maxilla question!!

Methylate

Methylate

Iron
If you inject lots of radiesse (hydroxiapatite) or get a paranasal implant, high up on the prenasal area in the mid maxilla, to give more volume and projection of the mid maxilla, would that always make your face more attractive?

i have wide, high cheekbones and good infraorbitals. But I also have nasolabial folds because my nasal area is sunken in and lacks volume at the prenasal maxilla.
everything below my cheekbones/infraorbitals are retruded. But I’m worried that if I get a stronger maxilla, I will make my cheekbone area look worse similar to how lefort 1 can give a chimp mouth and gives a center-dominant face.

basically, I want to fix my mid maxilla but I’m worried it will take attention from my strong cheekbone/eye area and make my face less cheekbone-dominant.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
If you inject lots of radiesse (hydroxiapatite) or get a paranasal implant, high up on the prenasal area in the mid maxilla, to give more volume and projection of the mid maxilla, would that always make your face more attractive?

i have wide, high cheekbones and good infraorbitals. But I also have nasolabial folds because my nasal area is sunken in and lacks volume at the prenasal maxilla.
everything below my cheekbones/infraorbitals are retruded. But I’m worried that if I get a stronger maxilla, I will make my cheekbone area look worse similar to how lefort 1 can give a chimp mouth and gives a center-dominant face.

basically, I want to fix my mid maxilla but I’m worried it will take attention from my strong cheekbone/eye area and make my face less cheekbone-dominant.

why don’t you try with hyaluronic acid fillers and see its effects?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Gaia262
why don’t you try with hyaluronic acid fillers and see its effects?
radiesse is like bone and gives the strongest results whereas HA is hydrophilic and can make you look swollen. But Radiesse is nonreversible so thats why I want to research as much as possible first...

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII