Maxillofacial Surgeon Consultation Results (Pls Comment If You Think My Doc is Wrong)

B

baruch

Iron
I went to a local maxfac surgeon to confirm whether I had short face syndrome.

Turns out we are using the wrong nomenclature. Within maxfac circles, they refer to short face syndrome as brachyfacial. Short face syndrome is some kind of neologism you psl autists coined. Going forward I recommend we use the scientific nomenclature and refer to short face syndrome as brachyfacial and long face syndrome as dolichofacial.

He confirmed that I am brachyfacial.

ONE THING TO NOTE THOUGH!

He told me that before he could perform jaw surgery, he recommended that my wisdom teeth be removed, as they occupy necessary space for the osteotomy. He recommend that I wait 6 MONTHS after removing my wisdom teeth. I badgered him and he said in theory you can have your wisdom teeth and jaw surgery at the same time but he does not recommend it.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

Turns out we are using the wrong nomenclature. Within maxfac circles, they refer to short face syndrome as brachyfacial. Short face syndrome is some kind of neologism you psl autists coined. Going forward I recommend we use the scientific nomenclature and refer to short face syndrome as brachyfacial and long face syndrome as dolichofacial.

He told me that before he could perform jaw surgery, he recommended that my wisdom teeth be removed, as they occupy necessary space for the osteotomy. He recommend that I wait 6 MONTHS after removing my wisdom teeth. I badgered him and he said in theory you can have your wisdom teeth and jaw surgery at the same time but he does not recommend it.
Caged. They want to take your wisdom teeth? Of course they do. They love shekels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
Brachyfacial men are in General more attract than the average man

• +1

I would never go to a local maxfax. They're the bottom tier of the category. They probably never ever a lefort.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Good_Little_Goy

Short face syndrome is a legit medical term. I have it , that's why I'm getting a trimax, I also have to get wisdom teeth removed at least 3 months prior to surgery.

Consult with a few more surgeons then take it from there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and baruch

Can you see your teeth when you smile or slight open your mouth?

Cases of short face(I also have short face syndrome).

For short face even when you smile your smile looks odd and not natural.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and ScramFranklin
  • +1
Short face syndrome is a legit medical term. I have it , that's why I'm getting a trimax, I also have to get wisdom teeth removed at least 3 months prior to surgery.

Consult with a few more surgeons then take it from there.

Ty

is a trimax bimax + genioplasty?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Gaia262
Caged. They want to take your wisdom teeth? Of course they do. They love shekels.
Mine are impacted on the bottom so they said I have no choice