Maxxed out prettyboy?

You are insanely good looking. No homo but you definitely mog @LiterallyNightwing
I am insanely baffled how you are struggling in your country, when you yourself have said that you've only ever been mogged by one dude before

Only Salludon mogs you
Just gotta get rid of the acne, if i finish that, then I will start cold approaching and slaying more.

Yeah in other countries i get cold approached way more often. Gotta get the fuck out of here asap
you live in the netherlands and u really dont like dutch girls ? I tought they da best lol

• So Sad
Reactions: AustinCutler
High Mtn, cleaning up skin issues will do u better then surgery rn

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
its cause he pushes his lips out and it makes the corners like kinda gay, at least for me. I'm curious to see how he looks just relaxed normal face
Did he filler them?

Ur mouth is too wide, obviously higher than htn but u look really uncanny

• So Sad
Ur mouth is too wide, obviously higher than htn but u look really uncanny
Gonna kill myself now and write this in my suicide note. Have fun getting arrested :LOL:

Looks like morph of some girl

• JFL
good harmony but shit bones, you dont look masc enough like hernan or o pry. I look the same as you except more masc. I have the same side profile as you but a strong brow ridge and wider jaw. You look young so you might get more bone mass, if that happens you will mog, but u stay a pretty boy, u will fall off after 25-30 years old, because your relying on skin and harmony and not on bone mass.

Gonna kill myself now and write this in my suicide note. Have fun getting arrested :LOL:
bro there coping cuz ur good lookign

good harmony but shit bones, you dont look masc enough like hernan or o pry. I look the same as you except more masc. I have the same side profile as you but a strong brow ridge and wider jaw. You look young so you might get more bone mass, if that happens you will mog, but u stay a pretty boy, u will fall off after 25-30 years old, because your relying on skin and harmony and not on bone mass.

Sure, “shit bones”.

Your post - rep ratio checks out.
Braindead user

High Mtn, cleaning up skin issues will do u better then surgery rn
yeah high MTN->low HTN seems about right, i see guys like OP on my campus every day

Duck face and you look like you are trying to attract other men bro.

• JFL
insane dimorphism tbh

6psl probably

• +1