Matched with some 18 yo and she bragged that she gets fucked every night out and got tag teamed on V day by two strangers

Genuinely over for oneitiscels. When we say your oneitis is cleaning chads cum off her maxilla while you rot on looksmax, we're not joking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, Chadeep, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221 and WishIwasChico
Genuinely over for oneitiscels. When we say your oneitis is cleaning chads cum off her maxilla while you rot on looksmax, we're not joking
It's fucking brutal. I've seen so many stories of niggas on here simping for a onetis only to find out she got tag teamed by two strangers on a night out or similar... Fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667
Not my oneitis. She's married. Bodycount of 1 too (hubby) IF they haven't consummated already.

shut up incels. one girl or even 100 girls from tinder is not a good sample. first take a statistics 101 course then we can talk

shut up incels. one girl or even 100 girls from tinder is not a good sample. first take a statistics 101 course then we can talk
I understand what you're saying, but every girl i've spoke to has told me they have fucked over 20 people and all are like 18 etc... I hear this shit all the time. I literally posted a thread the other day of a HTB moaning of be used and blocked constantly, it's brutal... I wish it wasn't the truth

I understand what you're saying, but every girl i've spoke to has told me they have fucked over 20 people and all are like 18 etc... I hear this shit all the time. I literally posted a thread the other day of a HTB moaning of be used and blocked constantly, it's brutal... I wish it wasn't the truth
because all of your interactions come girls who you met off dating apps what do you expect tbh it's like going to mcdonald every day and get surprised you became fat

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and WishIwasChico
because all of your interactions come girls who you met off dating apps what do you expect tbh it's like going to mcdonald every day and get surprised you became fat
True but the girls would speak about their friends who weren't on dating apps.

True but the girls would speak about their friends who weren't on dating apps.
my experience is different tbh even when i used tinder i spoke with girls who told me they didn't like whores that most of their friends didn't have sex etc. this after i was trying to explain to them i was tired of hook ups and shit. and still when i met them the vibe was simply off so i wasn't willing to see them anymore. girls who use dating apps are a specific type who are also obsessed with social media and vapid stuff. you search there only if you want a quick fuck, no need to generalize to every girl

You should fuck her degarde her choke her.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
You should fuck her degarde her choke her.
I do that to the tinder sluts i fuck anyways JFL. They love it when you degrade them JFL

It's genuinely insane how brutal it is with zoomer foids.
Half of guys at 20 are virgins while all the foids have atleast 10 body count.
Jfl I hate foids so much. After being blackpilled like this I could never be in a relationship. I'd know the foid got ran through in her past even if she claims to be a virgin

• +1
It's genuinely insane how brutal it is with zoomer foids.
Half of guys at 20 are virgins while all the foids have atleast 10 body count.
Jfl I hate foids so much. After being blackpilled like this I could never be in a relationship. I'd know the foid got ran through in her past even if she claims to be a virgin
are halkf of mevn rally virgin at 20. Brootal

are halkf of mevn rally virgin at 20. Brootal
Yeah, I think only at 22 do most men stop being virgin.
But those are old stats too so it's probably waaay worse in our current incel age. I can tell just from the normies in my college most of them a virgins.
BTW bhai how will you find a virgin wife?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and WishIwasChico
Yeah, I think only at 22 do most men stop being virgin.
But those are old stats too so it's probably waaay worse in our current incel age. I can tell just from the normies in my college most of them a virgins.
BTW bhai how will you find a virgin wife?
I will try to make my parents not makr me get married and scortcl (i have good nmoney), if not ill gt a girl from pakiland. I probably wont end up getting married tho, if I bitch hard enough my parnts will just give up jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I will try to make my parents not makr me get married and scortcl (i have good nmoney), if not ill gt a girl from pakiland. I probably wont end up getting married tho, if I bitch hard enough my parnts will just give up jfl.
Brutal boyo, jfl my family is presuring me to get married too. I told them I don't want to marry a non virgin foid and that would be cucked. But they went full bluepilled and said "why are you scared of girls, stop being insecure. If she's a good wife it doesn't matter that she's not virgin"

Jfl my dad's even slightly threatening me that he will not give me any inheritance if I don't marry.
Jfl wtf, ethnic parents are so cucked

she will drive for the dick
Doesn't need to, when we first matched she started sexting me but said i lived too far. She can go out and get goodlooking guys in the city she lives in every weekend, as it is a major one. Meanwhile i rot in the countryside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
pity the poor bastard who marries her while ignorant of her past

she won’t be doing the exciting things in bed with him even though she’s like that now
Some guy who will brag how he’s winning at life

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and WishIwasChico
Brutal boyo, jfl my family is presuring me to get married too. I told them I don't want to marry a non virgin foid and that would be cucked. But they went full bluepilled and said "why are you scared of girls, stop being insecure. If she's a good wife it doesn't matter that she's not virgin"

Jfl my dad's even slightly threatening me that he will not give me any inheritance if I don't marry.
Jfl wtf, ethnic parents are so cucked
How old are you and enthnicity how are you trying?

Tbh just go ion thee dates to show you are trying and fuck them up badly. Like if they make me, I will start ranting about thee jews and nand othr dumbshit. My parents may hear about this and stop tryin g at riksk of further embarassing the family.

• +1
Reactions: Crustaciouse_
Doesn't need to, when we first matched she started sexting me but said i lived too far. She can go out and get goodlooking guys in the city she lives in every weekend, as it is a major one. Meanwhile i rot in the countryside
over for countrycels

• JFL
How old are you and enthnicity how are you trying?

Tbh just go ion thee dates to show you are trying and fuck them up badly. Like if they make me, I will start ranting about thee jews and nand othr dumbshit. My parents may hear about this and stop tryin g at riksk of further embarassing the family.
I'm Albanian and 22.
Jfl sadly it doesn't work that easily. For arranged marriage shit my parents want me to waste money flying back to my country just to "get to know" a foid they set up. Jfl so fly all the way just to kiss ass of someone's family while the foid has a 900 body count.
I'm just planning on continuing going full blackpill on my parents.

• +1
Some guy who will brag how he’s winning at life
not blackjpilld like us. Your gospel of the blue pill will nerver reach me after what ive sen

I'm Albanian and 22.
Jfl sadly it doesn't work that easily. For arranged marriage shit my parents want me to waste money flying back to my country just to "get to know" a foid they set up. Jfl so fly all the way just to kiss ass of someone's family while the foid has a 900 body count.
I'm just planning on continuing going full blackpill on my parents.
This wont work they are too bluepilledd and they wont ever change. Copuld work ifg you tell thm about the thhings that foids do and how many men tey fuc.k Maybe lie about dating someone

They are trying to forc you at 22 jfl i have until 26 so i can at least ascend through surgeries maybe.

not blackjpilld like us. Your gospel of the blue pill will nerver reach me after what ive sen
Na I see lots of “blackpilled” ethnics here brag that some guy from their race married a white roastie (who obviously got pumped and dumped by 100s of guys before settling)

• JFL
Na I see lots of ethnics here brag that some guy from their race married a white roastie (who obviously got pumped and dumped by 100s of guys before settling)
Most ethnic men estrogenic skinnyfat bloated manlet cucks, they dont care and would be fine watching

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580