Masturbation, Why is it Good/Bad ?

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
Simple thread looking for opinions because as we all know this is a very controversial topic

Why do you think it is Good or Bad or maybe you think there are positive and negative effects and it isn't purely one sided
Speaking on this topic usually results in morons arguing.

I don’t think it really matters

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and HereToGetBetter
its bad and you know it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272, PseudoMaxxer, risque_dew and 3 others
Just rub one out and go on with your day, doing nofap and being horny all the time will ruin your productivity/ will make you do dumb decisions thinking with your dick rather than your brain

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 47272, Arditi and 4 others
Good because it feels good, bad because it makes you content without sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272 and HereToGetBetter
Good for the high
Bad for the body
No need to go further

• +1
Just have sex

• +1
Just rub one out and go on with your day, doing nofap and being horny all the time will ruin your productivity/ will make you do dumb decisions thinking with your dick rather than your brain
This is only momentarily. I was in this state a few days ago, but it passes and your body adjusts to it and redirects the resources and energy towards other things in your body like skin, hair and eyes. My skin is smoother nowadays, I am also starting to get a lot of choosing signals compared to usual. And my muscles are harder throughout the day without a pump. At the gym this chick was making strong eye contact and smiling today.

Also my clarity is and brain capacity is increasing day by day. I measure it with a variety of working memory tests. I can do 14 elements inside my mind now, while off retention is lower.

There is nothing good about wasting your energy in a sock, you can use it for looksmaxxing and finance maxxing. Ppl nowadays are insane, they wake up rub one out; out of habit. They lose energy. And then drink a coffee to replenish the energy smh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 47272 and Fforsaken_11
Here is a simple exercise for you. Stop touching your dick for 14 days and see for yourself. You don't need other people to tell you about this. It is a waste of time, especially on a forum containing some of the most sexually frustrated men on earth and some of the most desperate sexual validation seeking men on earth.

Keep a small journal with metrics, measure the following:
- Energy levels (use a rank system like x out of 5)
- Motivation
- Discipline
- Willpower
- Amount of hours slept
- Mental clarity
- Creativity
- Strength in gym
- Stamina
- Skin collagen (just look in mirror and see if it is glowing)
- Depth of voice
- How nice people are to you
- How much people are starring at you

This should be good for now. You should see some differences in these metrics with a mere 14 days. If you go longer your eye area also gets improved and your face will pop more due to collagen and leanness. And you'll most definitely have rare encounters with women (if you are average to good looking). It will be a noticeable difference because it will be different treatment than usual, so you'll know. Masturbation is not natural. Your body looks the best when it is retaining, even booby ducks get a beautiful glow on their feet when they retain, their feet become deep blue as a sign of fertility. Same goes for men, their skin starts to glow with a bright shine to it. You'll be a collagen god on retention. By all means have as much sex possible but never masturbate.

If you go on any semen retention forum and TRT forum, and you compare the benefits they are pretty much word for word the same.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joonla, Fforsaken_11, idcgraycel and 1 other person
Here is a simple exercise for you. Stop touching your dick for 14 days and see for yourself. You don't need other people to tell you about this. It is a waste of time, especially on a forum containing some of the most sexually frustrated men on earth and some of the most desperate sexual validation seeking men on earth.

- Motivation
- Discipline
- Willpower
- Amount of hours slept
- Mental clarity
- Creativity
- Strength in gym
- Stamina
- Depth of voice

This should be good for now. You should see some differences in these metrics with a mere 14 days. If you go longer your eye area also gets improved and your face will pop more due to collagen and leanness. And you'll most definitely have rare encounters with women (if you are average to good looking). It will be a noticeable difference because it will be different treatment than usual, so you'll know. Masturbation is not natural. Your body looks the best when it is retaining, even booby ducks get a beautiful glow on their feet when they retain, their feet become deep blue as a sign of fertility. Same goes for men, their skin starts to glow with a bright shine to it. You'll be a collagen god on retention. By all means have as much sex possible but never masturbate.

If you go on any semen retention forum and TRT forum, and you compare the benefits they are pretty much word for word the same.
Whats the difference between sex and masturbation knowing that ejaculation is the same act

Whats the difference between sex and masturbation knowing that ejaculation is the same act
Sex releases oxytocin and other neuro chemicals that masturbation doesn't. So it has a different effect on your mental well being. But if you started with masturbation since a young age I recommend 90 days of also no sex to somewhat restore your brain to max neurotypical traits. And almost all men nowadays are neurocels tbh

It is probably the reason why ppl are so focused on looksmaxxing on here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Fforsaken_11 and RandomSwan
Cuck if you do it

• +1
Reactions: HereToGetBetter
Masturbation lowers risk of prostate cancer

• +1
Reactions: HereToGetBetter
Masturbation lowers risk of prostate cancer
Typical NPC reply. They only found a correlation between: old men | not having sex | more prostate cancer and this was a comparison between healthy young men smh. Even the researcher themselves said correlation is not causation. Any one with 2 brain cells understand that old men ejaculate less because they are old and don't have as much sex and they are less healthy generally. And now every first google research about masturbation is just propaganda bullshit to keep men weak:

- Just masturbate bro it is healthy
- Lowers prostate cancer bro
- Everybody does it bro

clown world we live in

• Love it
Reactions: Dicktator

- Motivation
- Discipline
- Willpower
- Amount of hours slept
- Mental clarity
- Creativity
- Strength in gym
- Stamina
- Depth of voice

Congratulations brother you have succeeded at life.

Keep retaning your life force.

This forum needs more people like you.

May I ask how old are are you and when did you started retaning??

This is only momentarily. I was in this state a few days ago, but it passes and your body adjusts to it and redirects the resources and energy towards other things in your body like skin, hair and eyes. My skin is smoother nowadays, I am also starting to get a lot of choosing signals compared to usual. And my muscles are harder throughout the day without a pump. At the gym this chick was making strong eye contact and smiling today.

Also my clarity is and brain capacity is increasing day by day. I measure it with a variety of working memory tests. I can do 14 elements inside my mind now, while off retention is lower.

There is nothing good about wasting your energy in a sock, you can use it for looksmaxxing and finance maxxing. Ppl nowadays are insane, they wake up rub one out; out of habit. They lose energy. And then drink a coffee to replenish the energy smh.
High Iq response I feel bad for these teenagers losing there life force only cuz Google says it's healthy to do it 22 times a month.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Simple thread looking for opinions because as we all know this is a very controversial topic

Why do you think it is Good or Bad or maybe you think there are positive and negative effects and it isn't purely one sided
Speaking on this topic usually results in morons arguing.
It's called life force for a reason....

How can losing your life force be good??

Think about it.

The older you get you should do it less to retain energy and vitality

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies