MBTI based on Black pill

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
Incel tier
(At this point, your personality is a flaw and is probably the main reason why you don't get sex.)
INTP
This one is pretty clear, most here have this type of personality.

Why is it the worst personality ever?
Too introverted, with interests not NT like random and obscure theories, in addition to disorganized and procrastinators, has autistic behavior by nature, has difficulty understanding the feelings of others.
But not everything is bad, they are very intelligent and can be successful if they are disciplined.

INFP
Melancholy and passive, they have almost all kinds of mental disorders such as daydreams and depression.
It's similar to the INTP, except that their interests are more oriented towards social issues, so they can still be charismatic and won't be seen as heartless robots.
They are very disorganized and passive, unlike the intp, they hardly succeed financially.
It's also the most common type on reddit.

Low tier normie
(At this point, your personality relies on external factors to be good.)
INTJ
It is a superior version of INTP, they are more organized and disciplined, they are also less autistic.
But they are still stereotypes of nerds and very introverted.
In the short term it's horrible, in the long term it's a good personality, because they have relative financial success.

ENTP
This is the most overrated type of all.
They are super disorganized, perhaps the least disciplined type, have a debater complex, overly argumentative, strange interests.
It's the type of personality that would start debating the black pill with some random person on the street just for fun.
But they can be incredibly charismatic if healthy.
It's a very 8 or 80 personality, can be annoying nerds or really charismatic people

ISFP
Unlike INFP, their interests are more practical, they are usually good artists, many famous musicians are ISFP.
But they are still disorganized and passive. If they don't develop an artistic talent like playing an instrument or singing, they have virtually no strengths.

ISFJ
Not exactly a bad personality, they are very disciplined and sociable.
However, they are very passive and tend to be cucks. almost an incel tier personality, but they will have normal lives and relative dating success.

Normie tier
(His personality is normal,you will probably have a normal sex life.No significant failos, but no big hailos either.)
ISTJ
It's the most normal type of all, They are disciplined and hardworking.
Unlike ISFJ, they are not passive.
Disadvantage is that they are too routine and not creative, so many tend to be boring.

INFJ
It's the mbti of Hitler and Jesus Christ lol.
It is an improved version of INFP and ISFJ.
Unlike the INFP, they are more sociable and disciplined.
And unlike the ISFJ, they are less passive because they are more independent.But still quite introverted.

ISTP
Also one of the most overrated, but still an improved version of intp.
Their interests are focused on more practical things like sports, so they are more disciplined.
Almost Chad-lite,but not have so good social skills.

Chad-lite tier
(At this point your personality is a hailo, and will help you have a good sex life, usually because they are very outgoing.)
ESFP
Perhaps the most extroverted type,are the stereotypical clowns.
Disavantage are generally dumb, and tend not to be financially successful.
In the short term he is a good personality, he is the type of person who loses his virginity at 15 because he is extremely extroverted.

ENFP
An improved version of Entp and esfp, it is basically a combination of both without major defects.
Rather than focusing on autistic debates and theories, they focus on social issues, so they are less weird and mostly enjoyable.
Unlike the ESFP, they are more intelligent and can be financially successful in areas that require creativity and good social skills.
It's almost a Chad personality, but they're still incredibly disorganized,and little masculine.

ESFJ
One of the most outgoing and very disciplined types.
But still a little masculine and passive.

ENFJ
An improved version of ESFJ.
While the esfj would be like a nurse, the esfj would be like a teacher or a counselor.
They are charismatic leaders,But it has the same flaws as the ESFJ.

Chad tier
(A perfect personality, is the maximum stereotype of a man, dominant, masculine, dark triad and extroverted.)
ESTP
It is the definition of Chad personality, they live in the moment, are interested in practical things, and have good social skills.
Connor McGregor and Mike Tyson are examples.

ESTJ
They are usually abusive, they are the personality of bullies. they usually occupy managerial positions. They are disciplined and active.
The disadvantage is that they are too authoritarian, they can get hurt at some point

ENTJ

An improved version of the ESTJ, the difference is that they are more intelligent, so they are more financially successful.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, oldnick, Xangsane and 13 others
ENTP
They are super disorganized, perhaps the least disciplined type, have a debater complex, overly argumentative, strange interests.
It's the type of personality that would start debating the black pill with some random person on the street just for fun.
It's a very 8 or 80 personality, can be annoying nerds or really charismatic people
over

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad, Prince88 and Deleted member 4106
ENTJ
An improved version of the ESTJ, the difference is that they are more intelligent, so they are more financially successful.
overrate. these mfs can be quite autistic at times and they aren't the most extroverted either. S-types mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
overrate. these mfs can be quite autistic at times and they aren't the most extroverted either. S-types mog.
In the long run entj mog for being smarter

Cope son intj and intp mogs

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 22354
INTJs not in incel tier? INTPs are more awkward but at the same time adaptable and more open to social interactions. INTJ type people i've met IRL are literally always "the outsider" of the group who barely talks with anyone

INFPs also seem to do just fine. There are depressed ones for sure but generally they have friends and social life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 4106
Below incel tier should be Looksmax forum member tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Patient A, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
INTJs not in incel tier? INTPs are more awkward but at the same time adaptable and more open to social interactions. INTJ type people i've met IRL are literally always "the outsider" of the group who barely talks with anyone

INFPs also seem to do just fine. There are depressed ones for sure but generally they have friends and social life
intj are much more disciplined than intp, so they usually have more successful careers.
In the short term the two are not very different, but in the long term the intj wins.

Infp are more sociable, but they are very passive and depressive, it's a very negative point for a man.

@Dr. Bruh how do you feel about the idea that all humans are supposed to have more or less the same personality? Like if we had correct biochemistry, we'd act one way we're supposed to?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
which am I?

@Dr. Bruh how do you feel about the idea that all humans are supposed to have more or less the same personality? Like if we had correct biochemistry, we'd act one way we're supposed to?
That's correct. But personality is much easier offset then looks. Even some animals behave differently depending on previous experience. Personality doesn't really even exist, it's mostly just mental illness caused by trauma.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, copefuel, horizon and 3 others
How come i'm entj and incel then? Maybe coz i'm short and ugly...

Stop coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • JFL
ENTP
have a debater complex, overly argumentative, strange interests.
It's the type of personality that would start debating the black pill with some random person on the street just for fun
lol

Cope thread.

I did the test many times, im either entj or intj. Imo intj but I can fraud as entj/ntness/pua and so on. MBTI is btw also bullshit and unnatural.

edit: also muh personality, we are humans, we can adapt. If you cant adapt, its over for you anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and bishōnenmaxxer
Chad-lite tier
I only have real 1 friend and I feel incredibly lonely and angry most of the time. Where is my halo? 6'1 and I've been leanmaxxing for the past couple months. Physicality isn't it, and I got ENFP. Just be white theory strikes again :feelswhy:

Wakamote yare yare daze

Every single member of /pol/ and /r9k/ is an INFP, given the MBTI tests they do from time to time. SFcels are SFcels, and the r9k userbase is full of coping subhumans.

I did the test many times, im either entj or intj. Imo intj but I can fraud as entj/ntness/pua and so on. MBTI is btw also bullshit and unnatural.

• So Sad
Tbh i have no idea what i am and i'm also not ugly but this thread is retarded.
Cope thread.

edit: also muh personality, we are humans, we can adapt. If you cant adapt, its over for you anyways.
Lol two intjs in cope

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Julius Caesar are two ENTJs
While Nietzsche and Nikola Tesla are two INTJs
There is a huge difference between the two

That's correct. But personality is much easier offset then looks. Even some animals behave differently depending on previous experience. Personality doesn't really even exist, it's mostly just mental illness caused by trauma.
perfect analysis of human behavior and "personality". Maybe you can elaborate on this more in another thread I'd be interested in what else you have to say

• +1
Lol two intjs in cope

Schwarcenegger is a tall chad and caesar was an EMPEROR wtf are you on about. Of course those are gonna slay more then two ugly downgrown incels. Stop coping with persobality idiot this is some absurd level bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 22354
I usually get either ENTP or ENTJ, so that means I'm a HTN since it's between LTN and Chad (unironically accurate jfl)

I’m in between infp and intp

I have no friends (I hate everyone and everyone hates me) no ambition/desire for sex, money, ect

my only skills/interests r larping, fantasizing, eviserating and theorizing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, LooksThinker and Patient A
Schwarcenegger is a tall chad and caesar was an EMPEROR wtf are you on about. Of course those are gonna slay more then two ugly downgrown incels. Stop coping with persobality idiot this is some absurd level bluepill.
Steve Jobs is an ENTJ and Mark Zuckberg is an INTJ

There is a big difference between the two

Steve Jobs is an ENTJ and Mark Zuckberg is an INTJ

There is a big difference between the two
What? What's the difference? Both are ugly incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
What? What's the difference? Both are ugly incels.
Mark Zuckberg is more introverted and passive

While Steve Jobs was so arrogant he was kicked out of his own company

Mark Zuckberg is more introverted and passive

While Steve Jobs was so arrogant he was kicked out of his own company
So what? Neither of them is good looking what's your point.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 4106
So what? Neither of them is good looking what's your point.
We're talking about personality traits

If you have two people who look the same, the more extroverted person will have more sex.

socionics is a way way better than this shit for redditors and mentally unstable girls from ig

• +1
Lol two intjs in cope

Idk what he truly is, therefore I wont claim anything. All this "he is this, he is that" is literal made up. They never got tested. He could be entj, he could be intj as this site claims. Who cares

Which personality type is Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Arnold Schwarzenegger is an INTJ personality type. Arnold is strategic and is naturally able to predict how the future might play out. INTJs are often running mental simulations of many different scenarios.

Arnold is able to stay focused for long periods of time which is how he has achieved so much in his career. Somehow, Arnold is both an idealist and realist at the same time.

27.png

Arnold questions the world around him with intellectual rigor. He isn’t one to follow traditions for the sake of it and instead he will make sure that what she’s doing makes logical sense to him before doing something.
Naturally curious, Arnold enjoys delving deep into topics and he is particularly drawn to abstract theories. As an INTJ, Arnold Schwarzenegger enjoys spending a significant amount of time by himself and he is highly independent.
You are literally a lost case bc you believe in men man-made categorizations, instead of accepting our adaptability. But muh chad tier personality, this is literal autism

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Idk what he truly is, therefore I wont claim anything. All this "he is this, he is that" is literal made up. They never got tested. He could be entj, he could be intj as this site claims. Who cares

You are literally a lost case bc you believe in men man-made categorizations, instead of accepting our adaptability. But muh chad tier personality, this is literal autism
This site is the most accurate, he is an ENTJ

Incel tier
(At this point, your personality is a flaw and is probably the main reason why you don't get sex.)
INTP

Too introverted, with interests not NT like random and obscure theories, in addition to disorganized and procrastinators, has autistic behavior by nature, has difficulty understanding the feelings of others.
But not everything is bad, they are very intelligent and can be successful if they are disciplined.

INFP
Melancholy and passive, they have almost all kinds of mental disorders such as daydreams and depression.
It's similar to the INTP, except that their interests are more oriented towards social issues, so they can still be charismatic and won't be seen as heartless robots.
They are very disorganized and passive, unlike the intp, they hardly succeed financially.

Low tier normie
INTJ
It is a superior version of INTP, they are more organized and disciplined, they are also less autistic.
In the short term it's horrible, in the long term it's a good personality, because they have relative financial success.

ENTP

ISFP
Unlike INFP, their interests are more practical, they are usually good artists, many famous musicians are ISFP.
But they are still disorganized and passive. If they don't develop an artistic talent like playing an instrument or singing, they have virtually no strengths.

ISFJ
However, they are very passive and tend to be cucks. almost an incel tier personality, but they will have normal lives and relative dating success.

Normie tier
(His personality is normal,you will probably have a normal sex life.No significant failos, but no big hailos either.)
ISTJ
Disadvantage is that they are too routine and not creative, so many tend to be boring.

INFJ
And unlike the ISFJ, they are less passive because they are more independent.But still quite introverted.

ISTP
Their interests are focused on more practical things like sports, so they are more disciplined.

Chad-lite tier
(At this point your personality is a hailo, and will help you have a good sex life, usually because they are very outgoing.)
ESFP
In the short term he is a good personality, he is the type of person who loses his virginity at 15 because he is extremely extroverted.

ENFP
An improved version of Entp and esfp, it is basically a combination of both without major defects.
Rather than focusing on autistic debates and theories, they focus on social issues, so they are less weird and mostly enjoyable.
Unlike the ESFP, they are more intelligent and can be financially successful in areas that require creativity and good social skills.
It's almost a Chad personality, but they're still incredibly disorganized,and little masculine.

ESFJ

ENFJ
While the esfj would be like a nurse, the esfj would be like a teacher or a counselor.

Chad tier
(A perfect personality, is the maximum stereotype of a man, dominant, masculine, dark triad and extroverted.)
ESTP
It is the definition of Chad personality, they live in the moment, are interested in practical things, and have good social skills.

ESTJ
They are usually abusive, they are the personality of bullies. they usually occupy managerial positions. They are disciplined and active.
The disadvantage is that they are too authoritarian, they can get hurt at some point

ENTJ

Im ENFP and its over because of manletism

most accurate, he is an ENTJ
holy shit, ignored. All you say has no scientific backround.

The problem with tests like this is always:
  • Lack of empirical evidence and test was developed without rigorous scientific research to validate its claims or the dichotomies it is based on.
  • Poor reliability: Studies have shown that a significant proportion of test-takers (up to 50%) get different results when they take the test multiple times, even within short time intervals.
  • Overemphasis on binary traits: The MBTI test categorizes people into one of two extremes in each of the four dichotomies, which oversimplifies the complexity and nuance of human personality. In reality, most people exhibit traits from both sides of each dichotomy and can change depending on context or circumstances.
  • Lack of predictive validity: meaning that it does not accurately predict job performance, job satisfaction, or other important life outcomes.

most accurate
literal voting system :lul:, again you have no scientific backround at all

• Hmm...
Lack of empirical evidence and test was developed without rigorous scientific research to validate its claims or the dichotomies it is based on.
True, but the mbti is strongly correlated with the big five, which has scientific validity
Poor reliability: Studies have shown that a significant proportion of test-takers (up to 50%) get different results when they take the test multiple times, even within short time intervals.
Even if this is real, it still has a pattern.

For example, some in this thread said that the test kept giving intj or entj, that is, it hit 3 letters
Overemphasis on binary traits: The MBTI test categorizes people into one of two extremes in each of the four dichotomies, which oversimplifies the complexity and nuance of human personality. In reality, most people exhibit traits from both sides of each dichotomy and can change depending on context or circumstances.

Lol, but the creators already said that

The lyrics are about preference, an extroverted person likes to socialize but sometimes wants to be alone too

Lack of predictive validity: meaning that it does not accurately predict job performance, job satisfaction, or other important life outcomes.
You have already answered yourself previously, mbti does not propose to do that

literal voting system :lul:, again you have no scientific backround at all
Read each one's argument.

You criticized the fact that the test give different results, but it is precisely because of the lack of other people evaluating what happens.

S types are retards; I can only respect them if they are social and charismatic

I'm Entp and as per usual would only ever convert to Entj
True, but the mbti is strongly correlated with the big five, which has scientific validity

Even if this is real, it still has a pattern.

For example, some in this thread said that the test kept giving intj or entj, that is, it hit 3 letters

Lol, but the creators already said that

The lyrics are about preference, an extroverted person likes to socialize but sometimes wants to be alone too

You have already answered yourself previously, mbti does not propose to do that

Read each one's argument.

You criticized the fact that the test give different results, but it is precisely because of the lack of other people evaluating what happens.
I have always found MBTI to be useful. it seems the criticism comes from a more autistic background

regrettably I have barely slept today and will not give the matter the rigor it deserves

it is also an example of intelligent womens' perspective, based presumably on jung of course. and their social insight.

• +1
Big 5 Scale Mogs MBTI.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Spiritualcell and Deleted member 4106
INFP
Ah yes, the famous mental disorder daydreams. Also jfl what is this copypaste I don't care about social issues I am just imaginative, curious, and creative.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Spiritualcell
I´m intp, over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Ah yes, the famous mental disorder daydreams. Also jfl what is this copypaste I don't care about social issues I am just imaginative, curious, and creative.
It's called maladaptive daydreaming.

Also you shouldn't take MBTI too seriously, It's just a fun little personality test.
"I'm so fricking intp dude." Don't be that guy.

I’m in between infp and intp

I have no friends (I hate everyone and everyone hates me) no ambition/desire for sex, money, ect

my only skills/interests r larping, fantasizing, eviserating and theorizing
Good that you aren´t full intp so you only have bad features you incel.

• So Sad

Also you shouldn't take MBTI too seriously, It's just a fun little personality test.
People here are perfectly autistic for mbti.

• JFL

Yeah no maladaptive daydreaming just sounds cool af you can truly go in depth for creativity.

• Hmm...
Incel tier
INTP

INFP

Low tier normie
INTJ

ENTP

ISFP

ISFJ

Normie tier
ISTJ

INFJ

ISTP

Chad-lite tier
ESFP

ENFP

ESFJ

ENFJ

Chad tier
ESTP

ESTJ

ENTJ

Over for my INFP/J ass.