Maxxed out prettyboy?

Obvious good looking but from a male perspective
Blue eyes would suit you but the contacts are actually shit they scare me a little

Earrings not for me but it’s so dependent on niche and where u live etc bla bla bla

I’m no psl face rating expert but I feel like there is something that could be fixed between the bottom of your nose and philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
You look a tad bit gay, and there is something off about you. But for now if you get jaw implants, zygo Implants and dye your hair black you can ascend to lite.
he doesnt need any of that shit lmao. Why do we rec surgeries and push it down ppls throats when they are not needed? OP mogs vast majority of men. OP just live life bro fuck this extra bullshit not worth ur time or money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, axttt_, boss8055 and 7 others
Should be chadlite irl.

You just look low trust, low class and a bit gay.
I think the earing should go and hairstyle could be better.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Zeta
Try bb cream for skin bro, ear rings are female gaze tbh

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, LooksThinker, Zeta and 1 other person
based BBLmaxxer

• JFL
Try bb cream for skin bro, ear rings are female gaze tbh
I love BB cream I just got some yesterday. It’s fantastic. But i do need to fix my skin even more before it is going to work

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Get contacts that look a tad more natural

• Hmm...
You also mog Lorenzo Zurzolo and Amnesia and they are both rated Chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta and try2beme
You also mog Lorenzo Zurzolo and Amnesia and they are both rated Chads
Are Zurzolo and Malik rated chad? I bet they would be rated mtn by someone here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and greycel
And amnesia, the user, he is not chad either.

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
You joined may 2024
They are forum chads for many years
A Chad is 1/2000 people

Also OP, you look like the male version of this chick

Heheh, of course it had to be perceived as a "personal" attack. It's not like I said it was bad, and mine was a judgment. He is of course very gl. You people in here also get very heated if you are touched by a protégé, eh?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and greycel
Heheh, of course it had to be perceived as a "personal" attack. It's not like I said it was bad, and mine was a judgment. He is of course very gl. You people in here also get very heated if you are touched by a protégé, eh?
No it's not personal lmao
Don't act like you did something pal

I was just saying that you probably don't know how to rate because you haven't been here for long
Most people here are tiktokcels themselves who don't understand the PSL system

Here is a good Chad+ tierlist so you can understand:

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

I was just saying that you probably don't know how to rate because you haven't been here for long

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".
Even mtns get worshipped here jjajaj

I know how it works, eheh. I won't explain why so much as it would be useless anywaya. However: I don't care about psl rating system, I use my "own" personal estimate.

• +1
Be honest @Zeta
When was the last time you got objectively mogged

I can't see many people even in your city mugging you
Your eyes are Chad+ tier
Your bone structure is Chad+ tier
You got a really good pheno, are fashionmaxxed and have top tier colouring

Only your skin be better but it's got no acne so is better than average

I can't see you having gotten mogged in years

So when was the last time, be honest and can you go into detail what that person looked like and how people were treating him?

• +1
Be honest @Zeta
When was the last time you got objectively mogged

I can't see many people even in your city mugging you
Your eyes are Chad+ tier
Your bone structure is Chad+ tier
You got a really good pheno, are fashionmaxxed and have top tier colouring

Only your skin be better but it's got no acne so is better than average

I can't see you having gotten mogged in years

So when was the last time, be honest and can you go into detail what that person looked like and how people were treating him?
I once met a true Adam, 100% flawless. I was with a coworker on the way to buy a new car for the boss. And at the dealership there was this salesman that was a true textbook Chad. Totally unmoggable. He mogged me especially with his skin. My skin texture is shitty mixed with acne scars. Right now I’m focusing the most on fixing my skin.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and greycel
I once met a true Adam, 100% flawless. I was with a coworker on the way to buy a new car for the boss. And at the dealership there was this salesman that was a true textbook Chad. Totally unmoggable. He mogged me especially with his skin. My skin texture is shitty mixed with acne scars. Right now I’m focusing the most on fixing my skin.
So you've only been objectively mogged by one dude in your life before? I can honestly trust that

What did that Adam look like, like what PSL model/ celeb and features?
How did your coworker react, did he do anything indirectly?

So you've only been objectively mogged by one dude in your life before? I can honestly trust that

What did that Adam look like, like what PSL model/ celeb and features?
How did your coworker react, did he do anything indirectly?
Nah my coworker is legit a truecel manlet so he treats everyone super nice like a dog.

The Chad had blue eyes, brown hair, middle part and all his ratios were just ideal. Forward growth good browridge. His frame was unideal and a bit narrow tho.

• +1
Nah my coworker is legit a truecel manlet so he treats everyone super nice like a dog.

The Chad had blue eyes, brown hair, middle part and all his ratios were just ideal. Forward growth good browridge. His frame was unideal and a bit narrow tho.
Wtf are u doing on this site
You are objectively second or third best looking person to have used PSL

After Salludon and maybe Arvid

Wtf are u doing on this site
You are objectively second or third best looking person to have used PSL

After Salludon and maybe Arvid
Thanks but I really need to improve my skin whilst looking for other flaws i can counter or find other ways to improve

Thanks but I really need to improve my skin whilst looking for other flaws i can counter or find other ways to improve
You are not Chadlite
I'd put you in between Mid and High Chad closer to High Chad but in the video with the contacts you had higher PSL than most of the High Chads

• +1
You are not Chadlite
I'd put you in between Mid and High Chad closer to High Chad but in the video with the contacts you had higher PSL than most of the High Chads
Thank you

• +1
Htn.

How did your oral min experience go?

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender
maxed fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Zeta, ambi and 1 other person
Ik you look good but in this video you look like that 57 years young mf on Instagram😭

• JFL
Some ppl are just blessed from birth huh

• +1
You probably get more hypertrophy in your face with the amount of squinting than i do in my usual gym session

chadlite btw

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Zeta
Really? U look good but bit over maxed which give u that feminine vibe.
Nah its just that i am in the Netherlands. And I think that Dutch women are the worst in the world

Yeah I hate those niggas. Get heated if someone rate someone lower. People have different tastes on chads and other guys. If u are not feeling the guy. Then thats your think. No need to get mad over it. Like I dont feel anything when i see barret or other overrated so called PSL GODS..

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nah its just that i am in the Netherlands. And I think that Dutch women are the worst in the world
I get it. norther europeans are very cold. They are not very ongoing and yeah lols dont arent here as common but if u did go in America. I bet people would ask u numbers middle of day.

• +1
"Happen"

• +1
I get it. norther europeans are very cold. They are not very ongoing and yeah lols dont arent here as common but if u did go in America. I bet people would ask u numbers middle of day.
Yeah in other countries i get cold approached way more often. Gotta get the fuck out of here asap

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Yeah in other countries i get cold approached way more often. Gotta get the fuck out of here asap
Yeah its fucking sucks. No wonder why there are so many incels here. Mens dont get any self-esteem boost even u looksmaxed. .

• +1
Wtf is wrong with this forum's ratings. Dude is at the very least chadlite

• +1
IMG 0878

Hiding my acne by wearing a hoodie :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: lucifer6969 and greycel
View attachment 2992134
Hiding my acne by wearing a hoodie :ogre:
You are insanely good looking. No homo but you definitely mog @LiterallyNightwing
I am insanely baffled how you are struggling in your country, when you yourself have said that you've only ever been mogged by one dude before

Only Salludon mogs you

• +1