Maybe life is worth living (JB lovers GTFI)

if you want JB appeal hair is everything so make sure its trendy + make sure your skin is good/soft + no facial hair
Very true, I think curtains work well for my face, so I’m thinking of asking for curtains + slight mullet cause that’s SUPER trendy here in Australia, but my hair at the back is still pretty short cause that was my donor area which was shaved for my hair transplant lol. I’ll see what she says, I remember @Prettyboy mentioning to always go to a female hairdresser as opposed to a male barber, was very good advice, I’d been butchered with shitty haircuts for 20 years before that.
Yeah gonna get rid of the facial hair completely come mid December once I get the second instalment of fillers. I was aiming for a 3:1 chin to philtrum ratio, I can remember exactly what it is now, but it’s something like 40mm:15mm, so I won’t be able to get to the full 3:1, but I’ll get close, maybe +2 or 3mm, it’s fully based on Christian bales chin in Batman Begins jfl.
I have pretty good collagen, but will start taking some vitamin c + msm to see if it does something, who knows.

oh yeah and for JBs it helps if you dress like a bit of a faggot (like TikTok e boy fashion) + wear lots of accessories
True, when I go out I just copy famous Aussie sex icons that are my age and it seems to work, and yeah I wear bracelets and am having a custom ring made for my as we speak.

True, when I go out I just copy famous Aussie sex icons that are my age and it seems to work, and yeah I wear bracelets and am having a custom ring made for my as we speak.
BRO I HAD A VIBE YOU WERE ASSIE IDK WHAT IT IS BUT I CAN TELL AN ASSIE BY THEY'RE FACE, THEY'RE BASICALLY JUST TANNED BRITS/ANGLOS WITH A BEACH SURFER CHAD PHENO

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers
BRO I HAD A VIBE YOU WERE ASSIE IDK WHAT IT IS BUT I CAN TELL AN ASSIE BY THEY'RE FACE, THEY'RE BASICALLY JUST TANNED BRITS/ANGLOS WITH A BEACH SURFER CHAD PHENO
Jfl we’re easy to spot 😂

You didn’t know before today that the rest of the world had different ages of consent? Also, why would this even matter? If you’re ugly and not getting any JBs in the country you’re in what difference will it make going to another country where the only difference is it’s legal to fuck them?

But then various stupid age difference restrictions may be
I don’t think there is. Those are the federal ages of consent. Like how in America anyone can fuck an 18 year old

No and No.

You 2 are some fucking Pedos. Idk about @yeeyeeslayer because i don’t know his age.

But @Napoleon de Geso you are 30+ and wanting to have sex with children it’s disgusting.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
yeah

you look good bruv, 0 JB appeal tho
Fuck are you talking about retard? He is a pretty white boy with long hair. He is EXACTLY what would appeal to JBs. If he become a TikTok star he would have JBs flicking their teen beans in his comment sections

• +1
Fuck are you talking about retard? He is a pretty white boy with long hair. He is EXACTLY what would appeal to JBs. If he become a TikTok star he would have JBs flicking their teen beans in his comment sections
yeah. Go out once in a while incel.

I live in Germany, when I told my classmates that I (19) would date a 16yo they all called me a pedo.
That’s disheartening to hear. I thought European countries had a different culture. Do you think it has anything to do with American culture? It doesn’t matter though. Show them a picture of a hot 16 year old without telling them her age and they’ll reveal themselves to be no different. Brainwashed retards

yeah. Go out once in a while incel.
He’s Chad retard. Females of all ages like Chad. JBs don’t just It is literally the norm for JBs (male and female) to be attracted to much older people. JBs aren’t just attracted to ”niche” Chads

• +1
I live in Germany, when I told my classmates that I (19) would date a 16yo they all called me a pedo.
Even though the age of consent there is 2 years below that? That’s disappointing to hear. I thought European countries had a different culture due to having low ages of consent and being more open and accepting of sex. Is this the norm there too or one of those extreme opinions that only chronically online people hold that the average person doesn’t? Do you it’s influenced by American culture and views? It has to be because what age would they find acceptable for you to date? 18+ only which is the age of consent in only a few countries with America being the most well known one. Even here in America you’re called a pedo for dating an 18 year old if you’re mid 20s jfl. The age gap police are invading the whole world and wanna ban everyone from dating someone with more than a 2 year age difference. There was an OF thot from Poland where the AOC is 15 who said in a Ricegum video on TikTok that it was normal for older guys to date 15 year old girls though. I’ve also seen the same sentiments from other Europeans online. It doesn’t matter though. Show them a picture of a hot 16 year old girl without telling them her age and they’ll reveal themselves to be no different. Brainwashed retards

Last edited: