Max pregab dose a week

djl1649

djl1649

Bronze
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Posts
365
Reputation
71
What should the max pregab dose per week be? Is 1200mg a week pushing it?
 
Are you taking it all at once or spread across the week? Tbh I take 600-1200 once a week when my friends and I go out and have not encountered any problems except feeling groggy the next day. But this is with taking 600 at once, then taking 300 an hour later and maybe another 300 another hour later depending on how I feel. But lowkey what's considered safe is 600 and below
 
Are you taking it all at once or spread across the week? Tbh I take 600-1200 once a week when my friends and I go out and have not encountered any problems except feeling groggy the next day. But this is with taking 600 at once, then taking 300 an hour later and maybe another 300 another hour later depending on how I feel. But lowkey what's considered safe is 600 and below
spread across the week not going over 600mg a day
 
spread across the week not going over 600mg a day
Idk about that I think it should only be on one day. But I make it tolerable by taking adderall and microdsoing shrooms each once a week as well, so I'm not craving pregab lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: djl1649

Similar threads

Satly
Replies
1
Views
14
Satly
Satly
screamdope90
Replies
2
Views
28
MirinDaZygos
MirinDaZygos
lumified
Replies
3
Views
27
girthquakethefoid
girthquakethefoid
non-chalant
Replies
3
Views
63
non-chalant
non-chalant
vokanui
Replies
0
Views
11
vokanui
vokanui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top