Maybe I should just leave

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m a depressed husk of what I used to be. I just feel sadness and regret 24/7. I might as well just leave this forum for the long term

Multiple users have left or are leaving. I don’t contribute much anymore because my brain has shut down, the creative power I used to have is largely dead, which is why I’ve been shitposting my head off since December

This isn’t a troll or a confirmation thread of me leaving 100%. Im just saying that if you catch me not posting for a day or two, I’m probably gone.

I know some niggas are gonna call me histrionic for making this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 3328, stuckneworleans and 17 others
stay on discord tbh if u do

but as i said bro trust me just try fucking phenibut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Blackout.xl
Tis the end of .me ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, puppymaxer, LordNorwood and 2 others
I’ll try phenibut
you’re only 18

as i said your best course of action should be (rn anyway)

lose weight
gymcel if u can
phenibut
and stop taking normies roasts seriously, u have to learn to banter otherwise people will see you as an insecure bitch if you overreact or underreact

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
No, king

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you’re only 18

as i said your best course of action should be (rn anyway)

lose weight
gymcel if u can
phenibut
and stop taking normies roasts seriously, u have to learn to banter otherwise people will see you as an insecure bitch if you overreact or underreact
I’m insecure from years of bullying in elementary. People only roast me too they never dish it out to others. I hate normies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Pietrosiek
leave then

Don't leave bro, you're a forum chad. Take some days off to reset like I did. I feel better now, I have more things to post about as well.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, EthnicelAscension and Blackout.xl
Stay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and LordNorwood
That clowning and disrespect from you was unwarranted. You just want me to stay because you want another punching bag. I ain’t staying. I’m making a high effort chewing thread and packing my bags

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 656
That clowning and disrespect from you was unwarranted. You just want me to stay because you want another punching bag. I ain’t staying. I’m making a high effort chewing thread and packing my bags
You take shit way too seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You take shit way too seriously
You made me look like a punk infront of all the niggas, everyone immediately respected me less. The likes you got were worth it I assume

• +1
You made me look like a punk infront of all the niggas, everyone immediately respected me less. The likes you got were worth it I assume
Nobody gives a shit

Nobody even remembers it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Nobody gives a shit

Nobody even remembers it
Cope. You punked me, made me look like a bitch. Isn’t the first time you did it either. Took a shot at me and knew you’d soak up all the validation

It has happened to me before anyway. It’s nothing new. You’re just somebody who does what he wants and gets away with it because he’s chad

• +1
Cope. You punked me, made me look like a bitch. Isn’t the first time you did it either. Took a shot at me and knew you’d soak up all the validation

It has happened to me before anyway. It’s nothing new. You’re just somebody who does what he wants and gets away with it because he’s chad
@Golden Glass you were there

Was it that bad?

Was it that bad?
Why ask someone who hates me and isn’t the one who experienced it. He’s on your side anyway

• +1
Look what you did @Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, LordGodcat and Deleted member 656
What's your story Nigger

With great power comes great responsibility
U always hated me. Always treated me like a weirdo subhuman
Don't leave bro, you're a forum chad. Take some days off to reset like I did. I feel better now, I have more things to post about as well.
I ain’t no forum chad. Most people don’t enjoy my presence. A real forum chad is someone like @Golden Glass . People actually wanna hear what he has to say and wonder what he will do next. People only say good things about him. Most people think I’m a histrionic bipolar retard who should rope, when I enter a thread the vibes are immediately killed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 656
Nobody gives a shit

Nobody even remembers it

@Blackout.xl Srsly, no one really remembers or cares. The whole point of this site (although most of the threads are now pretty shit) is to get advice and help each other fight a common problem. Idk why you take this stuff so seriously, forum status doesn't matter at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Vidyacoper, BigBoy and 2 others
@Blackout.xl Srsly, no one really remembers or cares. The whole point of this site (although most of the threads are now pretty shit) is to get advice and help each other fight a common problem. Idk why you take this stuff so seriously, forum status doesn't matter at all.
This ain’t about forum status, it’s about respect. He punked me and took shots, I can’t accept that

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Tell me about yourself. I dont know you that much. Youre tall nigga? Idk more. Tell Me how you were bullied. Also Alarico is a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 656
U always hated me. Always treated me like a weirdo subhuman
Ezgifcom video to gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
bro who tf cares if u get respect online, if u have trauma from bullying do somth irl to fix it ded srs, not normal to care about respect from a rando on incel forum jfl
This reaction has roots in trauma
Tell me about yourself. I dont know you that much. Youre tall nigga? Idk more. Tell Me how you were bullied. Also Alarico is a bitch
I’ve been an outcast since the age of 5

I am not joming when i say deadass get help rn it shows ur fucked brain if u care about being disrespected on incel forum, only thing id get mad about is if i get doxxed
That’s all I am to you guys. A mentally ill jester

That is inaccurate statement, but even if it was true, so tf what? We are all randos
Can’t make it anywhere. Can’t get respect From anybody and cant be accepted anywhere :rage:

OP why are you not rather angry and willing to fight back ? i mean even mentally ?
this World is a Savage one, don't be so weak

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, chadpreetcel123, BigBoy and 1 other person
Why ask someone who hates me and isn’t the one who experienced it. He’s on your side anyway
never care about what a moron think of you

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Don't leave.

Don't leave.
I’ve seen what all of you guys said about me in the discord. That’s what you guys think of me, y’all think I’m a sack of shit. U defended me but the others there are just calling me a mentally ill weirdo. The sun has truly set on blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3043
jfl be strong people. if you knew what others have lived. i was Always hated by low IQ ppl, in mass for having a dignity, no fear and beeing proud.
younger, they Always came in number to do shit, but the éducation that you have is everything to stay strong physically - to win fights - and mentally.
you can't be so weak Bros, and this is coming from a super sensitive Guy - by a médical analysis.
I’ve seen what all of you guys said about me in the discord. That’s what you guys think of me, y’all think I’m a sack of shit. U defended me but the others there are just calling me a mentally ill weirdo. The sun has truly set on blackout.xl
if you leave at least try to apply these advices.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Pietrosiek
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 3043
I’ve seen what you think of me. Think I’m an abused dog :rage:
and what if you are ? don't give a fuck and rather reply : what will u do ? you won't do shit with you subhuman frame and strenght so keep calm.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and BigBoy
and what if you are ? don't give a fuck and rather reply : what will u do ? you won't do shit with you subhuman frame and strenght so keep calm.
Subhuman frame and strength wtf

• +1
Subhuman frame and strength wtf
i mean this should have been a kind of.reply.that you should.have said if you don't like such a thing.

• +1

Was it that bad?
no one here hates you.

I ain’t no forum chad. Most people don’t enjoy my presence. A real forum chad is someone like @Golden Glass . People actually wanna hear what he has to say and wonder what he will do next. People only say good things about him. Most people think I’m a histrionic bipolar retard who should rope, when I enter a thread the vibes are immediately killed
Being a “forum chad” is overrated and gets you flooded with PMs
And dude,
Some people just can’t tell when you’re trolling. If you’re not. Please seek help and continue to looksmax.

For the unaware, nothing Alarico did nothing awful in all honesty.

basically, I asked Alarico if it’s ok to post his pic here since someone was curious, believe it was enlil—then after approval I post, blackout starts crushing on Alarico,

Alarico explains how uncomfortable it makes him.

And then when Alarico mentions how important human decency and communication skills are for LTR and blackout says “over” for himself,

and Alarico starts saying “if you treated girls like you treat me, you’ll be good”

blackout gets upset,

Alarico then jokes how blackout sucks his cock more than Alaricos own girlfriend, and it ends ends with this:
40B2D91E AD74 4FA0 884E 67ADA2ED7D54

BDBC50A0 302B 40E4 8127 86CE4D17C364

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 656
What did he to you?
no one here hates you.

And dude,
Some people just can’t tell when you’re trolling. If you’re not. Please seek help and continue to looksmax.

basically, I asked Alarico if it’s ok to post his pic here since someone was curious, believe it was enlil—then after approval I post, blackout starts crushing on Alarico,

And then when Alarico mentions how important human decency and communication skills are for LTR and blackout says “over” for himself,

and Alarico starts saying “if you treated girls like you treat me, you’ll be good”

blackout gets upset,

Alarico then jokes how blackout sucks his cock more than Alaricos own girlfriend, and it ends ends with this:
View attachment 293578
View attachment 293579
@Blackout.xl bro I was there while this happened, no one remembers this. We were too busy talking in vc.

And he called out @EthnicelAscension for sucking his dick too, but Ethnicel brushed it off and continued talking about what he was.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
no one here hates you.

And dude,

blackout gets upset,

View attachment 293578
View attachment 293579

@Blackout.xl

bro i srs don't see anything purposely made to hurt you.
we all have different interpretations of sentences but still.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and BigBoy
I am going to leave this site as well. I cannot stand being around these pedophiles. Goodbye, forever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, turkproducer, stuckneworleans and 4 others
  • So Sad
Nah bro he punked me it’s over
Can you elaborate what leads you to this conclusion ?
and ffs it was in front of a kid, a pajeet kid. ( jk buddy)

I think u have ptsd from trauma, like an abused dog, i dont think ur a bad person jfl
I see what you’re saying about me in the discord bro, I don’t appreciate the stuff you’re saying about me :rage: :rage:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back