Maybe I should just leave

damn nigga calm down buy a xanax make some lean leave for a week fuck a ho in the pussy and then come back

Stop being a bitch, grow some balls and man up OP

Can you elaborate what leads you to this conclusion ?
and ffs it was in front of a kid, a pajeet kid. ( jk buddy)
It was in the .me discord, but no one remembered after he said it. We moved on.

I dont see the need to add "a pajeet kid" after that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I see what you’re saying about me in the discord bro, I don’t appreciate the stuff you’re saying about me :rage: :rage:
i won't defend alarico but will only tell what i saw from him : he never Said it was over for anybody or was rude on purpose. the only fews Times it was due to narcy ones.
like there are much more rude people out there by far.
It was in the .me discord, but no one remembered after he said it. We moved on.

I dont see the need to add "a pajeet kid" after that.
it was a bad move just in order to get rid of the pression that's why i add the joke part. not a good move i agree.

you should leave if this place is effecting you in a negative way.

• +1
don't recommend shitty drugs ngl

I believe that i get it. if it's what i think, it's better to leave.
xanny makes the world go quiet for a while man i tried that shit for a month straight and my grades went up by 20% due to better sleep, became low inhib as fuck, was constantly hitting up the phone calls

though you're right sorry for recommending xans and lean those things are scarily addictive. i had sleeping problems so i just borrowed some from my dealer friend but it was a bad decision in the end

• So Sad
xanny makes the world go quiet for a while man i tried that shit for a month straight and my grades went up by 20% due to better sleep, became low inhib as fuck, was constantly hitting up the phone calls

though you're right sorry for recommending xans and lean those things are scarily addictive. i had sleeping problems so i just borrowed some from my dealer friend but it was a bad decision in the end
don't be sorry bro we all make mistakes, me the first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Alarico has a boss vibe ngl

imagine leaving a looksmaxxing fourm because of some random subhuman threw an insult at you the next time someone makes fun of u irl spit on them and push them around like a real high t bbc slayer

i used to do this even tho im 174 cm curry lol

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4563
I’ve seen what all of you guys said about me in the discord. That’s what you guys think of me, y’all think I’m a sack of shit. U defended me but the others there are just calling me a mentally ill weirdo. The sun has truly set on blackout.xl
Nigga which discord
I thought no one talked on those

It's over for many many men :feelsbadman:

Including me