Im going to stop being racist

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I know people wont agree with this, but I think racism is bad. I want to be a better person

@Gengar @yeeyeeslayer @Mr. President @LooksThinker @sub5c3l

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, sub5c3l, rainzm and 2 others
I know people wont agree with this, but I think racism is bad. I want to be a better person
Das rite black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, butterworld and wishIwasSalludon
K

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon

I thought you were already racist?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
mainly Aristotelian and Judeo-Christian ethics

discriminating against people based on race
Who were you even racist to? I don’t remember you being racist.

• JFL
mainly Aristotelian and Judeo-Christian ethics

discriminating against people based on race
Discriminate in what way ? Also I don’t base my ethics and morality on Jewish desert religions

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, sub5c3l and Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

based

• +1
I dont see how the two correlate, I don’t agree with the Jewish morality system
before Christianity 99% of cultures in europe were honor based

what I mean is if you asked a pre Christian european why its wrong to rob an old lady they'd say "because itd hurt your honor as a man" but most people on the way you think regardless of if youre actually christian or not

dawkins explains the idea here

before Christianity 99% of cultures in europe were honor based

what I mean is if you asked a pre Christian european why its wrong to rob an old lady they'd say "because itd hurt your honor as a man" but most people on the way you think regardless of if youre actually christian or not

dawkins explains the idea here

I base my morality on secular ethics im also a Darwinist and prioritise my race over other races

• Hmm...
good boy

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
How so ? Why do you need an imaginary higher power to guide you ?
ethics are a set or prescriptions on how to behave prescriptions come from one intelligent being it cant come from other humans since that would make your beliefs arbitrary and thus illogical

ethics are a set or prescriptions on how to behave prescriptions come from one intelligent being it cant come from other humans since that would make your beliefs arbitrary and thus illogical
Not true, you don’t need a higher being to tell you what is best, what ideology is best ? An ideology that ensures your genes as a whole propagate for as long as possible, any ideology that doesn’t value that as the number thing is ultimately destined to fail, and there are a few things that are universally needed for such an ideology those are: improving genetic fitness which is a measure of how likely a set of genes is to propagate, this means no race mixing or downgrading of genes, which Christianity or neo Judaism doesn’t agree with, this already disqualifies it from being a good ideology, also people are naturally inclined to certain ideologies

• JFL
Ok so you were normal?
Oh yeah one other time I was watching a video made by an indian dude and I said "DO NOT REDEEM!!!!!" in his comment section. Im sorry for being racist I wish I never did that.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Rasism doesn't count to joos