ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
2637869 Screenshot 20211211 195424  01 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member, Yliaster and 14 others
Don't show this to our muslim women virtue praising residents @TRUE_CEL @stone @Shrek2OnDvD

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, WontStopNorwooding, LooksDeficiency and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Mmmmuh Muslim girls are trad and pure :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 16970 and 12 others
The funny thing is, she'll most likely ltr a 5'10 guy :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, AbuSAF, Deleted member and 1 other person
I’m ready t die.

Its all good till they show up with long midfaces, poor posture and awful frame.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Michael Myers
Something else for delusional height copers to grasp on to :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Smoke Fanboy, Mewton and 1 other person
Link to the tiktok?

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
The girl who wrote that definitely likes white guys

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Amexmaxx
Don't show this to our muslim women virtue praising residents @TRUE_CEL @stone @Shrek2OnDvD
Because one represents them all, jfl at your retard iq
I see plenty of couples where the man is not even 6ft jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Because one represents them all, jfl at your retard iq
I see plenty of couples where the man is not even 6ft jfl
She got 12.7k likes, keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • +1
Its all good till they show up with long midfaces, poor posture and awful frame.
Yeah, at 6'5'' only a very small proportion of men have good proportions, Insertions, and facial harmony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx and DivineBeing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LastHopeForNorman, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
come on op, give us the link

She got 12.7k likes, keep coping.
Let these idiots cope “LOOKZ >>>>>>>>>>> HEIGHT HEIGHT IS COPE” when women openly tell you to your face everyday “I only like 6ft+ Niggas”

although you can finess some chicks if your not thag much taller i larp as 6ft and got a 5’9 girl on hinge 2 days ago but that’s cos she liked my face + height conbo

Let these idiots cope “LOOKZ >>>>>>>>>>> HEIGHT HEIGHT IS COPE” when women openly tell you to your face everyday “I only like 6ft+ Niggas”

although you can finess some chicks if your not thag much taller i larp as 6ft and got a 5’9 girl on hinge 2 days ago but that’s cos she liked my face + height conbo
Nah bro, muslim foids get their pussies wet when they see 5'7 amir. They are faithful and virtuous, not like hypergamous rotten westerners.

E4a002057ac6744801dcfe0a48217b1b

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, koalendo and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 1617
Lmfao “just say all Muslim are whores because whores of this one tiktok comment theory” niga these whores will get punished by their families it’s fine most don’t care about height if your at least 5’9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ropemax
most don’t care about height if your at least 5’9
Try running up against a 6'4 guy, you 5'9 subhuman. You'll get heightpilled so hard you won't ever leave the house again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, PrinceLuenLeoncur and DesperadoRatado
Yeah, at 6'5'' only a very small proportion of men have good proportions, Insertions, and facial harmony

whatever helps you sleep at night

Nah bro, muslim foids get their pussies wet when they see 5'7 amir. They are faithful and virtuous, not like hypergamous rotten westerners.

View attachment 1484090
You already know it’s over for Islam that girl I was fucking is Muslim FFS :feelswhy:.

Islam has lost the war against degeneracy in the west

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
Lmfao “just say all Muslim are whores because whores of this one tiktok comment theory” niga these whores will get punished by their families it’s fine most don’t care about height if your at least 5’9
Major cope, if these women live in the west they will have been getting pipped by Tyrone, Chadoghuz (Turk chad) and Chaddam and maybe a Kuffiar white chad JFL

go to France you’ll see what I mean. Muslim girls in my nation are more read though but Turk, black and south Asian ones are more likely to fall into degeneracy. Arab ones less likely but in France Arab girls are getting violated by Tyrone

View attachment 1484090
he's decent looking, most Muslim women get a less good looking husband

• JFL
they're catching on. soon women will tell you to take off your shoes to check if you're height frauding

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, ropemax and Deleted member 1617
Major cope, if these women live in the west they will have been getting pipped by Tyrone, Chadoghuz (Turk chad) and Chaddam and maybe a Kuffiar white chad JFL

go to France you’ll see what I mean. Muslim girls in my nation are more read though but Turk, black and south Asian ones are more likely to fall into degeneracy. Arab ones less likely but in France Arab girls are getting violated by Tyrone
Mate I was in a school in the Middle East and still 70 of the Muslims girls were whores :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I know nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Try running up against a 6'4 guy, you 5'9 subhuman. You'll get heightpilled so hard you won't ever leave the house again
I’m 5’11

they're catching on. soon women will tell you to take off your shoes to check if you're height frauding
View attachment 1484153
@ropemax the girl also did this to me no lie she waited for me to take off my shoes then she stood next to me I didn’t realise what she was doing then she goes “hmm ok yeah I like this height differnce” JFL, you can’t escape it :feelswah::feelswah:

but remember kiddos “Height doesn’t matter 😉 only lookz matters”

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
Fucking joke that girls in the West claim that they want 6'5+ men, because some feminist thots started that trend and now it is a status symbol if their men are that tall. But in real life they won't even look twice at a 6'5 guy with a mid or low tier normie face.

Fucking joke that girls in the West claim that they want 6'5+ men, because some feminist thots started that trend and now it is a status symbol if their men are that tall. But in real life they won't even look twice at a 6'5 guy with a mid or low tier normie face.
Cap 🧢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Yeah cap, never mind everything I wrote was my exact life experience in the last 10 years as a 6'6-cel
6’6

Incel

chose one mate 😉. Only way your incel is if your severely aspie or a 3/10 if your above a 3/10 and NT You could easily get a Becky WITHOUR ANG EFFORT

MAN OH MAN IF I WERE YOUR HEIGHT IT WOULD BE GG FOR EVERY MAN

6’6

Incel

chose one mate 😉. Only way your incel is if your severely aspie or a 3/10 if your above a 3/10 and NT You could easily get a Becky WITHOUR ANG EFFORT

MAN OH MAN IF I WERE YOUR HEIGHT IT WOULD BE GG FOR EVERY MAN
So would you have this frame?

@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER

So would you have this frame?

No because I’m genetically gifted in muscle mass and frame I don’t even lift yet I have the muscles and frame of a gymshark

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
No because I’m genetically gifted in muscle mass and frame I don’t even lift yet I have the muscles and frame of a gymshark
Yeah I know. Funny thing is that several posters here claim "I would kill to be 6'6" until I show them my frame then they say "no thanks I'm good" lol

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo
2sZQ.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
AHMED , GET THE STONES.