Maxilla research

nulll

nulll

Silver
All the ways I can think of to improve maxilla and palate during puberty would be MSE, Headgear, (facepullers too), thumbpulling, jewing, Homeoblock, and taking hgh with it. Discuss new ways to improve maxilla with or without surgery pls

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 21044
@Dr. Bruh @5'7 zoomer @Ekil73_YT @looksmidder @julianchicago @misc001 @WishIwasChico @Reformed @Oxygen @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @2d v2 @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Magnum Opus and 5'7 zoomer
Niggas here are still coping with maxilla
Lmao feels so good to know there is way less competition

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Allornothing, Deleted member 15539 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed
bump

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@Dr. Bruh @5'7 zoomer @Ekil73_YT @looksmidder @julianchicago @misc001 @WishIwasChico @Reformed @Oxygen @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @2d v2 @5.5psl
Damn u tagged 3 of the boyz.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Magnum Opus and 5'7 zoomer
Forward clenching. I just started again after a few month pause.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
OIP.Nd7X8JdpgUagwTvIRzh4egHaGG

Last edited:
All the ways I can think of to improve maxilla and palate during puberty would be MSE, Headgear, (facepullers too), thumbpulling, jewing, Homeoblock, and taking hgh with it. Discuss new ways to improve maxilla with or without surgery pls
I'm starting to think during puberty is cope, it should be very early puberty or before puberty to make a noticeable difference
Niggas here are still coping with maxilla
Lmao feels so good to know there is way less competition
Forward grown maxilla is worshipped on this site tbh. What's more important is proper development and support of the bones like infras, zygos, etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Allornothing, nulll and 2 others
Whole body breathing 🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and 5.5psl
Here’s my thoughts:

Your tongue is probably the best tool you can have during puberty without surgery. You may be able to apply a bit more force with thumbpulling, but mewing is done constantly. Thumbpulling can’t feasibly done for a comparable amount of time to mewing. You should work on perfecting mewing. Mew as hard as possible all the time. Have perfect form. Ensure you do it while sleeping. You’re gonna be doing it for the rest of your life, so small changes in your form will have a large impact.

My other thought is beltpulling. One could deem mewing cope because you can’t apply strong forces with the tongue. Well, beltpulling ought to be the most likely to give you result, for it is by far the strongest method.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, It'snotover and nulll
Here’s my thoughts:

Your tongue is probably the best tool you can have during puberty without surgery. You may be able to apply a bit more force with thumbpulling, but mewing is done constantly. Thumbpulling can’t feasibly done for a comparable amount of time to mewing. You should work on perfecting mewing. Mew as hard as possible all the time. Have perfect form. Ensure you do it while sleeping. You’re gonna be doing it for the rest of your life, so small changes in your form will have a large impact.

My other thought is beltpulling. One could deem mewing cope because you can’t apply strong forces with the tongue. Well, beltpulling ought to be the most likely to give you result, for it is by far the strongest method.
How do you beltpull? I've seen people talk about it but I can't find guides anywhere and I'm trying to use that method before I get my headgear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
How do you beltpull? I've seen people talk about it but I can't find guides anywhere and I'm trying to use that method before I get my headgear.
Hang a belt in a loop from like a pull up bar or something sturdy.

Bite down on belt.

Use gravity to pull your body down so you are partially hanging on the belt.

It pulls up on your maxilla with a lot of force.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and nulll
Hang a belt in a loop from like a pull up bar or something sturdy.

Bite down on belt.

Use gravity to pull your body down so you are partially hanging on the belt.

It pulls up on your maxilla with a lot of force.
just hang yourself theory
is it stronger than towelpulling? i was towelpulling as hard as i could and i felt like i was going to snap my maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 1901
Here’s my thoughts:

one thing im worried about is my overbite i already have an overbite despite having a recessed maxilla and facepulling will make it worse however if I get something like invisalign after do yout hink that it will fix the overbite without ruining my maxilla again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
one thing im worried about is my overbite i already have an overbite despite having a recessed maxilla and facepulling will make it worse however if I get something like invisalign after do yout hink that it will fix the overbite without ruining my maxilla again?
Invisalign should be safe.

And I’m not sure moving the maxilla will make your overbite worse, though it could

So the maxilla
Yeah that's what I meant it wasn't really clear the way I worded it. Your maxilla doesn't need to be as forward grown as barret, it just needs to have bones that support your soft tissues. For example Opry doesn't have a very forward grown maxilla but has great overall development in his cheekbones and infras. A forward maxilla obv makes you more attractive but it's not as important as people make it out to be

during puberty? mewing and chewing mastic gum. Personally i have a palatal expander too, but ivr heard of that fuckng up some people mid faces

during puberty? mewing and chewing mastic gum. Personally i have a palatal expander too, but ivr heard of that fuckng up some people mid faces
Did you get progress with the palatal expander like a wider face or more space for teeth (possibly space for the wisdom teeth)? And how old?

Don’t get homeoblock nigga fucked jmhis face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back