i_love_roosters

Adnan Oktarmaxxing rn
2e45d22b03796d6614e2a35e6c61b67b

Allah invented a money glitch jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii, Gargantuan, Lynxress and 12 others
Islam is finished after this revelation tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, alekspolska88, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Yeah, because in Arabia in the 7th century, they used American dollars. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ka_cnt, PickleTheSlayer, Mewton and 6 others
Low iq muslims still could not use this glitch to get rich.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, alekspolska88, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Yeah, because in Arabia in the 7th century, they used American dollars. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Currency doesn't matter, same thing will happen with gold or whatever currency they used. Plus, this is in the Quran, wasn't it supposed to be valid forever and every situation

• +1
Reactions: Axii
  • +1
Currency doesn't matter, same thing will happen with gold or whatever currency they used. Plus, this is in the Quran, wasn't it supposed to be valid forever and every situation
Except paper money didn't exist back then, plus people's possessions were beyond money (in the form of coins). Whoever made that image is low IQ and so is anyone who thinks they "out-smarted Islam :soy:."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, TsarTsar444, MaghrebGator and 3 others
Low iq muslims still could not use this glitch to get rich.
Because low iq pajeets are still thinking cow dung cures diseases.

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt and humanoidsub7
Except paper money didn't exist back then, plus people's possessions were beyond money (in the form of coins). Whoever made that image is low IQ and so is anyone who thinks they "out-smarted Islam :soy:."
Islam is false i can debate u on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Marsiere214, Deleted member 58230 and 4 others
Islam is false i can debate u on it
For over 1400 years, Islam has not been debunked but some schizophrenic person on an obscure forum is finally gonna do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, PickleTheSlayer and Marsiere214
For over 1400 years, Islam has not been debunked but some schizophrenic person on an obscure forum is finally gonna do it.
Quran, along with the Hadith, claims that Muhammad invoked God's power to cleave the moon in two. LOL keep believing ISLAM

Quran, along with the Hadith, claims that Muhammad invoked God's power to cleave the moon in two. LOL keep believing ISLAM
I will keep believing in Islam until it's debunked (which it will never be).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 58230, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Thoughts, my Indian friend?

It's about percentages, they don't add up. Again, the Quran is supposed to be the ultimate revelation, latest and greatest one that existed since the beginning of time and is supposed to be used by all the future generations, not just the 7th century Arabs. Suppose a modern day Muslim is in the same situation, there's no way for him to follow the Quran because of this. My nigga just because a kufar and it's not even his fault

• +1
Reactions: Axii, hattrick, Staceymaxxing and 3 others
where does the extra share come from???

Well pretty much all religions have not been debunked because they exist if we follow this logic. Hinduism can not be disproved, we just know it's false, yet it has existed for 5000 years

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 58230 and 2 others
HIGH IQ

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, Staceymaxxing, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Thoughts, my Indian friend?

>uses some website as a "source"
It's about percentages, they don't add up. Again, the Quran is supposed to be the ultimate revelation, latest and greatest one that existed since the beginning of time and is supposed to be used by all the future generations, not just the 7th century Arabs. Suppose a modern day Muslim is in the same situation, there's no way for him to follow the Quran because of this. My nigga just because a kufar and it's not even his fault
It's not about percentages, it's about shares. Percentages are a way to measure shares, but they are not the same thing. Your argument really doesn't work.
Well pretty much all religions have not been debunked because they exist if we follow this logic. Hinduism can not be disproved, we just know it's false, yet it has existed for 5000 years
False, Hinduism hasn't existed for 5,000 years. Proto-Hinduism was introduced in Punjab (most of this is in Pakistan, btw) in 1500 B.C. which was 3,500 years ago, the modern version of that religion is even younger than 3,500 years. 5,000 years my ass.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
these religious cults be doing a number on people

>uses some website as a "source"

It's not about percentages, it's about shares. Percentages are a way to measure shares, but they are not the same thing. Your argument really doesn't work.

False, Hinduism hasn't existed for 5,000 years. Proto-Hinduism was introduced in Punjab (most of this is in Pakistan, btw) in 1500 B.C. which was 3,500 years ago, the modern version of that religion is even younger than 3,500 years. 5,000 years my ass.
It doesn't matter how long it has existed for, it's definitely older than Islam yet it still exists, same with any other form of paganism. Christianity has more followers than Islam, is older, and has more critics. It still exists after aprox. 6000 years (approx. 4000-5000 Judaism and then it's continuation Christianity), if we follow your logic it's the true religion.

Ok, let's replace percentages with shares, it still doesn't add up. It doesn't even work with animals, jewelry, land, or any other type of inheritance. At the end, it totals to more than what you have

• +1
Reactions: Axii, iblamechico, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
It doesn't matter how long it has existed for, it's definitely older than Islam yet it still exists, same with any other form of paganism. Christianity has more followers than Islam, is older, and has more critics. It still exists after aprox. 6000 years (approx. 4000-5000 Judaism and then it's continuation Christianity), if we follow your logic it's the true religion.

Ok, let's replace percentages with shares, it still doesn't add up. It doesn't even work with animals, jewelry, land, or any other type of inheritance. At the end, it totals to more than what you have
It does matter how long it has existed before, because you're perpetuating a lie which has been debunked. Islam, on the other hand, has not been debunked. You have also shown me your ignorance regarding Islam.

You're too fixated on a mere translation. Remember, words in Classical Arabic have multiple meanings. The fault is on the translator, perhaps they mis-translated in such a way that its original meaning stopped making sense. You haven't debunked Islam, so you can keep trying, I can assure you, however, that you will fail, time and time again.

On the day you have debunked Islam, I will denounce it as well -- but like I foretold, you will fail.

Low iq muzzie dog lmfao it dosent matter what currency or value they used, the text only mentions fractions/percentages of inheritance. No wonder you dropped out 9 times jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, RecessedChinCel, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
Low iq muzzie dog lmfao it dosent matter what currency or value they used, the text only mentions fractions/percentages of inheritance. No wonder you dropped out 9 times jfl
The irony. You're beyond retarded, stay in your lane, retard.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
The irony. You're beyond retarded, stay in your lane, retard.
- 9 time dropout
quoting a typo instead of providing a counterpoint jfl what a retard :lul::lul:

Last edited:
It does matter how long it has existed before, because you're perpetuating a lie which has been debunked. Islam, on the other hand, has not been debunked. You have also shown me your ignorance regarding Islam.

You're too fixated on a mere translation. Remember, words in Classical Arabic have multiple meanings. The fault is on the translator, perhaps they mis-translated in such a way that its original meaning stopped making sense. You haven't debunked Islam, so you can keep trying, I can assure you, however, that you will fail, time and time again.

On the day you have debunked Islam, I will denounce it as well -- but like I foretold, you will fail.
Those are pretty simple words, not hard to translate at all. This muhh translation thing is such a common argument that's overused and retarded

• +1
when u access higher realms u can go beyond 100% praise allah

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, RecessedChinCel, the BULL and 3 others
  • +1
Guys, don't get excited, this glitch was patched by the kafir. May Allah punish them

• +1
LOOOOOOOL is this the best you have against Islam? This was literally addressed between Umar Ibn Al Khattab and Abdullah Ibn Abbas (Two of the closest companions) and the mathematical difference of opinion was settled in favour of Umar. It's not an error but merely a difference in opinion on a mathematical starting point which was settled.

Ibn Al-Qayyim said in I‘laam Al-Muwaqqi‘een: "The Companions applied a method called ‘Awl in inheritance and applied decrease to all heirs by drawing analogy from the decrease applied to the shares of creditors in case where the total assets of a bankrupt person cannot pay off all entitlements. Moreover, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said to creditors: 'Take what you find and that is all that you are entitled to.' This is pure justice, while exclusively depriving some creditors and giving some of them their full share is not just."

The wife gets one eighth, the daughters get two thirds, the father gets one sixth, and the mother gets one sixth.

In order to distribute the estate to the heirs, the estate is to be divided into twenty-four equal parts, which is what the scholars call the “basic figure”, which is the lowest number that will allow the shares of inheritance to be represented by whole numbers. This is similar to the issue of finding the lowest common denominator when adding fractions that have different denominators such as one half and one third.

If we work out the share of each heir in this case, then the share of the wife, which is one eighth, becomes 3/24; the father and mother each get one sixth, which becomes 4/24; and the daughters get two thirds, which becomes 16/24. The total of these shares is 27/24, which is greater than the basic figure, namely 24. This is the issue of ‘awl, which is what that atheist is objecting to.

It is not possible to give each of the heirs his or her share in full, because the estate is not sufficient. In that case, justice dictates that the share of each heir should be reduced commensurate with the shortfall in this scenario. So instead of dividing the estate into twenty-four equal shares, it is divided into twenty-seven equal shares, which is the sum of the shares of all heirs.

So the final division will be as follows:
The wife gets three out of twenty-seven shares, instead of twenty-four, so the one eighth to which she is entitled becomes one ninth, because of the ‘awl process.

Each of the parents gets four shares out of twenty-seven, instead of twenty-four.

The daughters get sixteen shares out of twenty-seven, instead of twenty-four.

So we find that the shortfall affects the shares of all of the heirs, and thus justice is served and the "problem" mentioned is solved

Indeed, the principle of ‘Awl reflects the beauty of Islam in terms of its justice in matters and its suitability for dealing with new developments.

@Gengar

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, PickleTheSlayer, pig_face and 3 others
Now answer these Biblical numerical and mathematical errors one by one

1- On how many shekels of gold David brought threshing floor?
600 [1 Chronicles 21:25]
50 [2 Samuel 24:24]

2- How many years of famine?
Seven [2 Samuel 24:13]
Three [1 Chronicles 21:12]

3- The number of fighting men of Israel and Judah were?
Israel was 1,100,000 and Judah numbered 470,000 [1 Chronicles 21:5]
Israel was 800,000 and Judah numbered 500,000 [ 2 Samuel 24:9]

4- In which year did Ahaziah began to reign?
12 [2 Kings 8:25]
11 [2 Kings 9:29]

5- How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two [2 Kings 8:26]
Forty-two [2 Chronicles 22:2]
6- How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?
Eighteen [2 Kings 24:8]
Eight [2 Chronicles 36:9]

7- How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months [2 Kings 24:8]
Three months and ten days [2 Chronicles 36:9]

8- The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?
Eight hundred [2 Samuel 23:8]
Three hundred [I Chronicles 11: 11]

9- How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?
Two [Genesis 6:19, 20]
Seven [Genesis 7:2]. But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark [Genesis 7:8-9]

10- When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred [2 Samuel 8:4]
Seven thousand [I Chronicles 18:4]

11- How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
Forty thousand [I Kings 4:26]
Four thousand [2 chronicles 9:25]

12- In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year [I Kings 15:33 - 16:8]
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year [2 Chronicles 16:1]

13- How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred [2 Chronicles 2:2]
Three thousand three hundred [I Kings 5:16]

14- Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?
Two thousand [1 Kings 7:26]
Over three thousand [2 Chronicles 4:5]

15- Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?
Two thousand eight hundred and twelve [Ezra 2:6]
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen [Nehemiah 7:11]

16- How many were the children of Zattu?
Nine hundred and forty-five [Ezra 2:8]
Eight hundred and forty-five [Nehemiah 7:13]

17- How many were the children of Azgad?
One thousand two hundred and twenty-two [Ezra 2:12]
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two [Nehemiah 7:17]

18- How many were the children of Adin?
Four hundred and fifty-four [Ezra 2:15]
Six hundred and fifty-five [Nehemiah 7:20]

19- How many were the children of Hashum?
Two hundred and twenty-three [Ezra 2:19]
Three hundred and twenty-eight [Nehemiah 7:22]

20- How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?
Two hundred and twenty-three [Ezra 2:28]
One hundred and twenty-three [Nehemiah 7:32]

21- How many singers accompanied the assembly?
Two hundred [Ezra 2:65]
Two hundred and forty-five [Nehemiah 7:67]

22-When the Israelites dwelt in Shittin they committed adultery with the daughters of Moab. God struck them with a plague. How many people died in that plague?
Twenty-four thousand [Numbers 25:1 and 9]
Twenty-three thousand [I Corinthians 10:8]

23- How many members of the house of Jacob came to Egypt?
Seventy souls [Genesis 4 & 27]
Seventy-five souls [Acts 7:14]

24- On life span?
God decided that the life-span of humans will be limited to 120 years [Genesis 6:3]
Many people born after that lived longer than 120. Arpachshad lived 438 years. His son Shelah lived 433 years. His son Eber lived 464 years, etc [Genesis 11:12-16]

25- Can King multiply his horses?
Solomon had thousands of horses. [1 Kings 4:26]
A King must not multiply horses to himself. [Deuteronomy 17:15-16]

26- Can King multiply his wives?
King Solomon had hundreds of wives. [1 Kings 11:1-3]
A King must not multiply wives to himself. [Deuteronomy 17:17]

27- On sons of Eliphaz
Eliphaz had six sons. [Genesis 36:11-12]
Eliphaz had seven sons. [Genesis 36:15-16]
Eliphaz had seven different sons. [1 Chronicles 1:36]

28- On sons of Dan
Dan had one son. [Genesis 46:23]
Amazingly, this one son produced over 62,000 military-age males by the first census. [Numbers1:38-39]

29- How many beasts died in Plague?
All the beasts died in plague number six. [Exodus 9:6]
All the beasts received boils in plague number seven. [Exodus 9:10]
All the beasts were hit with hail and fire in plague number eight. [Exodus 9:25]
All the beasts lost their firstborn in plague number ten. [Exodus 12:29]

30- On the journey
The number of Israelites, excluding children, was 600,000 [Exodus 12:37]
The number of Israelites, including children, was only 7000. [1 Kings 20:15]

31- How many sons Jesse had?
Jesse had eight sons. [1 Samuel 16:10-11; 1 Samuel 17:12]
Jesse had seven sons. [Chronicles 2:13-15]

32- Did Michal have child or not?
Michal had five children [2 Samuel 21:8]
Michal had no children till her death [2 Samuel 6:23]

33- How many chariots David destroys?
David destroys 700 chariots [2 Samuel 10:18]
David destroys 7000 chariots [1 Chronicles 19:18]

34- How many cubits were temple pillar built?
The Temple pillars were 18 cubits [1 Kings 7:15]
The Temple pillars were 35 cubits [2 Chronicles 3:15]

35- How many men captain took?
The captain takes 5 men of the king's council [2 Kings 25:19]
The captain takes 7 men of the king's council [Jeremiah 52:25]

36- On death of Baasha?
Baasha died in the 26tth year of King Asa's reign. [1 Kings16:6-8]
Baasha built a city in the 36th year of King Asa's reign. [2 Chronicles16:1]

37- How much years Omri reign?
Omri reigned 12 years beginning in the 31st year of Asa's reign. [1 Kings 16:23]
Omri died and his son began his reign in the 38th year of Asa's reign, making Omri's reign only 7-years. [1 Kings16:28-29]

@Fiqh
@Hamdan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, PickleTheSlayer, Fiqh and 1 other person

8- The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

Seven [Genesis 7:2]. But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark [Genesis 7:8-9]

15- Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

22-When the Israelites dwelt in Shittin they committed adultery with the daughters of Moab. God struck them with a plague. How many people died in that plague?

24- On life span?
God decided that the life-span of humans will be limited to 120 years [Genesis 6:3]
Many people born after that lived longer than 120. Arpachshad lived 438 years. His son Shelah lived 433 years. His son Eber lived 464 years, etc [Genesis 11:12-16]

27- On sons of Eliphaz

28- On sons of Dan
Amazingly, this one son produced over 62,000 military-age males by the first census. [Numbers1:38-39]

All the beasts were hit with hail and fire in plague number eight. [Exodus 9:25]

30- On the journey

36- On death of Baasha?

Omri reigned 12 years beginning in the 31st year of Asa's reign. [1 Kings 16:23]
Omri died and his son began his reign in the 38th year of Asa's reign, making Omri's reign only 7-years. [1 Kings16:28-29]
LOOOOOOOL is this the best you have against Islam? This was literally addressed between Umar Ibn Al Khattab and Abdullah Ibn Abbas (Two of the closest companions) and the mathematical difference of opinion was settled in favour of Umar. It's not an error but merely a difference in opinion on a mathematical starting point which was settled.

Ibn Al-Qayyim said in I‘laam Al-Muwaqqi‘een: "The Companions applied a method called ‘Awl in inheritance and applied decrease to all heirs by drawing analogy from the decrease applied to the shares of creditors in case where the total assets of a bankrupt person cannot pay off all entitlements. Moreover, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said to creditors: 'Take what you find and that is all that you are entitled to.' This is pure justice, while exclusively depriving some creditors and giving some of them their full share is not just."

The wife gets one eighth, the daughters get two thirds, the father gets one sixth, and the mother gets one sixth.

In order to distribute the estate to the heirs, the estate is to be divided into twenty-four equal parts, which is what the scholars call the “basic figure”, which is the lowest number that will allow the shares of inheritance to be represented by whole numbers. This is similar to the issue of finding the lowest common denominator when adding fractions that have different denominators such as one half and one third.

If we work out the share of each heir in this case, then the share of the wife, which is one eighth, becomes 3/24; the father and mother each get one sixth, which becomes 4/24; and the daughters get two thirds, which becomes 16/24. The total of these shares is 27/24, which is greater than the basic figure, namely 24. This is the issue of ‘awl, which is what that atheist is objecting to.

It is not possible to give each of the heirs his or her share in full, because the estate is not sufficient. In that case, justice dictates that the share of each heir should be reduced commensurate with the shortfall in this scenario. So instead of dividing the estate into twenty-four equal shares, it is divided into twenty-seven equal shares, which is the sum of the shares of all heirs.

So the final division will be as follows:
The wife gets three out of twenty-seven shares, instead of twenty-four, so the one eighth to which she is entitled becomes one ninth, because of the ‘awl process.

Each of the parents gets four shares out of twenty-seven, instead of twenty-four.

The daughters get sixteen shares out of twenty-seven, instead of twenty-four.

So we find that the shortfall affects the shares of all of the heirs, and thus justice is served and the "problem" mentioned is solved

Indeed, the principle of ‘Awl reflects the beauty of Islam in terms of its justice in matters and its suitability for dealing with new developments.
I'll debunk everything you've written. I'm busy and traveling at the moment (Mossad congress in UAE). Expect an annihilatory reply within 2 days. Jfl I'm actually gonna destroy your ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and RecessedChinCel
I will keep believing in Islam until it's debunked (which it will never be).
You get respect from me bhai:love:, everybody have the right to defend their beliefs.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Eternal_ and pig_face
I'll debunk everything you've written. I'm busy and traveling at the moment (Mossad congress in UAE). Expect an annihilatory reply within 2 days. Jfl I'm actually gonna destroy your ass
Funny way to not answer sheer and shameful biblical errors one by one.... AGAIN!! And please go ahead, i'm ready for all possible contentions like "Muh scribal errors", i have entire essays prepared for everything don't worry.

Cristobal soria

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and TsarTsar444
Funny way to not answer sheer and shameful biblical errors one by one.... AGAIN!! And please go ahead, i'm ready for all possible contentions like "Muh scribal errors", i have entire essays prepared for everything don't worry.

View attachment 2780577
Nigga I'm answering jfl. Not all of us lack a life like you. I won't be using scribal errors as an argument. I'll address every single point one by one and debunk it do oblivion. Btw the Quran affirms the inspiration, preservation, and authority of the Bible. Allah and Muhammad literally told people to judge by the Gospel and the Torah and the books they had back then are the same as we do now. If the Bible has contradictions then Allah was in the wrong jfl. Regardless of that, I'll still waste some time to debate a retarded muzzie in the name of Jesus

• +1
@MaghrebGator I'll make a separate thread on the supposed numerical "contradictions"

• +1
Just lol at using this overdone argument, if you were honest about the truth yourself you would go and read islamic refutations on it. I find it funny how people here think they were the first to discover this and that the muslim world didn't already have debates settled over it with orthodox christians a millenia ago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Fiqh, Deleted member 58230 and 1 other person
Nigga I'm answering jfl. Not all of us lack a life like you. I won't be using scribal errors as an argument. I'll address every single point one by one and debunk it do oblivion. Btw the Quran affirms the inspiration, preservation, and authority of the Bible. Allah and Muhammad literally told people to judge by the Gospel and the Torah and the books they had back then are the same as we do now. If the Bible has contradictions then Allah was in the wrong jfl.
Do you know that i already addressed this issue here several times a couple of years ago? Go ahead please, 100% ready.
Regardless of that, I'll still waste some time to debate a retarded muzzie in the name of Jesus
Far is the respected and beloved Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) from people like you.

Just lol at using this overdone argument, if you were honest about the truth yourself you would go and read islamic refutations on it. I find it funny how people here think they were the first to discover this and that the muslim world didn't already have debates settled over it with orthodox christians a millenia ago
Same thing with Christianity jfl. If it was that illogical and wrong as Muslims say it is it wouldn't be the biggest religion in the world and the fastest growing one (by conversion) despite the Jews doing their best to destroy it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and pig_face
Do you know that i already addressed this issue here several times a couple of years ago? Go ahead please, 100% ready.

Far is the respected and beloved Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) from people like you.
Jfl (I'm not giving your rep)

• +1
Same thing with Christianity jfl. If it was that illogical and wrong as Muslims say it is it wouldn't be the biggest religion in the world and the fastest growing one (by conversion) despite the Jews doing their best to destroy it
I know that but its only Islam and Christianity that have very strong defenses against eachother, and im Ocamrazormaxing my bet on Islam. Religions like Hinduism are meme tier and i have read all their defenses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and pig_face
Oh and if you are a Catholic or Orthodox Christian then you are Hindu tier legitimate, both of these branches of Christianity are basically polytheist and worship icons and saints for help just lol, i live in an Orthodox country and know what the people believe in even if the official defense of the Orthodox church is that its not muh worshiping icons because their followers dont care, its just european paganism transfered to Christianity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and pig_face
Wow muslims are really as retarted as the stereotype says huh

24- On life span?

27- On sons of Eliphaz

28- On sons of Dan

30- On the journey

36- On death of Baasha?

@Fiqh
@Hamdan
Bible isn't the word of god

Oh and if you are a Catholic or Orthodox Christian then you are Hindu tier legitimate, both of these branches of Christianity are basically polytheist and worship icons and saints for help just lol, i live in an Orthodox country and know what the people believe in even if the official defense of the Orthodox church is that its not muh worshiping icons because their followers dont care, its just european paganism transfered to Christianity
I thought Orthadox was the closest to original Christianity. The tunes go crazy tbh

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Because low iq pajeets are still thinking cow dung cures diseases.
How dumb they are, everybody knows only camel piss can do that!