Matched with some 18 yo and she bragged that she gets fucked every night out and got tag teamed on V day by two strangers

Honestly, how tf can girls find so many guys to fuck before they are 18? Over 20 before that is fucking insane man
She bragged that she goes out every weekend and brings guys back every time JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 23218 and Acne Victim
24 at 18 that's fucking insane tho. I spoke to a girl not too long ago and she said since she'd been single for 8 months she'd fucked over 30 guys. These women are fucking so many guys it's insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Chadeep, Gengar and 1 other person
She bragged that she goes out every weekend and brings guys back every time JFL.
Exactly, its still insane to me how she has a lay count over 20 at that age while over half of guys are still virgins. And retards still deny the blackpill lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, thereallegend, Unlimited and 2 others
She said the guys she fucked looked better than me fucking bitch even tho i mog her to death
Inked3289294 55554333

Apparently not good enough for this used up cumdumpster

Exactly, its still insane to me how she has a lay count over 20 at that age while over half of guys are still virgins. And retards still deny the blackpill lol
I told her i have fucked 9 people and she put 'oh' and laughing emojis fucking brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 7580
This is why I cringe when people brag about Muh slaying or think you have to be a top tier guy to fuck

Girls will fuck everyone (except pslers and redditors)

@germanlooks

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 7580, Chadeep and 3 others
There are 2 type of girls in this world the ones on dating apps and Instagram and the traditional ones. Don't be surprised of anything that the former do
Basically every girl 18-20 has ig

24 at 18 that's fucking insane tho. I spoke to a girl not too long ago and she said since she'd been single for 8 months she'd fucked over 30 guys. These women are fucking so many guys it's insane
That’s a dude a week

These women are the future mothers of the future generations. Brutal.

• WTF
Reactions: WishIwasChico
pity the poor bastard who marries her while ignorant of her past

she won’t be doing the exciting things in bed with him even though she’s like that now

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, Deleted member 25667 and 2 others
This is why I cringe when people brag about Muh slaying or think you have to be a top tier guy to fuck

Girls will fuck everyone (except pslers and redditors)

@germanlooks
thir fuckjing th same chads

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Ask hr if she fuckd any bbcs

Jfl this is the type of foid behavior my family defends.
And then when I say I don't want to marry a non virgin foud with a bodycount like this they say stop being insecure

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Gengar and WishIwasChico
I unmatched her, fuck i couldn't take it no more, seeing her was making me rage so hard...

Go ER.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
And now she wants to settle down :lul:

Is she extremely good looking?
HAHAHah no, she was MTB at literal best. She had a good body tho, like really good, so chadfactory.org.

i am talking to a htb with brown hair and blue eyes for a few days asked her body count a few hours ago and she said 1 and i can't even take her seriously now imagine 20+

Last edited:
You are genuinely autistic friend

• JFL
was talking to a htb with brown hair and blue eyes for a few days asked her body count a few hours ago and she said 1 and i can't even take her seriously now imagine 20+
Don't bother bragging on this thread cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 22924
  • JFL
There's a good chance she's younger than 18 btw. Girls like this always join tinder before 18, and if she had her tinder account when she was younger, then turned 18, her bio would be something like "I'm 18 not 19" while her age on the app says 19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 22924
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 22924
There's a good chance she's younger than 18 btw. Girls like this always join tinder before 18, and if she had her tinder account when she was younger, then turned 18, her bio would be something like "I'm 18 not 19" while her age on the app says 19
She did look quite younger tbf JFL.... It gets worse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 21661
  • JFL
she is 17 probably one day a simp will go into a ltr with her overrrrrr for him
Ye probs, fuck she looked like a giga slut too, like you could just tell... She had the literal pheno of a young slut. I bet she has even fucked her friends dad or teachers JFL.

I spoke to a girl in December for a few weeks and she told me how her friends that were 18 all had bodycounts over 20 and brought home a guy ever weekend to their dorm to be fucked. It's fucking over for me, these women would fucking turn me down in a nightclub JFL. Over...

brb using imagination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Gengar
Ye probs, fuck she looked like a giga slut too, like you could just tell... She had the literal pheno of a young slut. I bet she has even fucked her friends dad or teachers JFL.

I spoke to a girl in December for a few weeks and she told me how her friends that were 18 all had bodycounts over 20 and brought home a guy ever weekend to their dorm to be fucked. It's fucking over for me, these women would fucking turn me down in a nightclub JFL. Over...
realize all those foids get fucked by 5%-10% of guys it's impossible to find a foid who is still a virgin i know a 17 year old landwhale who has a bodycount of 42 which is probably even higher because foids lie about that shit overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and WishIwasChico
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 22924
realize all those foids get fucked by 5%-10% of guys it's impossible to find a foid who is still a virgin i know a 17 year old landwhale who has a bodycount of 42 which is probably even higher because foids lie about that shit overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Fuck, i'm never getting into a LTR ever. I just can't. The blackpill has consumed me too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, Gengar and Deleted member 22924
Fuck, i'm never getting into a LTR ever. I just can't. The blackpill has consumed me too much.
the blackpill opened my eyes bro ltr in this generation doesn't work i would only go in a ltr if the foid is still a virgin which is impossible to find so i stay single bhai

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and WishIwasChico
the blackpill opened my eyes bro ltr in this generation doesn't work i would only go in a ltr if the foid is still a virgin which is impossible to find so i stay single bhai
Facts.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 22924
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Sprinkles
Because knowing the incels here, they'll reverse search her pic and start spamming her dm trying to be number 25 JFL
No they won’t and what does it matter anyway u don’t know her 😂 Ive posted plenty of girls from tinder and hinge

• +1
No they won’t and what does it matter anyway u don’t know her 😂 Ive posted plenty of girls from tinder and hinge
Ye can you stop doing that please i'm sick of seeing tranny landwhales on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Gengar, Splinter901 and 1 other person