Maxfacs

F

Fkingigacope

Bronze
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Posts
252
Reputation
91
I was talking with my maxfac and he told me that he follows Gunson principles FAB face-airways-bite honestly it feels good that your maxfac tells you that he thinks aesthethic is most important. He was also telling me about gunson line jfl but I like him. He also said that he thinks bigger movements are usually more aesthethically pleasing so it is good to hear that, he even showed me vertical genio he would do and I was exactly thinking about that without telling it to him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29755 and ItsOver999
Ok cool. Name
 
he's blackpilled—congrats
 

Similar threads

Andre10
Replies
11
Views
88
Andre10
Andre10
Andre10
Replies
22
Views
88
SPAM
SPAM
JuicyJerry
Replies
0
Views
30
JuicyJerry
JuicyJerry
driesh456
Replies
1
Views
33
turbocuckcel_7000000
turbocuckcel_7000000
projectbojack_12
Replies
7
Views
50
Detective
Detective

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top