Maybe life is worth living (JB lovers GTFI)

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
Screenshot 2023 11 10 at 125341 PM

This image restored my faith in humanity

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Big White Cuck, hattrick, SonOfDarkseid and 4 others
Time to immigrate to Europe

But then various stupid age difference restrictions may be

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Romania upped it to 16, i can't believe they've done that
I'm in shambles

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
does this mean a guy of any age can fuck 14-15 year old girls in the countries in the picture
I THOUGHT ROMANIA WAS ONE OF THE LEAST CUCKED COUNTRIES IN EUROPE ITS LIKE 99% CHRISTIAN AND ULTRA CONSERVATVIE, WTF IS THIS LIBCUCK LAW CHANGE

JB or not, no girl would want any of you incels.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Big White Cuck, Mr. President and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 21661, iam good boy and 1 other person
Still feels a bit oppressive.

does this mean a guy of any age can fuck 14-15 year old girls in the countries in the picture
Or parental permissions, whats is problem in presence of degenerate overprotective agecuck normtard daddy

@buflek when I migrantmax to Germany can you introduce me to some 14 year old German foids

• +1
I THOUGHT ROMANIA WAS ONE OF THE LEAST CUCKED COUNTRIES IN EUROPE ITS LIKE 99% CHRISTIAN AND ULTRA CONSERVATVIE, WTF IS THIS LIBCUCK LAW CHANGE
They changed the law a few month ago, it's over
Not only i missed teen love, now they also raised the aoc, I'll have to keep my activities in the shadows

Or parental permissions, whats is problem in presence of degenerate overprotective agecuck normtard daddy
No and No.

You 2 are some fucking Pedos. Idk about @yeeyeeslayer because i don’t know his age.

But @Napoleon de Geso you are 30+ and wanting to have sex with children it’s disgusting.

No and No.

You 2 are some fucking Pedos. Idk about @yeeyeeslayer because i don’t know his age.

But @Napoleon de Geso you are 30+ and wanting to have sex with children it’s disgusting.
Cuckreact

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: solohunter99, Trilogy, uglysub8male and 3 others
Not like it matters

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, uglysub8male, HitAndRun and 1 other person
No and No.

I turned 19 a few months ago

But then various stupid age difference restrictions may be
no. that's what the age of consent means.

Screenshot 2023 11 10 at 110531

disclaimer: I do not endorse this. I'm in my 20s and want a gf 18+

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
As if a 15 year old stacy is gonna want you dumbass niggas.Good looking girls wont want you,doesnt matter if they are 13 or 50 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and uglysub8male

• +1
look at his recent post, this niggas a chad, the fact that he's here is shocking especially when you look at his joined date he's an OG lmao

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
look at his recent post, this niggas a chad, the fact that he's here is shocking especially when you look at his joined date he's an OG lmao
yeah
you look good bruv, 0 JB appeal tho

• +1
literally go through my post history. i started being here when i was like 21
I think I assumed you were a teenager cuz you talk like an edgy 16 year old that fell down the alt right pipeline JFL

I think I assumed you were a teenager cuz you talk like an edgy 16 year old that fell down the alt right pipeline JFL
u are just biased because i dislike people of your race

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
what no mates and life does to mf

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
u are just biased because i dislike people of your race
no ive come across sophisticated racists, you aren't one of them you talk like an autistic chronically online 16 year old

I live in Germany, when I told my classmates that I (19) would date a 16yo they all called me a pedo.

I live in Germany, when I told my classmates that I (19) would date a 16yo they all called me a pedo.
tell them they're cucks who have been brainwashed by the jews

no ive come across sophisticated racists, you aren't one of them you talk like an autistic chronically online 16 year old
says the guy with double negative rep ratio, with a kids cartoon picture and talking about „jbs“ all the time

my „autistic“ ass is dating a blonde gymcelled htb fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, panfacemogger and yeeyeeslayer
says the guy with double negative rep ratio, with a kids cartoon picture and talking about „jbs“ all the time
I can talk abt JBs cuz i was 18 like 2 months ago + it’s partially as a joke to play to the culture of this website

says the guy with double negative rep ratio,
Ouch.. you mentioned my negative rep ratio you really hit me where it hurts too far man ☹️😞 😪

Last edited:
my „autistic“ ass is dating a blonde gymcelled htb fuck off
She probably lost attraction for you when she saw the group of 10 chaddams bullying you and if she knew you cried about it on an incel forum she’d leave you for the Mohammed that laughed at you at the park

I chatted with an Argentinian girl last month. Their age of consent is 13 there. She even sent some pictures and stuff. I am 21.
How old was she

I chatted with an Argentinian girl last month. Their age of consent is 13 there. She even sent some pictures and stuff. I am 21.
Argentinians are hot cuz they have mostly European ancestry, more than other Latin American countries at least

• +1
yeah

you look good bruv, 0 JB appeal tho
I get IOIs from JBs all the time, though I admit I mainly get them from 22-36ish year olds.
I’m trying my best to get the most universal appeal possible, obviously JB appeal is everything though tbh.

• +1
I get IOIs from JBs all the time, though I admit I mainly get them from 22-36ish year olds.
I’m trying my best to get the most universal appeal possible, obviously JB appeal is everything though tbh.
if you want JB appeal hair is everything so make sure its trendy + make sure your skin is good/soft + no facial hair

• +1
oh yeah and for JBs it helps if you dress like a bit of a faggot (like TikTok e boy fashion) + wear lots of accessories

• +1