Maybe Chadlite or even HTN better than Chad?

First of all; maybe im just fucking coping idk
but think about it... as we know almost all women are insecure about their looks.... and when they see a CHAD maybe they thinking that the Chad is out of their league?! and because they are insecure about their look, they will assume that Chad will not settle down with them

but when a high tier normie or chadlite comes along, they think "this guy is maybe my looksmatch" etc
and the thing is; stacys (7-9/10) also insecure about their looks (because stacys are also women lol) and maybe they think HTN/Chadlite is their league

I know.... many "maybes" and like i said.. maybe im coping hard but it was just a thought

but otherwise even 4/10 Woman think she is a 9/10 and even landwhales think they deserve better guys because these fucking simps lust even after landwhales

nevermind guys im just a lil bit drunk and maybe its even the wrong place to ask (is this off topic shit?)

View attachment 1636398
Basement dwellers (like me, but not this time) will cope and say chad only. But honestly I think most girls would be happy with HTN/chadlite for LTR cos they KNOW chad is gonna treat them like shit due to insane options

They are the same as us, they just want consistent sex and a best friend partner without getting cheated on, maybe throw in some minor drama and arguments too
A lot of women want HTNs and chadlites for LTRs because they'd think he won't leave him while she could still lock down a "cute" guy for an ltr unlike chads who will have way too many options
In an ideal world, insecure women will prefer a medium ugly guy aka HTN over Chad, but thing is in 2022 most women see their BFs as status symbols to flex on their friends, family and on social media. Women want to most validation they can get from dating a guy - there are 1000s of tiktok videos of women showing off their Chad BFs. You need to be gigachad before women would think that you're completely out of their league in 2022 - you have to be unreal looking, generic Chad doesn't do much.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ROTTING, exeight and 1 other person
In an ideal world, insecure women will prefer a medium ugly guy aka HTN over Chad, but thing is in 2022 most women see their BFs as status symbols to flex on their friends, family and on social media. Women want to most validation they can get from dating a guy - there are 1000s of tiktok videos of women showing off their Chad BFs. You need to be gigachad before women would think that you're completely out of their league in 2022 - you have to be unreal looking, generic Chad doesn't do much.
Take Nadya Okomoto for example, as one of the thousands of women showing off her Chad BF.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and fogdart
foids are all solipsistic and they all rate themselves higher than they actually are
They all think they are like an 8/10 somehow like normies rate themselves as like 7/10 but women think they are genetic perfection somehow jfl meanwhile we have borderline chadlites on this forum saying they are 3 psl jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 7580, Hikicel69 and 3 others
Take Nadya Okomoto for example, as one of the thousands of women showing off her Chad BF.
Social media, dating shows, TV and the mass media are filled with average to slightly above average women dating Chads. You think the average woman sees all these average women dating Chads and thinks that deserves less because Chad would cheat? Lol I'd argue that a significant portion of women would stay with a cheating Chad over a faithful HTN.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Hikicel69, Lawton88 and 1 other person
First of all; maybe im just fucking coping idk
but think about it... as we know almost all women are insecure about their looks.... and when they see a CHAD maybe they thinking that the Chad is out of their league?! and because they are insecure about their look, they will assume that Chad will not settle down with them

but when a high tier normie or chadlite comes along, they think "this guy is maybe my looksmatch" etc
and the thing is; stacys (7-9/10) also insecure about their looks (because stacys are also women lol) and maybe they think HTN/Chadlite is their league

I know.... many "maybes" and like i said.. maybe im coping hard but it was just a thought

but otherwise even 4/10 Woman think she is a 9/10 and even landwhales think they deserve better guys because these fucking simps lust even after landwhales

nevermind guys im just a lil bit drunk and maybe its even the wrong place to ask (is this off topic shit?)

View attachment 1636398

You see females on the internet complaining about Chadlites not settling down with them all the time. I doubt they get too bent out of shape when a HTN leaves them unless he is real tall and rich.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Social media, dating shows, TV and the mass media are filled with average to slightly above average women dating Chads.
All written by average or below-average-looking women.

You think the average woman sees all these average women dating Chads and thinks that deserves less because Chad would cheat? Lol I'd argue that a significant portion of women would stay with a cheating Chad over a faithful HTN.
I was watching a show called "Open House: The Great Sex Experiment" on Channel 4 this evening where monogamous couples enter a house full of promiscuous people who didn't want to settle down.
This fakeupmaxxed MTB was with a Chad BF she met on a dating app; it was clear he didn't want to stay with her. She told him before that she didn't want him to catch feelings with some other foid, but he went off with some blond Scottish foid who mogged the shit out of her. The look on the MTB's face was PRICELESS; she already started to feel insecure and jealous.

Even my mum said "he will leave her" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Lawton88
@Lawton88 @fogdart
Here's a 30-year-old guy who starred in the show I stated in the post above. He is NOT interested in monogamous relationships at all. AT ALL. Does this surprise you?

He ended up hooking up with a 36-year-old married wife who cucked her beta husband live on TV, and tried to lock him down JFL:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Lawton88
NT Medium-Uglies rule the world:blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Social media, dating shows, TV and the mass media are filled with average to slightly above average women dating Chads. You think the average woman sees all these average women dating Chads and thinks that deserves less because Chad would cheat? Lol I'd argue that a significant portion of women would stay with a cheating Chad over a faithful HTN.
i think women want instinctively the best partner they can get to offspring with the best genes
but the question is; is it realistic that a 4/10 or 5/10 woman get a chad/chadite as i said, women are fuckin delusional
and they are hardwired to get the best option but at some point they must realize their own look and settle down with a lower good looking guy

the thing is; when they settle down with a HTN in all the time in that relationship, maybe they also looking out for a chad?

• +1
women don't think chad is out of their league.(because he isn't)

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@Lawton88 @fogdart
Here's a 30-year-old guy who starred in the show I stated in the post above. He is NOT interested in monogamous relationships at all. AT ALL. Does this surprise you?
View attachment 1636920
He ended up hooking up with a 36-year-old married wife who cucked her beta husband live on TV, and tried to lock him down JFL:
View attachment 1636923
Top dude is normie. Probably, above normie all things considered. Bottom is legit incel tier. He is 2 PSL range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Xangsane and fogdart
@Lawton88 @fogdart
View attachment 1636920
View attachment 1636923
I googled the show and it seems like a show about open relationships and threesomes. I believe the husband of the 36 year old roastie is a real life cuck - as in he enjoys his wife being penetrated by chad aka. stylemaxxed HTN.
i think women want instinctively the best partner they can get to offspring with the best genes
but the question is; is it realistic that a 4/10 or 5/10 woman get a chad/chadite as i said, women are fuckin delusional
and they are hardwired to get the best option but at some point they must realize their own look and settle down with a lower good looking guy

the thing is; when they settle down with a HTN in all the time in that relationship, maybe they also looking out for a chad?
I don't think that women who settle down with HTN are looking out for Chad - most accept that HTN is the best they can pull on the dating market and are content with HTN as long as he has other stuff going on well for him. However, it doesn't mean that HTN/Chadlites are better than Chads because women think chad will cheat. Most women go for the most attractive man they can get who will settle with them.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, exeight and Xangsane
I googled the show and it seems like a show about open relationships and threesomes. I believe the husband of the 36 year old roastie is a real life cuck - as in he enjoys his wife being penetrated by chad aka. stylemaxxed HTN.
This. HTNs are not gonna rejected for their looks 95% of the time. Even MTNs are more than enough for a lot of women.
I don't think that women who settle down with HTN are looking out for Chad - most accept that HTN is the best they can pull on the dating market and are content with HTN as long as he has other stuff going on well for him. However, it doesn't mean that HTN/Chadlites are better than Chads because women think chad will cheat. Most women go for the most attractive man they can get who will settle with them.
Anything past HTN is just a bonus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, fogdart and Xangsane
You are correct, basically medium ugly
HTN- Chadlite, nice body in women's eyes like a natty lean look

Has some personality, hobbies and interests (unlike the girl who do fuck all anyway in spare time apart from fossil with friends)
Is basically LTR material, someone whose decent looking, and a bit interesting and supportive,
Women are emotional so they get sick of a true Chad pumping and dumping them

At my age girls similar to me esp one at work who is in a relationship but unhappy sees this in me for example

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Xangsane
Hence the term medium ugly was coined. Women know they want to lock down an attractive man; it's in their dna to prefer LTRs. Hence they (unless if they're ultra confident) tend to feel intimidated by chads because they think he'd either pump and dump or not commit to her once they're exclusive due to other options. They're insecure because of this
Probably only when their like trying to settle down for baby making purposes. Otherwise chad is always the goal, and any reason of them not wanting chad is out of the insecurity.

You know how bitches say they don’t like jacked guys and called guys who look like Jeff said and zyzz as too Muscular. The uglier and avg foids said that while hotter foids especially fit gym foids said he was very hot. The bitch needs to be comfortable in their own image to not project that insecurity to their publicly stated male type.

• +1
Yeah. Chico is overrated. This is him in an interview:

He looks good but chad? Nah. He does look like a chad in frauded pics/videos. But I doubt he ever looked like that consistently throughout his prime.

thats not even prime chico

Probably only when their like trying to settle down for baby making purposes. Otherwise chad is always the goal, and any reason of them not wanting chad is out of the insecurity.

You know how bitches say they don’t like jacked guys and called guys who look like Jeff said and zyzz as too Muscular. The uglier and avg foids said that while hotter foids especially fit gym foids said he was very hot. The bitch needs to be comfortable in their own image to not project that insecurity to their publicly stated male type.
What types do average foids like?

Hence the term medium ugly was coined. Women know they want to lock down an attractive man; it's in their dna to prefer LTRs. Hence they (unless if they're ultra confident) tend to feel intimidated by chads because they think he'd either pump and dump or not commit to her once they're exclusive due to other options. They're insecure because of this

• +1
Chad are rarer than chadlites but that doesn't mean they don't exist at all. But yeah. All the PSL gods are kind of overrated too. Depoot looks aspie and autistic and is not as aesthetic as people here say he is. Delon looks like a cuck in some pics. O'Pry looks unimpressive in motion too. You will come across better-looking people in the right milieus.
Most users here either live in Mumbai or a ghetto

Not uncommon at all to see chads in an upper class area

Most users here either live in Mumbai or a ghetto

Not uncommon at all to see chads in an upper class area
The whole “ chads are everywhere “ or “ chads are much rarer then you think “ is based heavily on location and the users mental state and views.

If your in a certain area in uk , a rich white area, then of course one would see chads. But say someone is in a overall subhuman area, and sees some chads. If their in the blackpill phase they’ll focus on those chads and ignore the overall picture and talk about how common chads are.

A more positive user would however remark on the vast number of subhumans , especially if they know their looks are good.

All in all the notion that Instagram level chads are as common as Becky is false. Why do you think their a chad. Chad is a relative term. It’s based on one’s ranking relative to the average looks of the men. In a sea of subhumans being a “ chad “ is easy.

In a sea of chads being a chad is impossible. It would be a turbo chad.

• +1
Reactions: exeight