Prøphet
⧖
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2024
- Posts
- 20,018
- Reputation
- 33,649
my life as a truecel is so miserable I genuinely am starting to enjoy doing math problems
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
if i could get AI to do every math problem i face i would do itmy life as a truecel is so miserable I genuinely am starting to enjoy doing math problems
yeah it was boring asf to me too until I started calcif i could get AI to do every math problem i face i would do it
fuck numbers and allat, we are just monkeys in the end of the day![]()
he typed on his phone, in his house, eating food he bought in a store that he drove to in a car, all of these things dependent on miracles of technology, collaboration and logistics made possible only by math.if i could get AI to do every math problem i face i would do it
fuck numbers and allat, we are just monkeys in the end of the day![]()
ur doing it in uni or just a hobby ?yeah it was boring asf to me too until I started calc
shit is genuinely interesting tbh
uniur doing it in uni or just a hobby ?
i wanted to do electrical engineering but fuckk theres so much math
ur still using it to optimize for an easier life, 99% of population don’t care about how something works, as long as it works who careshe typed on his phone, in his house, eating food he bought in a store that he drove to in a car, all of these things dependent on miracles of technology, collaboration and logistics made possible only by math.
i was suffering at my last year of hs already, couldn’t imagine 5 years of advanced calc, logs and everything elseuni
fuck engineering man I was tempted when I saw the salary but it just sounds comically frustrating, I don't think I could handle 5 years of that
become a quantmy life as a truecel is so miserable I genuinely am starting to enjoy doing math problems
sounds easy enoughbecome a quant
math is for autistsmy life as a truecel is so miserable I genuinely am starting to enjoy doing math problems