MBTI talk has taken over this sub, so I am gonna make a guide to it

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I’ve been studying this stuff for years

Ask me anything. Here’s a shortcut to type yourself: do it based on your life struggles

IxxP - tends to be a bit more selfish and thinks they’re more moral/smarter than others. Doesn’t really pick up on social hierarchy that well and gets shocked when ppl come against them. Biggest fear - the group coming against them/ppl not liking them

ExxJ - tend to be overly outwardly focused and constantly spending themselves for the approval of others. Are not in touch with their identity, lack introspection. Biggest fear - not being good enough for others

IxxJ - very structured and organized, somewhat reclusive, but can be very aspie and OCD about their space and overly domineering. Biggest fear - chaos and the unknown

ExxP - tend to be disorganized, chaotic, believe in conspiracy theories, think everyone and the government is out to get them, hate schedules and discipline. Biggest fear - being controlled, have restrictions placed on them

MBTI is a flawed system, and most ppl don’t exactly follow the standard 4 stack cognitive function model. Some ppl have 2 introverted functions on top others have two extraverted. Those are the ppl we call “jumpers “

By picking your top 2 descriptions in this list based on honest introspection, (see where others call you out in life and what others say about you, especially those close to you), we can narrow down your type to 8/32 base types

If you want me to continue on this guide to typing yourself let me know. If no one cares I won’t continue

Tests are wildly inaccurate and rely on vague questions and many ppl cope. To accurately type yourself, you must look at your life experiences, particularly your struggles and what you’re bad at. Based on this list I’m pretty even between ExxP and IxxP, which is why I say I’m ENTP INTP split, leaning towards ENTP based on what others say about me

For example I get told “I have the gift of gab and I’m very good at talking to ppl, but I don’t like to use it”

My parents always get mad at me for being lazy and selfish, and wonder why I mostly keep to my small frirnd group when they see me being charismatic and extraverted when I have to. It’s because A) I get nervous and aspie when I think ppl view me as low status and B) I view most ppl as low IQ and not worth talking to. I also get told that I’m very disorganized and defiant and don’t like being told what to do, I can go into more detail, but it’s obvious to me Im an ExxP 1st IxxP second but for me it’s very close

I could go into more examples, but you all should analyze yourself from the top two on this list. And pick two (IxxP versus ExcJ), the decision making axis and (ExxP vs IxxJ), the information gathering axis

Pick one from each category. If y’all wanna know how to get the middle two letters I’ll make a separate thread on that.

Thoughts? @8PSLcel @chaddyboi66 @Xangsane

Tag others interested in MBTI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
tend to be disorganized, chaotic, believe in conspiracy theories, think everyone and the government is out to get them, hate schedules and discipline. Biggest fear - being controlled, have restrictions placed on them

wtf thats literally me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
MBTI is Bigfoot tier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Deprived, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Dnrd

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: count copula, whiteissuperior and AllesScheiße
what about enneagram :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I dread chaos :cop:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Prettyboy
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie
Not real

• So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior
  • +1
5 and 8 aren’t wings of eachother
it know but you are either 5w4 / 5w6 or 8w7 / 8w9

which sounds like it is more likely for you? Deduction shit innit.

it know but you are either 5w4 / 5w6 or 8w7 / 8w9

which sounds like it is more likely for you? Deduction shit innit.
I think Im an 8 when I feel like ppl like me and a 5 when I don’t feel like ppl like me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
I’ve been studying this stuff for years

Ask me anything. Here’s a shortcut to type yourself: do it based on your life struggles

IxxP - tends to be a bit more selfish and thinks they’re more moral/smarter than others. Doesn’t really pick up on social hierarchy that well and gets shocked when ppl come against them. Biggest fear - the group coming against them/ppl not liking them

ExxJ - tend to be overly outwardly focused and constantly spending themselves for the approval of others. Are not in touch with their identity, lack introspection. Biggest fear - not being good enough for others

IxxJ - very structured and organized, somewhat reclusive, but can be very aspie and OCD about their space and overly domineering. Biggest fear - chaos and the unknown

ExxP - tend to be disorganized, chaotic, believe in conspiracy theories, think everyone and the government is out to get them, hate schedules and discipline. Biggest fear - being controlled, have restrictions placed on them

MBTI is a flawed system, and most ppl don’t exactly follow the standard 4 stack cognitive function model. Some ppl have 2 introverted functions on top others have two extraverted. Those are the ppl we call “jumpers “

By picking your top 2 descriptions in this list based on honest introspection, (see where others call you out in life and what others say about you, especially those close to you), we can narrow down your type to 8/32 base types

If you want me to continue on this guide to typing yourself let me know. If no one cares I won’t continue

Tests are wildly inaccurate and rely on vague questions and many ppl cope. To accurately type yourself, you must look at your life experiences, particularly your struggles and what you’re bad at. Based on this list I’m pretty even between ExxP and IxxP, which is why I say I’m ENTP INTP split, leaning towards ENTP based on what others say about me

For example I get told “I have the gift of gab and I’m very good at talking to ppl, but I don’t like to use it”

My parents always get mad at me for being lazy and selfish, and wonder why I mostly keep to my small frirnd group when they see me being charismatic and extraverted when I have to. It’s because A) I get nervous and aspie when I think ppl view me as low status and B) I view most ppl as low IQ and not worth talking to. I also get told that I’m very disorganized and defiant and don’t like being told what to do, I can go into more detail, but it’s obvious to me Im an ExxP 1st IxxP second but for me it’s very close

I could go into more examples, but you all should analyze yourself from the top two on this list. And pick two (IxxP versus ExcJ), the decision making axis and (ExxP vs IxxJ), the information gathering axis

Pick one from each category. If y’all wanna know how to get the middle two letters I’ll make a separate thread on that.

Thoughts? @8PSLcel @chaddyboi66 @Xangsane

Tag others interested in MBTI
My mind is always focused on the future and what I have planned for it, and I'm willing to accomplish my goals by any means necessary as I have specific purpose I set out for myself with my life and no intention of ever deviating from it.

I fear the unknown only because I can't control or plan ahead for it, at least not completely or until it arrives.

Almost everything I do I plan out in my head somehow, even when I'm not completely aware of it and just assume I'm just going based on basic instinct alone.

That being said, I also usually tend to go with my gut even when I like to think I'm actually trying to think something through as logically or rationally as I can, though I suppose it's only fortunate my gut also usually tends to be right.

However, I struggle with maintaining close social relationships with people only because they often tend to be put off by me, yes I'm aspie as fuck but I'm aware of social rules and can use them when I have to in order to try to win someone over.

So long as I treat it as if it were another task I need to complete, I'll try my hardest even if I'm not particularly naturally gifted at it.

Apparently I can also sometimes come off as very distant or cold, which I find kind of strange if not a little ironic when considering the fact that people also often complain about it feels like I'm staring at them too intensely; wouldn't that then imply and make rightfully one assume that I'm perhaps being a bit too intimate instead of too distant?

I should also add that I have in fact trained myself to know exactly how many seconds of eye contact I ought to give someone before breaking it as well as which direction I should pretend to focus my vision before making eye contact again, I find this really helpful when attempting to lie.

Regardless, I also find that people often complain about how I demand too much of them or don't value them enough, which I find quite silly considering the fact I'd rather not even have to deal with them unless I found them useful to begin with- that is to say I do in fact value them or else I wouldn't bother wasting my time with them.

Ngl, I also usually don't say any of this out loud for obvious reasons as that would entirely shatter any of the carefully crafted "relationships" I've acquired, I call them "relationships" but honestly they're no more than a means to an end to reach my ultimate goal.

Don't get me wrong it's not that I'm particularly dark triad and/or purposely evil or anything, it's just that I have something I want to do and they can help me with it and I really don't need them for anything other than just that.

Even if it's still sounds fucked up, if anything at least it's still just the truth.

I personally think I fall under INTJ or INTP though I'm not sure and am still very skeptical of these "tests" regardless.

I'm not completely sure about INTJ though since it is particularly rare, often mistyped, and would be exceptionally even rarer in my case as I probably have severe underlying undiagnosed ADHD/ADD. A combo like that would be almost as rare as real INTJ female.

But who really knows tbh. It could also be that I really am just that dark triad, evil, predisposed to some kind of sociopathy, am legit aspie, or maybe even a combination of all of these somehow causing me to be me.

I sometimes feel as though I'm not "human" in the same regard as everyone else, the way they expect me to be that is, then again I also sometimes feel like I'm not human even in the way I expected myself to be at times.

I realize I'm so focused on my purpose and goals that if one were to look any deeper there really isn't anything more to me, but even that doesn't really bother me to be quite honest.

Even now a part of me is hesitant to write all of this because of how exposed it makes me but I'm still curious to know what you think of me and what advice you might be able to give me moving forward.

What do you think though, is there something wrong with me or do you think this makes me evil somehow?

I'm not even sure I'd really care tbh because I do genuinely believe my goals for the future to be for the greater good in the end.

My mind is always focused on the future and what I have planned for it, and I'm willing to accomplish my goals by any means necessary as I have specific purpose I set out for myself with my life and no intention of ever deviating from it.

I fear the unknown only because I can't control or plan ahead for it, at least not completely or until it arrives.

Almost everything I do I plan out in my head somehow, even when I'm not completely aware of it and just assume I'm just going based on basic instinct alone.

That being said, I also usually tend to go with my gut even when I like to think I'm actually trying to think something through as logically or rationally as I can, though I suppose it's only fortunate my gut also usually tends to be right.

However, I struggle with maintaining close social relationships with people only because they often tend to be put off by me, yes I'm aspie as fuck but I'm aware of social rules and can use them when I have to in order to try to win someone over.

So long as I treat it as if it were another task I need to complete, I'll try my hardest even if I'm not particularly naturally gifted at it.

Apparently I can also sometimes come off as very distant or cold, which I find kind of strange if not a little ironic when considering the fact that people also often complain about it feels like I'm staring at them too intensely; wouldn't that then imply and make rightfully one assume that I'm perhaps being a bit too intimate instead of too distant?

I should also add that I have in fact trained myself to know exactly how many seconds of eye contact I ought to give someone before breaking it as well as which direction I should pretend to focus my vision before making eye contact again, I find this really helpful when attempting to lie.

Regardless, I also find that people often complain about how I demand too much of them or don't value them enough, which I find quite silly considering the fact I'd rather not even have to deal with them unless I found them useful to begin with- that is to say I do in fact value them or else I wouldn't bother wasting my time with them.

Ngl, I also usually don't say any of this out loud for obvious reasons as that would entirely shatter any of the carefully crafted "relationships" I've acquired, I call them "relationships" but honestly they're no more than a means to an end to reach my ultimate goal.

Don't get me wrong it's not that I'm particularly dark triad and/or purposely evil or anything, it's just that I have something I want to do and they can help me with it and I really don't need them for anything other than just that.

Even if it's still sounds fucked up, if anything at least it's still just the truth.

I personally think I fall under INTJ or INTP though I'm not sure and am still very skeptical of these "tests" regardless.

I'm not completely sure about INTJ though since it is particularly rare, often mistyped, and would be exceptionally even rarer in my case as I probably have severe underlying undiagnosed ADHD/ADD. A combo like that would be almost as rare as real INTJ female.

But who really knows tbh. It could also be that I really am just that dark triad, evil, predisposed to some kind of sociopathy, am legit aspie, or maybe even a combination of all of these somehow causing me to be me.

I sometimes feel as though I'm not "human" in the same regard as everyone else, the way they expect me to be that is, then again I also sometimes feel like I'm not human even in the way I expected myself to be at times.

I realize I'm so focused on my purpose and goals that if one were to look any deeper there really isn't anything more to me, but even that doesn't really bother me to be quite honest.

Even now a part of me is hesitant to write all of this because of how exposed it makes me but I'm still curious to know what you think of me and what advice you might be able to give me moving forward.

What do you think though, is there something wrong with me or do you think this makes me evil somehow?

I'm not even sure I'd really care tbh because I do genuinely believe my goals for the future to be for the greater good in the end.

People keep asking why I've stopped making Eviscethreads but the answer was so obvious I thought I really didn't even have to say it.

Every relationship I've ever created on this forum was to serve that very same purpose [the one I mentioned above^], and all of my evisceration threads served only to boost my reputation in order to give more influence and introduce me to any potentially useful users here.

I might've convinced myself I genuinely had fun making them or I only did because I was bored, but they were ultimately a waste of my time and already served their purpose, should I never need to use them again I'll just bump one every now and then.

@whiteissuperior what do you think I am and is there something wrong with me?

What advice would you give me moving forward?

@whiteissuperior what do you think I am and is there something wrong with me?

What advice would you give me moving forward?

Idk you, pick from the four descriptions

Idk you, pick from the four descriptions
This, but I want your opinion based on what I just wrote above.

I know you don't know me very well but I wrote that "expose" I did above to try to give you a better understanding of me.

I tried to be as brutally honest as I possibly could, perhaps even the most honest I've ever been during my entire time on this forum.

I know it sounds like I could legit also have some underlying autism and/or anti-social personality disorder in addition to whatever my "personality type" is but...

I don't think I'm on the anti-social personality disorder spectrum, that is to say I do in fact think I'm "human", because I think I did genuinely love someone once and people with ASPD can't don't do that.

This, but I want your opinion based on what I just wrote above.

I know you don't know me very well but I wrote that "expose" I did above to try to give you a better understanding of me.

I tried to be as brutally honest as I possibly could, perhaps even the most honest I've ever been during my entire time on this forum.

I know it sounds like I could legit also have some underlying autism and/or anti-social personality disorder in addition to whatever my "personality type" is but...

I don't think I'm on the anti-social personality disorder spectrum, that is to say I do in fact think I'm "human", because I think I did genuinely love someone once and people with ASPD can't don't do that.
You sound like an IxxP IxxJ jumper, meaning you have two introverted functions as your dominant. But I can’t tell whether your IxxP dominant (ppl oriented) or IxxJ dominsnt (object oriented)

You are either NiTi or TiNi. This makes you an ISTP jumper or INFJ jumper. I am also someone hard to classify as IxxP dom or ExxP dom. I’m leaning toward NiTi tho, which is INFJ jumper: this does not make you a feeling type. It just means you have the same function stack as a standard INFJ, just in a different order, with Ti over Fe

To decide, I’d need you to answer two questions:

1) what bothers you more than Anythinh in the world.

2) what are your goals

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You sound like an IxxP IxxJ jumper, meaning you have two introverted functions as your dominant. But I can’t tell whether your IxxP dominant (ppl oriented) or IxxJ dominsnt (object oriented)

You are either NiTi or TiNi. This makes you an ISTP jumper or INFJ jumper. I am also someone hard to classify as IxxP dom or ExxP dom. I’m leaning toward NiTi tho, which is INFJ jumper: this does not make you a feeling type. It just means you have the same function stack as a standard INFJ, just in a different order, with Ti over Fe

2) what are your goals
How long have you been studying the MBTI?

People keep asking why I've stopped making Eviscethreads but the answer was so obvious I thought I really didn't even have to say it.

Every relationship I've ever created on this forum was to serve that very same purpose [the one I mentioned above^], and all of my evisceration threads served only to boost my reputation in order to give more influence and introduce me to any potentially useful users here.

I might've convinced myself I genuinely had fun making them or I only did because I was bored, but they were ultimately a waste of my time and already served their purpose, should I never need to use them again I'll just bump one every now and then.
Nvm after reading this you definitely sound like an IxxP jumper. ISTP TiNi, but answer the question above so o know for sure

• +1
How long have you been studying the MBTI?
I don’t like calling it MBTI tbh cuz MBTI is cope. But what MBTI is based on, jungisn functions, is not cope

I been studying it since 2019 or 2018!

• +1
I don’t like calling it MBTI tbh cuz MBTI is cope. But what MBTI is based on, jungisn functions, is not cope

I been studying it since 2019 or 2018!
I only became aware of it recently. I am struggling between INFP and INFJ

Based on the four fears, which applies more to you?

• +1
Tbh tho you seem like an INFP. You’re just like my best friend who is very clearly INFP or ISFP jumper

• +1

2) what are your goals
1. What bothers me is not knowing because then I can't plan ahead accordingly, which then just wastes my time and interferes with accomplishing my goals.

2. My goals are to become rich and powerful in order to change the world to what I think is best to save the future.

I'd agree with your assumption that I have strongly introverted intuition but my thinking is definitely more extroverted, as I'm not particularly gifted in picking apart things.

I also have decent intuition but it's not something I actively think about, my focus is on what I need to do next in order to accomplish goals and I can't do that if I'm always being too focused on the short term or what everyone else around me is doing.

It took me years to learn to fake decent social skills and I only learned it because I realized it could help me meet new people that could help me with my mission.

All that matters to me is my mission.

1. What bothers me is not knowing because then I can't plan ahead accordingly, which then just wastes my time and interferes with accomplishing my goals.

2. My goals are to become rich and powerful in order to change the world to what I think is best to save the future.

I'd agree with your assumption that I have strongly introverted intuition but my thinking is definitely more extroverted, as I'm not particularly gifted in picking apart things.

I also have decent intuition but it's not something I actively think about, my focus is on what I need to do next in order to accomplish goals and I can't do that if I'm always being too focused on the short term or what everyone else around me is doing.

It took me years to learn to fake decent social skills and I only learned it because I realized it could help me meet new people that could help me with my mission.

All that matters to me is my mission.
K based on this im still going with NiTi INFJ jumper

Ti isn’t only picking apart things. Thinking versus feeling is the decision making axis and how you make your decisions. Te ppl take input from others around them about what is logical and makes sense and try to come up with an efficient working solution for everyone. You don’t seem to do that. That’s why I put you as a Ti. Te ppl would also have naturally better social skills.

You could still be TiNi tho. Ti and other IxxP ppl like to have recognition and social status and like others praising them, and are also very adamant about their goals

That’s why I can’t decide if I’m an extraverted INTP or introverted ENTP. I come across as IxxP when I feel insecure and ENTJ or ESTP when I feel confident

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Tbh tho you seem like an INFP. You’re just like my best friend who is very clearly INFP or ISFP jumper
How does he behave like in situations? Do I seem like an INFP jumper? I wonder why you think INFP

Wg

Whst I described in the original post
the group coming against them/ppl not liking them

not being good enough for others

chaos and the unknown

being controlled, have restrictions placed on them

Definitely these two.

K based on this im still going with NiTi INFJ jumper

Ti isn’t only picking apart things. Thinking versus feeling is the decision making axis and how you make your decisions. Te ppl take input from others around them about what is logical and makes sense and try to come up with an efficient working solution for everyone. You don’t seem to do that. That’s why I put you as a Ti. Te ppl would also have naturally better social skills.
That makes a bit more sense to me, while I am more logical in my thought process I don't really bother concerning myself in coming up with solutions for everyone else, as I only strive for finding the best way to accomplishing my own goals not theirs.

My social skills are in fact very poor and I had to learn how to fake them because realistically that's the only way I'll can do what I need to do in the future.

You could still be TiNi tho. Ti and other IxxP ppl like to have recognition and social status and like others praising them, and are also very adamant about their goals
I don't really care about people's praise though and their attention often makes me uncomfortable, if I could go about my life without them I would but I deal with people when I have to because I know I'll need them so I'll push through it to win in the end.

That’s why I can’t decide if I’m an extraverted INTP or introverted ENTP. I come across as IxxP when I feel insecure and ENTJ or ESTP when I feel confident
I think there's a lot of overlap tbf ngl.

That makes a bit more sense to me, while I am more logical in my thought process I don't really bother concerning myself in coming up with solutions for everyone else, as I only strive for finding the best way to accomplishing my own goals not theirs.

My social skills are in fact very poor and I had to learn how to fake them because realistically that's the only way I'll can do what I need to do in the future.

I don't really care about people's praise though and their attention often makes me uncomfortable, if I could go about my life without them I would but I deal with people when I have to because I know I'll need them so I'll push through it to win in the end.

I think there's a lot of overlap tbf ngl.
Yea there definitely is a lot of overlap. You go which whichever one is more dominsnt, even if you’re like me and they’re close to equal

How does he behave like in situations? Do I seem like an INFP jumper? I wonder why you think INFP

the group coming against them/ppl not liking them

not being good enough for others

chaos and the unknown

being controlled, have restrictions placed on them

Definitely these two.
That’s makes you an IxxP IxxJ just like @chaddyboi66 . But you’re either FiNi or NiFi. I’d guess you’re FiNi ISFP jumper. To be sure, which fear is more predominant?

Fi doms are easy to spot. My best friend is FiNe standard INFP. They’re either super edge lords and hippies and have an obsession with going against the grain, not in a Ben Shapiro facts don’t care about your feelings way like Ti, but in a “they’re bad and I’m good” way or a “fight the man” kind of way. A great example of this type of Fi dom is Eren Jeager. The other type (which is you and my friend) are also moralistic and more goody two shoes type. They’re obsessed with living up to their arbitrary standard of what a “good person” is and they strive towards it, and they make a lot of moral judgements.

Both Fi types tend to judge ppl as good or bad based on their own internal standards and are friends with ppl they view as good ppl. Once an Fi person views you as a good person or a bad person, it’s not a lot you can do to change that, and they will like you if you’re good and dislike you if you’re bad. Their standards aren’t necessarily consistent, I tend not to like Fi ppl very much, the second kind especially, but my friend is an exceotion

What you and my friend have in common is the tendency to judge things primarily as right or wrong, the goody two shoes soft boy personality, the semi autistic kind of passive behavior, and just the general vibe it’s hard to explain.

• +1
Yea there definitely is a lot of overlap. You go which whichever one is more dominsnt, even if you’re like me and they’re close to equal

That’s makes you an IxxP IxxJ just like @chaddyboi66 . But you’re either FiNi or NiFi. I’d guess you’re FiNi ISFP jumper. To be sure, which fear is more predominant?

Fi doms are easy to spot. My best friend is FiNe standard INFP. They’re either super edge lords and hippies and have an obsession with going against the grain, not in a Ben Shapiro facts don’t care about your feelings way like Ti, but in a “they’re bad and I’m good” way or a “fight the man” kind of way. A great example of this type of Fi dom is Eren Jeager. The other type (which is you and my friend) are also moralistic and more goody two shoes type. They’re obsessed with living up to their arbitrary standard of what a “good person” is and they strive towards it, and they make a lot of moral judgements.

Both Fi types tend to judge ppl as good or bad based on their own internal standards and are friends with ppl they view as good ppl. Once an Fi person views you as a good person or a bad person, it’s not a lot you can do to change that, and they will like you if you’re good and dislike you if you’re bad. Their standards aren’t necessarily consistent, I tend not to like Fi ppl very much, the second kind especially, but my friend is an exceotion

What you and my friend have in common is the tendency to judge things primarily as right or wrong, the goody two shoes soft boy personality, the semi autistic kind of passive behavior, and just the general vibe it’s hard to explain.
Chaos and the unknown, a bit more. I usually obsess over what's going to happen to me further down the line, and I usually try to make long, detailed plans on what I can do to try and get to that point sooner than later to make me feel more comfortable and at ease. I'm also a textbook neat freak and I clean my kitchen and bedroom every day before I go to bed (and it's not a lot of work to do).

What often drives you away from such people?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
So your final consensus is that I'm either one of the IXXP or IXXJ types then?

I really could go either way in terms of INTP or INTJ in my opinion but that's only from just barely reading up on it right now, it's pretty interesting ngl but I can't help shake the thought that some [or maybe even a lot of if it] might be rooted pseudoscience.

If I am either an INTP or INTJ like I assume though, what advice would you give me going forward in order to address my biggest flaws and help me accomplish my goals in life?

Chaos and the unknown, a bit more. I usually obsess over what's going to happen to me further down the line, and I usually try to make long, detailed plans on what I can do to try and get to that point sooner than later to make me feel more comfortable and at ease. I'm also a textbook neat freak and I clean my kitchen and bedroom every day before I go to bed (and it's not a lot of work to do).
I relate to this^ a lot which is why I think we make equally as autistic threads and I actually tend to quite enjoy some of yours compared to most people here.

Except for the fact that I'm not nearly as hindered by the whole...
“they’re bad and I’m good” or “fight the man” moralistic and more goody two shoes type. They’re obsessed with living up to their arbitrary standard of what a “good person” is and they strive towards it, and they make a lot of moral judgements.

thing, as although I recognize both "right" and "wrong" I'm still willing to do anything to accomplish my goals, that being said I do have my own set of values that I believe in though.

But all that matters is my mission and I can see everything I need to do in order to accomplish it, so getting stuck on problems like that of just "doing the right thing" will only get in my way, especially when my end goal is ultimately for the greater good anyway.

• +1

i dont like overly moralistic people, cuz they don't make sense. Also most likely to reject logical facts and arguments cuz it hurts their feelings. Theyre hard to reason with and will accuse you of being a bad person if you go against their made up value structure. the biggesst moral police in the world. judgemental. only real upside is that if they like you theyre very very loyal to a fault almost. theyre also prone to coping

• +1

Fi people do shit like this

• +1
What the fuck am I a fucking NPC? How did you describe me perfectly

• +1
anything but ESTP ENTP and ENTJ is over tier

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Ege

Even ENTP borders on over tier tho. I’d say ESTJ is fine
the ones who take everything serious and are always out to be right are annoying yes however the more laidback and clowny ones that just argues and mess with people just for the sake of it to test peoples boundaries are pretty cool and charismatic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
the ones who take everything serious and are always out to be right are annoying yes however the more laidback and clowny ones that just argues and mess with people just for the sake of it to test peoples boundaries are pretty cool and charismatic
True. I was mostly talking about the low conscientiousness and lack of focus/discipline tho

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Hero of the Imperium
This whole thread is just proof even personality is genetic because how can some describe how I behave to the exact detail without knowing me at all.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and whiteissuperior