Maybe Chadlite or even HTN better than Chad?

E

exeight

Zephir
First of all; maybe im just fucking coping idk
but think about it... as we know almost all women are insecure about their looks.... and when they see a CHAD maybe they thinking that the Chad is out of their league?! and because they are insecure about their look, they will assume that Chad will not settle down with them

but when a high tier normie or chadlite comes along, they think "this guy is maybe my looksmatch" etc
and the thing is; stacys (7-9/10) also insecure about their looks (because stacys are also women lol) and maybe they think HTN/Chadlite is their league

I know.... many "maybes" and like i said.. maybe im coping hard but it was just a thought

but otherwise even 4/10 Woman think she is a 9/10 and even landwhales think they deserve better guys because these fucking simps lust even after landwhales

nevermind guys im just a lil bit drunk and maybe its even the wrong place to ask (is this off topic shit?)

Shr

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Johanjohan, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Basement dwellers (like me, but not this time) will cope and say chad only. But honestly I think most girls would be happy with HTN/chadlite for LTR cos they KNOW chad is gonna treat them like shit due to insane options

They are the same as us, they just want consistent sex and a best friend partner without getting cheated on, maybe throw in some minor drama and arguments too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 2729, Chadethnic101 and 8 others
foids are all solipsistic and they all rate themselves higher than they actually are

• +1
Reactions: qkz, Schönling, Deleted member 18808 and 3 others
Yes, if women know you are too hot for them, they won't even try to get your attention, and if you give them attention, they will be very surprised but still very interested. I know because that is what happened to me, before my jaw surgery, I was returning from a trip to Mexico and on the bus that was bringing me back to the airport, I talked to a girl who sat next to me, she hadn't noticed me but my confidence and my white guy looks made her like me (she is a dark skinned Cambodian), and it wasn't because of my height because she had arrived last and she hadn't seen me before. She gave me her contact info but when I returned home, I didn't call her, because I didn't find her attractive enough. I only talked to her on the bus because I was extremely drunk, I know she liked me though because she even talked about me to her parents. By the way, she was 24 while I was 18. I'd rate her a 3/10, she wasn't extremely fat but not very fit either and she wasn't very attractive.

• +1
Reactions: exeight and TrestIsBest
Too many chad tinder experiments disprove this

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks, Schönling, ROTTING and 5 others
Basement dwellers (like me, but not this time) will cope and say chad only. But honestly I think most girls would be happy with HTN/chadlite for LTR cos they KNOW chad is gonna treat them like shit due to insane options

They are the same as us, they just want consistent sex and a best friend partner without getting cheated on, maybe throw in some minor drama and arguments too
It depends on the foids mentality. If she is mainly shallow and hypergamous then would want the best possible smv man purely not take into account other factors such as emotional compatibility, but if the roasties is wanting a ltr and maybe settle down then HTN would actually be best as they would realize they dont have as much control over a man who all woman want.

Men in general are huge wimps these days, but the few times I see couples where the girl looks better then guy it seems that the girl has a sort of bossy domineering attitude toward the guy and I realized that the girl values Power in the relationship the most over the man's smv. I can see this as a trend as female egos continue to go out of control, and any low self esteem chad is likely gonna get milked hard.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, exeight, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
First of all; maybe im just fucking coping idk
but think about it... as we know almost all women are insecure about their looks.... and when they see a CHAD maybe they thinking that the Chad is out of their league?! and because they are insecure about their look, they will assume that Chad will not settle down with them

but when a high tier normie or chadlite comes along, they think "this guy is maybe my looksmatch" etc
and the thing is; stacys (7-9/10) also insecure about their looks (because stacys are also women lol) and maybe they think HTN/Chadlite is their league

I know.... many "maybes" and like i said.. maybe im coping hard but it was just a thought

but otherwise even 4/10 Woman think she is a 9/10 and even landwhales think they deserve better guys because these fucking simps lust even after landwhales

nevermind guys im just a lil bit drunk and maybe its even the wrong place to ask (is this off topic shit?)

View attachment 1636398
Hence the term medium ugly was coined. Women know they want to lock down an attractive man; it's in their dna to prefer LTRs. Hence they (unless if they're ultra confident) tend to feel intimidated by chads because they think he'd either pump and dump or not commit to her once they're exclusive due to other options. They're insecure because of this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exeight and Deleted member 16369
It depends on the foids mentality. If she is mainly shallow and hypergamous then would want the best possible smv man purely not take into account other factors such as emotional compatibility, but if the roasties is wanting a ltr and maybe settle down then HTN would actually be best as they would realize they dont have as much control over a man who all woman want.

Men in general are huge wimps these days, but the few times I see couples where the girl looks better then guy it seems that the girl has a sort of bossy domineering attitude toward the guy and I realized that the girl values Power in the relationship the most over the man's smv. I can see this as a trend as female egos continue to go out of control, and any low self esteem chad is likely gonna get milked hard.
A lot of women want HTNs and chadlites for LTRs because they'd think he won't leave him while she could still lock down a "cute" guy for an ltr unlike chads who will have way too many options

• +1
Reactions: exeight and AscensionMan98
HTN/Chadlite = Teen years - 25 - Fucks girls
Chad = 26+ - Fucks women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19172, fogdart and exeight
@exeight @Predeterminism

Just for fun, try and predict the looks level of the girl the guy in my avi/signature is with.

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
This site underrates what a real IRL HTN/Chadlite looks like. It's a very solid looks level. If a HTN white guy posted his best pics here, he would get rated chad and considered to be on the same level as Salludon/Amnesia.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Hikicel69, oldcell and 5 others
@exeight @Predeterminism

Just for fun, try and predict the looks level of the girl the guy in my avi/signature is with.
Becky range I guess. Looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Xangsane
This site underrates what a real IRL HTN/Chadlite looks like. It's a very solid looks level. If a HTN white guy posted his best pics here, he would get rated chad and considered to be on the same level as Salludon/Amnesia.
This is the same guy in my avi :ogre:
Screenshot 20220415 171347

HTN/Chadlite = Teen years - 25 - Fucks girls
Chad = 26+ - Fucks women
Women over 25 are gone in my radar. Exceptions for women with good collagen fullness where their age looks 18-20 still. I'll be honest since becoming more red-pilled/black-pilled I have found women younger only attractive. I legit don't even check out women who are like above 23-24, and I would much rather be with a 7/10 JB 16 years old then a 9.5/10 instagram model whose 22. That's how much the age pill matters. And I am absolutely disgusted by tattoos.

I saw this cute foid with tattoos at the gym. She gave me a brief smile. I didn't smile back. She then tried to attention whore back to me, and I noticed her tattoos and then I felt sick. I lost a lot of attraction after that. She also was like 20.

Women over 25 are gone in my radar. Exceptions for women with good collagen fullness where their age looks 18-20 still. I'll be honest since becoming more red-pilled/black-pilled I have found women younger only attractive. I legit don't even check out women who are like above 23-24, and I would much rather be with a 7/10 JB 16 years old then a 9.5/10 instagram model whose 22. That's how much the age pill matters. And I am absolutely disgusted by tattoos.

I saw this cute foid with tattoos at the gym. She gave me a brief smile. I didn't smile back. She then tried to attention whore back to me, and I noticed her tattoos and then I felt sick. I lost a lot of attraction after that. She also was like 20.
how old are you

Yes, he's with a MTB. Married too.
Not hypergamy. He is probably only slightly better looking than her IRL. She might even SMVmog her as he might be autistic, loner, poor etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Interesting. Brutal photo Redpill. Looks like a HTN not even chad lite in that picture.
That is sort of the point I am trying to prove. It's easy for a HTN to fraud to chadlite/chad by cherrypicking flattering photos tc.

• JFL
Interesting. Brutal photo Redpill. Looks like a HTN not even chad lite in that picture.
What do you rate him in that pic compared to my avi and sig?

2835969 1649729676996

That is sort of the point I am trying to prove. It's easy for a HTN to fraud to chadlite/chad by cherrypicking flattering photos tc.
And he never really showed his physique which is an smvmin.
Reckon he frauded his pics?

Not hypergamy. He is probably only slightly better looking than her IRL. She might even SMVmog her as he might be autistic, loner, poor etc.
You reckon he is a possible loner?

Anyway, what do you rate this guy:
Screenshot 20220414 051906

If a HTN white guy posted his best pics here, he would get rated chad and considered to be on the same level as Salludon/Amnesia.
Post an example of a HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Xangsane
100% yes.

Possibly.

Looks like a chad here. I think this is yerger.
With what editing apps?

If that really is yerger then someone larped with his pics on London tinder, Forevergymcelling posted a thread about those profiles back in 2020 :feelskek:

Post an example of a HTN
Lars and Arvid are HTN. I mean in motion. Not cherrypicked, frauded pics. Both have posted videos here.

You'll find pics where they fraud to chadlite/chad.

But you consider me a shitty rater so IDK. Maybe, I am a bit harsh I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, ROTTING, germanlooks and 1 other person
Lars and Arvid are HTN. I mean in motion. Not cherrypicked, frauded pics. Both have posted videos here.

2840889 1650036603790

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
Pakistani looksoverall strikes again @ForeverRecession

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Overall. Yes. But in the two pics towards the left, he looks MTN. On the right, close to chadlite.
If he's mtn then Tom Holland is a truecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and bogii
Pakistani looksoverall strikes again @ForeverRecession
You can see this for yourself. Compare pics of you in good lighting, anglefrauding, squinting etc. with an unfrauded motion video of you in normal lighting. It makes a big difference.

Would you consider Stallone a chad?

If he's mtn then Tom Holland is a truecel
IDK. If he looks as good as he does IRL in the pic on the right, he is HTN-Chadlite.

• JFL
chads literally don't exist IRL lol

there's just a bunch of chadlites / strong chadlites

Women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch
So yes the closer you are to their looks level the more appeal, this is the exact reason “medium ugly” exists, it’s a chad that still feels accessible.

That’s not to say that a real chad doesn’t clean the fuck up and that these women wouldn’t crawl through glass for him if he started giving them attention though. Pretty much just be good looking, any level, and you’re fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, exeight and fogdart
chads literally don't exist IRL lol

there's just a bunch of chadlites / strong chadlites
Nah. If you hang around upper class white guys, you will encounter chadlites and chads all the time.

Women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch
So yes the closer you are to their looks level the more appeal, this is the exact reason “medium ugly” exists, it’s a chad that still feels accessible.

That’s not to say that a real chad doesn’t clean the fuck up and that these women wouldn’t crawl through glass for him if he started giving them attention though. Pretty much just be good looking, any level, and you’re fine.
I agree 100%. You just need to be 6/10 IRL all things considered face, height, pheno, body etc and you will face zero issues dating.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ROTTING, fogdart and 1 other person
Nah. If you hang around upper class white guys, you will encounter chadlites and chads all the time.
chadlites yes , but chads NO

the CHAD is a PSL meme , they don't fucking exist , the only real CHADS are models with GIGA FRAUDED pics and still sometimes we have to morph them to make them psl chads

so IRL , max you will see is chadlite / strong chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, ROTTING and Xangsane
chadlites yes , but chads NO

the CHAD is a PSL meme , they don't fucking exist , the only real CHADS are models with GIGA FRAUDED pics and still sometimes we have to morph them to make them psl chads

so IRL , max you will see is chadlite / strong chadlite
Chad are rarer than chadlites but that doesn't mean they don't exist at all. But yeah. All the PSL gods are kind of overrated too. Depoot looks aspie and autistic and is not as aesthetic as people here say he is. Delon looks like a cuck in some pics. O'Pry looks unimpressive in motion too. You will come across better-looking people in the right milieus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Chad are rarer than chadlites but that doesn't mean they don't exist at all. But yeah. All the PSL gods are kind of overrated too. Depoot looks aspie and autistic and is not as aesthetic as people here say he is. Delon looks like a cuck in some pics. O'Pry looks unimpressive in motion too. You will come across better-looking people in the right milieus.
i personally saw many chadlites and strong chadlites ~6PSL , but never saw more than that IRL

if you meet prime chico IRL , he'll look chadlite

i personally saw many chadlites and strong chadlites ~6PSL , but never saw more than that IRL

if you meet prime chico IRL , he'll look chadlite
Yeah. Chico is overrated. This is him in an interview:

He looks good but chad? Nah. He does look like a chad in frauded pics/videos. But I doubt he ever looked like that consistently throughout his prime.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Hikicel69 and chigoha