Maxilla pill is inescapable

Not entirely though. If you still have a caucasian-shaped nose but recessed paranasal area then it's due to a recessed maxilla and not your nasal bone.
Aka me I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 7725
Good lower maxilla and cheekbones. More so a case of an isolated flat midface more than anything else. He also has top 1% jaw which can carry the rest of his face.
For ur case ur issue isn't maxilla
It's ur lack of angular jaw that is what separates your pre puberty look vs a male

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
Aka me I think
Your paranasal area is fine. You're not necessarily recessed, your jaws are just setback if that makes sense. You still have good nose, paranasal area, cheekbones, etc.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
For ur case ur issue isn't maxilla
It's ur lack of angular jaw that is what separates your pre puberty look vs a male
Yeah, I have an underbite so moving my maxilla forward will give me more skin stretching, better paranasal area, and better fat distribution for leaner cheeks. Going to get jaw fillers in a few months so we will see if that helps it.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and OOGABOOGA
Your paranasal area is fine. You're not necessarily recessed, your jaws are just setback if that makes sense. You still have good nose, paranasal area, cheekbones, etc.
Is that good for bimax potential then if it’s just my jaws

Not entirely though. If you still have a caucasian-shaped nose but recessed paranasal area then it's due to a recessed maxilla and not your nasal bone.
Wtf is a recessed paranasal area

Also the nasal bone can’t be recessed infact the entire upper maxilla majority of the time won’t ever be recessed only Lower maxilla is typically found recessed

Is that good for bimax potential then if it’s just my jaws
No, because you might have your other features affected by it. If I were you, I wouldn't get bimax. Obviously you want to be Chad so if you get bimax, make sure to have savings left over for rhinoplasty and/or some corrective fillers for your cheekbones afterwards. You most likely won't need it, but still possible.

• So Sad
Good lower maxilla and cheekbones. More so a case of an isolated flat midface more than anything else. He also has top 1% jaw which can carry the rest of his face.
ayo bro can I DM u

Wtf is a recessed paranasal area

Also the nasal bone can’t be recessed infact the entire upper maxilla majority of the time won’t ever be recessed only Lower maxilla is typically found recessed
Paranasal area is the area right behind the nose. If it's recessed, your nose will appear bigger and more downturned. If it's fuller, your nose will appear smaller and more upturned.

There’s almost nothing wrong with his face his only failo is the fact his nasal bone doesn’t protrude like other white peoples

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
when people say maxilla, im never quite sure if they talk about the lower maxilla, upper maxilla or both. its very confusing tbh.
the maxilla is basically the whole face
Maxilla: Anatomy, function, clinical aspects | Kenhub

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, Beanermaxxer and 2 others
There’s almost nothing wrong with his face his only failo is the fact his nasal bone doesn’t protrude like other white peoples
Yeah, caused by his recessed upper maxilla. You can tell by his undereye support and midface flatness.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
the maxilla is basically the whole face
Maxilla: Anatomy, function, clinical aspects | Kenhub
It’s the middle of the face it plays apart in all 3 prominent features in our face

Eye, Nose and Jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6403
Yeah, caused by his recessed upper maxilla. You can tell by his undereye support and midface flatness.
His upper maxilla isn’t recessed his nasal bone is flat

98E92A94 F7A8 47B5 9533 B78343F2EAA5

Look at this black women her nasal bone is flat too JFL don’t try and tell me her upper maxilla is recessed :feelsuhh:

• +1
No, because you might have your other features affected by it. If I were you, I wouldn't get bimax. Obviously you want to be Chad so if you get bimax, make sure to have savings left over for rhinoplasty and/or some corrective fillers for your cheekbones afterwards. You most likely won't need it, but still possible.
Man I’m just tryna get a small movement of maxilla like 5mm tops with ccw so I can get like 8 mms of mandible and genio. I know I can’t just get a huge movement of maxilla without botching my shit or looking like a dog. Just want a bit more angularity and some reduction in folds and then let the lower third advancement/chin projection improve me from all angles and stretch the skin tighter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Man I’m just tryna get a small movement of maxilla like 5mm tops with ccw so I can get like 8 mms of mandible and genio. I know I can’t just get a huge movement of maxilla without botching my shit or looking like a dog. Just want a bit more angularity and some reduction in folds and then let the lower third advancement/chin projection improve me from all angles and stretch the skin tighter
Go for it. As long as a top doctor does it there should be no problem.

• +1
Go for it. As long as a top doctor does it there should be no problem.
Does my thinking make more sense or would you still not go for it if you were me

Does my thinking make more sense or would you still not go for it if you were me
It's the only hardmaxx improvement that would work for you so your choice. Would ascend you to Chad.

• Hmm...
It's the only hardmaxx improvement that would work for you so your choice. Would ascend you to Chad.
So it would ascend me to chad but if you were me you wouldn’t do it?

Maxilla is everything. It affects 3/4, front, side. Your eye area, how defined your face is. Over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14848
So it would ascend me to chad but if you were me you wouldn’t do it?
I probably would do it since my only goal is to be Chad. Alternatively you could cheat nature and get buccal fat removal to fraud hollow cheeks. Would probably work in your scenario.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14848
I probably would do it since my only goal is to be Chad. Alternatively you could cheat nature and get buccal fat removal to fraud hollow cheeks. Would probably work in your scenario.
Maybe but I thought getting rid of natural fat pads like that ages and sags the face

Pm me, it won’t let me start convo with you

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and subhuman incel
Just matched with her :feelsyay:

girls benefit from a good maxilla much more tbh
never seen a stacy with with a flat midface but there are some chads with it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and AscendingHero
girls benefit from a good maxilla much more tbh
never seen a stacy with with a flat midface but there are some chads with it
yea look at robert pattinson perfect example depends how great the other features are. His godly mandible fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and justadude
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
"Maxmilla" is a good name for a woman

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Yep. Maxilla pill is inescapable for sure:

Ezgifcom gif maker

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Shebe, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
View attachment 1308526View attachment 1308527
This girl is fuckin beautiful bc she has a perfect maxilla. Hard to stop thinking about my flawed maxilla when I constantly see people online and irl to compare myself to. She looks amazing because her maxilla is amazing. I don’t bc mine isn’t. Bdd maxxed to the extreme and the only cure is surgery
Get an agga appliance

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shebe, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 6403
High iq. I’m too downward grown to have that fucking beautiful trait but good observation. Her maxilla is good too tho

Fuckin brutal man hope surgery helps. I had braces and while I had them my sleep went to shit and my maxilla got worse. Not sure if the braces were the cause or it was coincidental tho. Before puberty I had o’pry alien eyes but then everything sunk downwards.
Doubt braces did anything bad. It's your mouth breathing perhaps.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Shebe and Deleted member 14323
I had the exact same thing when I was younger but my mandible is fine, only maxilla was affected. My maxilla is flat Asian-tier. Luckily I have an underbite so I'm eligible for functional jaw surgery, just need to make sure insurance covers it.
Lucky you..i can't get anything because I don't have an underbite
It's sad how during the early years of my puberty my maxillofacial development was fucked up
I was so adorable when i was little

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back