Masturbation during Ramadan?

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I beat my dick 2 times today. Is jerking off during Ramadan okay?

Tagging muslims

@yeeyeeslayer @sportsmogger @SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, reptiles, socialcel and 2 others

Tagging muslims

Your fast is broken if you do it

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, sportsmogger, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
You lose 1 deflowered virgin in paradise for every time you masturbate during Ramadan. Be cognizant that you start off with 72.

Allah is strict with such rules and regulations. Virgins are in short supply and if you can’t handle yourself in this realm, Allah can’t trust you to properly fuck the virgins in the afterlife

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), i_love_roosters, Michael Myers and 1 other person
You lose 1 deflowered virgin in paradise for every time you masturbate during Ramadan. Be cognizant that you start off with 72.
Ameen

Allah is strict with such rules and regulations. Virgins are in short supply and if you can’t handle yourself in this realm, Allah can’t trust you to properly fuck the virgins in the afterlife

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

Tagging muslims

Do it after iftar. Try to limit as much as possible ofc. It's haram regardless of Ramadan anyway, but yeah I'm ngl I do it too. How else am I gonna cope since the Jews have deprived me of a wife?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, RAMU KAKA and ingram33

islam indeed is the incel cuck religion after all, even subhumans can secure a jb in thirldworld:lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Masturbation alone doesn't break your fast; ejaculating, however, does.

Do it after iftar. Try to limit as much as possible ofc. It's haram regardless of Ramadan anyway, but yeah I'm ngl I do it too. How else am I gonna cope since the Jews have deprived me of a wife?
Me too. Man. Me too. But I sadly broke my fast a few times by cooming. Last time I didn't want to but drops of coom came out and I was like, might as well just ejaculate entirely since drops of semen already came out. Wasn't precum but actual coom.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Eternal_ and ominion

wtf bro why did no one tell me ts