Bitch I chew my Orbits for 4 days. GF goes crazy about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and IWantToMax
It’s only temporarily

Yep

It won't, I guess... But Mastic gum will remain it's toughness way better and it's way tougher to begin with. Regular gum is good to start up with though

Amazon/Ebay
If you put regular gum under freezing water it gets really hard, I doubt mastic is harder tbh

• Love it
Isnt chewing hard damage your teeths

chewed today

i feel kinda freaked out looking at myself, my temporalis muscles at full pump after chewing for an hour make me look a lil weird. but i do want those muscles to be bigger to help balance out my skull shape a bit

chewing also really helped with my TMJ, used to have it pretty bad on and off but since chewing it's like 10% of what it was like if that

i'm hoping the chew so much my ramus either grows or my masseters fill in that gap, my gonial angle needs improvement for sure
Same. Makes my face look wider, even temporalis

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 685
Isnt chewing hard damage your teeths

I don't think so. it's a lot less hard than some other things people eat like nuts. think regular gum that is like 7 times harder to chew, that's all. but get a big clump of it and chewing it really works your facial muscles

@Superking @IWantToMax @FatJattMofo @GoMadAndSTFU @beyourself have a wonderful day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, beyourself, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
@Superking @IWantToMax @FatJattMofo @GoMadAndSTFU @beyourself have a wonderful day
you too man.

this fucking kid is insane.

• +1
  • +1
fucking extremely high prenatal T beast

I cant help but laugh tbh.

only an idiot would deny how important both prenatal nutrition and good maxila are

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 685

Have a, wonderful dau too bro even if its 20 pm in France

• Love it
I kinda want to start doing that shit and see if it somehow helps with my unilateral masseter hypertrophy that causes assymetry. Not sure if is da way
Have the same idea but dont know where to buy this shit in my country. Only found ELMA chewing gum with mastic dunno if its hard enough

No one fucking cares faggot You will never look good

• JFL
Who was the retard here saying it takes 1 hour to get hard again? Motherfucker it was hard and nice to chew on the first minute I had it in my mouth. I can legit keep on chewing on this piece 3 weeks and it's still hard af.

Mastic gum is so tough to chew on, of course I looked like a chipmunk due to how massive my masseter muscles became thanks to the blood pump. That's why I do it whenever I'm home out of school.
I don't see the appeal to chewing. Can you show me what you are trying to do? big masseters look kinda weird.

No one fucking cares faggot You will never look good
Keep barking cause you couldn't refute shit you retard. I love how you were asking for other things about optimizing puberty when you first said it's all genetics 😂 Keep embarrassing yourself I'm sure I look better than you
I don't see the appeal to chewing. Can you show me what you are trying to do? big masseters look kinda weird.
Bone morphology

Keep barking cause you couldn't refute shit you retard. I love how you were asking for other things about optimizing puberty when you first said it's all genetics 😂 Keep embarrassing yourself I'm sure I look better than you

Bone morphology
Your the biggest faggot on this forum. you somehow see every comment I make and I honestly had no clue who this faggot was laughing at all my posts and comments then I realize it was the retard I argued with about genetics. Then you use the same “you couldn’t refute my shit” you deadass remember shit I said on this forum that I don’t lol fucking get the fuck off your computer and go outside ugly faggot . I come here to ask questions but this is your home fucking you forever ugly shit kys.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and her
Your the biggest faggot on this forum. you somehow see every comment I make and I honestly had no clue who this faggot was laughing at all my posts and comments then I realize it was the retard I argued with about genetics. Then you use the same “you couldn’t refute my shit” you deadass remember shit I said on this forum that I don’t lol fucking get the fuck off your computer and go outside ugly faggot . I come here to ask questions but this is your home fucking you forever ugly shit kys.

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 685 and mattzdeb
they can look quite good tbh

• +1
Nice ad hominems, kid. You already showed how retarded you were by first stating it's all genetics and then asking for advice for "squeezing out the potential" during puberty. Oh and btw I'm sure I'm more successful than you 😂 but let's not get into that
HAHAHA I'm dead, this guy is so easy to trigger

• Woah
Reactions: her
Nice ad hominems, kid. You already showed how retarded you were by first stating it's all genetics and then asking for advice for "squeezing out the potential" during puberty. Oh and btw I'm sure I'm more successful than you 😂 but let's not get into that

HAHAHA I'm dead, this guy is so easy to trigger

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685