Maybe I will do running today as a way to get dopamine

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Posts
13,569
Reputation
15,972
You know, I actually ran yesterday too cuz I was in a hurry, but today I'd like to do it purely for the health and wellbeing.

I wake up high on nutmeg, which is a very good feeling. If I exercise, eat well, take caffeine etc. then I can certainly up my high and get through these kratom withdrawals without having to depend on alcohol.

I'm like a chemist with my mind. I should be able to hack this shit, after all, it's my mind and I have a lot of experience with it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
No, running is bad for your knees

Maybe watch some porn and jerk off instead to get your dopamine hit
Happy Merchant | Know Your Meme
 
Just bang a LTB nonstop so you can get your cardio and dopamine at once
 

Similar threads

IOD
Replies
5
Views
25
cb006
cb006
Thodian
Replies
33
Views
75
Thodian
Thodian
gandylite.
Replies
5
Views
37
price.
price.
volgograd009
Replies
5
Views
34
volgograd009
volgograd009
IOD
Replies
3
Views
25
5.5psl
5.5psl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top