Maximizing testosterone while minimizing aromatisation

I

idkwhattoputhere

Iron
I am looking at two compounds primarily, Enclomiphene citrate and Aromasin. I don’t want to take both, as I want to fuck with my body as little as possible. I’m in the peak of my growth spurt, projected to be 6’1, and if I don’t reach 6’ i will genuinely kill myself (plan on being 6’3 with LL).

Enclomiphene directly increases test, and i’ve heard that it doesn’t really boost E but not sure.

I’ve heard of people doubling their test with aromasin, not sure how the fuck that works but whatever.

What should I take?

micro dose aromasin with the Enclomiphene citrate

I dont know anything about peptides, sarms or roids or any thing of those sorts

just sounded like it made sense

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
LL = Unable to walk at 50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and ominion
micro dose aromasin with the Enclomiphene citrate

I dont know anything about peptides, sarms or roids or any thing of those sorts

just sounded like it made sense
i don’t want to buy two things cause that’s two and that’s a stupid number. black people think of two way more often than i do, not associating myself with it.

Anyone running anything should get frequent blood tests, fix issues by checking bloodwork.

You need estrogen

LL is so fucking dngrs

I am looking at two compounds primarily, Enclomiphene citrate and Aromasin. I don’t want to take both, as I want to fuck with my body as little as possible. I’m in the peak of my growth spurt, projected to be 6’1, and if I don’t reach 6’ i will genuinely kill myself (plan on being 6’3 with LL).

Enclomiphene directly increases test, and i’ve heard that it doesn’t really boost E but not sure.

I’ve heard of people doubling their test with aromasin, not sure how the fuck that works but whatever.

What should I take?
why not js do test e + ai? 8-20 e is range to keep plats open, for how ai causes higher test, test > estrogen, ai = less test converted, so more test + less estrogen
Test e doesnt stunt height dyor im not explaining the science behind it

enclo = keep your balls, no PCT needed (is used for PCT)
test e = dont keep your balls, PCT needed + might not save your balls

Just bathe in HGH bro theory