May be cope but I think I'm a great user

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human
I'm not narcisstic and I'm pretty nice to people unless they are retards.
I don't think I'm that bad of a person to interact with.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and lemonnz
I think you are but I just don’t understand the rot you live with

You have great potential mate

Might have to take you of ignore list

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, GabachoCopium and ChadL1te
I mean people have tried to help you numerous times and give you solid advice

everytime its just 'muh I'm subhuman so I don't have to shower or have any basic hygiene. No reason I should do anything'

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Detective, rand anon and 6 others
I lied but you do have very rare takes I agree with still don’t get the rot and no drive to ascend

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Keep annoying the Chads on their threads. Doing God's work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and CarrotMaxxer
>Not narcy
>Proceeds to post 500th self pity trope thread crying about how it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, rand anon and Axii
meh

not a nobody but not anybody special

• +1
Reactions: coispet
>Not narcy
>Proceeds to post 500th self pity trope thread crying about how it's over for you
My new favorite Grey

A grey with brains

Rare find

• +1
I mean people have tried to help you numerous times and give you solid advice

everytime its just 'muh I'm subhuman so I don't have to shower or have any basic hygiene. No reason I should do anything'
That is the general mentality of this website tho.
If you are below average, give up on dating and rot for the rest of your life. Nobody cares lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
>Not narcy
Feeling bad about yourself is not being narcy lol

I only annoy the annoying, no matter how they look :feelshah:
You started shit with me one time for literally no reason and then you got mad when I started replying with pictures of your face.

You definitely start shit with people for no reason, wether you remember it or not.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
You started shit with me one time for literally no reason and then you got mad when I started replying with pictures of your face.

You definitely start shit with people for no reason, wether you remember it or not.
Find me the example, also yes no shit I'm going to get mad if you start posting old pics of myself to make fun of how i look

That is the general mentality of this website tho.
If you are below average, give up on dating and rot for the rest of your life. Nobody cares lol.
Youve been here for like two years, how is this your takeaway?

The site is legit built around improving your looks. You're a lazy pos who cant do the basic functions of a human

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Axii and TechnoBoss
Find me the example, also yes no shit I'm going to get mad if you start posting old pics of myself to make fun of how i look
I’m not digging through thousands of posts to find the example of the time you said shit to me unprovoked. It happened though.

So don’t just say you don’t start shit with people for no reason when you do.

Only posted your pics because of the unprovoked shit talking on your end.

What exactly makes you a good user in your opinion? Not disagreeing or agreeing, just wondering your thought process.

• +1
Reactions: Axii

Did the exact same shit :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
Youve been here for like two years, how is this your takeaway?

The site is legit built around improving your looks. You're a lazy pos who cant do the basic functions of a human
This site is not built around improving, its built around genetic determinism and how you can improve only if you were born with certain traits.
People here will tell you to kill yourself if you were unfortunate enough.
Yea sorry for not believing this "encourage improvement", no it doesn't, it gives you more reason to give up.
Maybe if I was good looking I'd have developed a better mindset but this isn't the case.

• Hmm...
I’m not digging through thousands of posts to find the example of the time you said shit to me unprovoked. It happened though.

So don’t just say you don’t start shit with people for no reason when you do.

Only posted your pics because of the unprovoked shit talking on your end.

What exactly makes you a good user in your opinion? Not disagreeing or agreeing, just wondering your thought process.
Because I think I'm a nice person :feelsyay:

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
kill yourself if you were unfortunate enough.
says the dalit greys who cares what they think they are only trolling

Get up and do something with yourself you bum

• +1
says the dalit greys who cares what they think they are only trolling

Get up and do something with yourself you bum
every user is like this, almost no one gives constructive advice

• +1
I agree

• JFL
This site is not built around improving, its built around genetic determinism and how you can improve only if you were born with certain traits.
People here will tell you to kill yourself if you were unfortunate enough.
Yea sorry for not believing this "encourage improvement", no it doesn't, it gives you more reason to give up.
Maybe if I was good looking I'd have developed a better mindset but this isn't the case.
You act like surgery doesn't exist for one. But that's beside the point

The blackpill is that looks determine how you are treated in life, not genetic determinism. You have to be so stubborn to refuse to believe in basic improvements of yourself that people did long before this site was even conceived.

Not a single person has said you have the potential to be a chad, but if you arent going to even try at all then just shut up and stop complaining. You aren't skilled, nor do you put in any effort, you shouldn't expect to look good from doing nothing.

Sure chad does, but most people including yourself cannot afford this luxury.

You act like surgery doesn't exist for one. But that's beside the point

The blackpill is that looks determine how you are treated in life, not genetic determinism. You have to be so stubborn to refuse to believe in basic improvements of yourself that people did long before this site was even conceived.

Not a single person has said you have the potential to be a chad, but if you arent going to even try at all then just shut up and stop complaining. You aren't skilled, nor do you put in any effort, you shouldn't expect to look good from doing nothing.

Sure chad does, but most people including yourself cannot afford this luxury.
Never said I wanted to be a top 0.00001% chad or something.
That's not my point.

Lebgfinal vs the multiple haters on this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and douche
Never said I wanted to be a top 0.00001% chad or something.
That's not my point.
so wtf is your point then? You've deflected mine and others' criticism multiple times.

I brought up how you are self-loathing and lazy, and you responded by saying other people are like that too. As if that makes my point any less valid

so wtf is your point then? You've deflected mine and others' criticism multiple times.

I brought up how you are self-loathing and lazy, and you responded by saying other people are like that too. As if that makes my point any less valid
I'm self loathing because I feel like I'm destined to rot because no girls will ever find my attractive.
That's just what I think for how I get treated, from looking myself in the mirror.
People tell me advice, but always the same ones, and they never help.
I'm still ugly.

I'm self loathing because I feel like I'm destined to rot because no girls will ever find my attractive.
That's just what I think for how I get treated, from looking myself in the mirror.
People tell me advice, but always the same ones, and they never help.
I'm still ugly.
This is going to be my last reply because its running in circles.

You are white with blue eyes. Your base is not terrible. People tell you the same advice because its fucking common sense to take care of your skin, cut your hair, shave etc. You are probably destined to rot if you never take any action.

What an attention bitch

• +1
Reactions: Axii and ChadL1te
Offtopic shitposting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... looksmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and aesthetic beauty
self-loathing and lazy
Self loathing and laziness is a valid conclusion/mental state when an individual has received certain types of external reinforcement from others, acting as if you posses any sort of moral upper ground by virtue signalling that he could potentially change his cognitive process from x -> y and 'just improve' or that it's in anyway his fault that he's currently in this position is very bluepilled imo. @Lebgfinal is correct in that facet

• +1
Reactions: Axii and scrunchables
Yes you’re cool bro don’t listen to the beech ass Neeguz

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Self loathing and laziness is a valid conclusion/mental state when an individual has received certain types of external reinforcement from others, acting as if you posses any sort of moral upper ground by virtue signalling that he could potentially change his cognitive process from x -> y and 'just improve' or that it's in anyway his fault that he's currently in this position is very bluepilled imo. @Lebgfinal is correct in that facet
Dude, almost everyone here has been shit on for their looks, or just mistreated in general. Including myself.

If i had to guess lebg is about 17 or 18 maybe. You cant be that old and blame everything on genetics and just rot, he's not 13. I can absolutely take the moral high ground over someone I'm better than.

Dude, almost everyone here has been shit on for their looks, or just mistreated in general. Including myself.

If i had to guess lebg is about 17 or 18 maybe. You cant be that old and blame everything on genetics and just rot, he's not 13. I can absolutely take the moral high ground over someone I'm better than.
Im 18 since february

Im 18 since february
You're a grown adult acting like this, you can have these feelings. In fact I have them all the time.

The difference is I don't act on them and cry about how shit my life is and try and improve it instead.

He can, he's like half right but still more correct than yourself

I think im great too

He can, he's like half right but still more correct than yourself
He can do whatever he wants. But its extremely childish and irritating to others to constantly self-loathe and complain about your situation while doing nothing about it.

I think you are but I just don’t understand the rot you live with

You have great potential mate

He doesn’t have great potential

I’ve seen it before and I’m seeing it again, he has no potential, he’s a manlet to begin with, his lethargic state that’s present on his face is most likely genetic and isn’t changeable by whatever jew skin care routine he follows

You can’t just look at his eye colour and say woww great potential

Look at him again one more time, the reason he styles his hair like a 4 year old is most likely because he’s prone to MPB and is already norwooding, his hormonal acne won’t stop with whatever product he uses, and you can’t blame him for not going under the knife

@Lebgfinal sorry for the insults pal but maybe you were right after all, maybe… maybe your inceldom was inevitable

stoic GIF

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
He doesn’t have great potential

I’ve seen it before and I’m seeing it again, he has no potential, he’s a manlet to begin with, his lethargic state that’s present on his face is most likely genetic and isn’t changeable by whatever jew skin care routine he follows

You can’t just look at his eye colour and say woww great potential

Look at him again one more time, the reason he styles his hair like a 4 year old is most likely because he’s prone to MPB and is already norwooding, his hormonal acne won’t stop with whatever product he uses, and you can’t blame him for not going under the knife

@Lebgfinal sorry for the insults pal but maybe you were right after all, maybe… maybe your inceldom was inevitable

stoic GIF
Im not a manlet, im 5’10 wtf

Im not a manlet, im 5’10 wtf
That’s manlet numbers boy

Can you agree on the rest of what I said though

I’m giving you credit my boy

Keep the coping out my section though

ur the only person i feel sorry for