math is lowkey fun

Prøphet

Prøphet

⧖
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Posts
20,018
Reputation
33,649
my life as a truecel is so miserable I genuinely am starting to enjoy doing math problems
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moffeloffen, _Jason_, Thodian and 1 other person
meth*
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matt Fat, moffeloffen, kbj and 1 other person
my life as a truecel is so miserable I genuinely am starting to enjoy doing math problems
if i could get AI to do every math problem i face i would do it

fuck numbers and allat, we are just monkeys in the end of the day :Comfy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
if i could get AI to do every math problem i face i would do it

fuck numbers and allat, we are just monkeys in the end of the day :Comfy:
yeah it was boring asf to me too until I started calc

shit is genuinely interesting tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and moffeloffen
My hungryass thought ts said meth:lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_
if i could get AI to do every math problem i face i would do it

fuck numbers and allat, we are just monkeys in the end of the day :Comfy:
he typed on his phone, in his house, eating food he bought in a store that he drove to in a car, all of these things dependent on miracles of technology, collaboration and logistics made possible only by math.
 
yeah it was boring asf to me too until I started calc

shit is genuinely interesting tbh
ur doing it in uni or just a hobby ?

i wanted to do electrical engineering but fuckk theres so much math
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
ur doing it in uni or just a hobby ?

i wanted to do electrical engineering but fuckk theres so much math
uni

fuck engineering man I was tempted when I saw the salary but it just sounds comically frustrating, I don't think I could handle 5 years of that
 
  • +1
Reactions: fallendown
he typed on his phone, in his house, eating food he bought in a store that he drove to in a car, all of these things dependent on miracles of technology, collaboration and logistics made possible only by math.
ur still using it to optimize for an easier life, 99% of population don’t care about how something works, as long as it works who cares
 
  • +1
Reactions: bananabrick
uni

fuck engineering man I was tempted when I saw the salary but it just sounds comically frustrating, I don't think I could handle 5 years of that
i was suffering at my last year of hs already, couldn’t imagine 5 years of advanced calc, logs and everything else
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet
fr. especially when there is no bitch teacher screaming at you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
12
Views
69
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
Big Boss
Replies
9
Views
49
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
brotato78
Replies
1
Views
31
shngstaaaa107
shngstaaaa107
Αlchemy
Replies
2
Views
27
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
xevuxia
Replies
9
Views
64
xevuxia
xevuxia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top