MBTI talk has taken over this sub, so I am gonna make a guide to it

This whole thread is just proof even personality is genetic because how can some describe how I behave to the exact detail without knowing me at all.
Which one is you?

Just don't use the functions and your type will be easy to figure out. Cognitive functions are bullshit

Ege

Even ENTP borders on over tier tho. I’d say ESTJ is fine
ESTJ and ENTJ are supposedly the highest paid on average

I'm ENTP and might only exchange for ENTJ, and that's a maybe (maybe if I need to become a warlord).

ESTJ has no imagination. They can be the enforcer, not the investigator

Last edited:
the more laidback and clowny ones that just argues and mess with people just for the sake of it to test peoples boundaries are pretty cool and charismatic
Images 1

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
ESTJ and ENTJ are supposedly the highest paid on average

I'm ENTP and might only exchange for ENTJ, and that's a maybe (maybe if I need to become a warlord). ESTJ has no imagination
I’d take ENTJ first ESTJ second ESTP third ENTP 4th. ESTP are more NT. ENTP is smartest on the list, along with INTP and ENTJ, but rarely does anything with it. Also ESTP is more NT.

But I think ExTx are the best types. F = giant fucking faggot and I = incel

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I’d take ENTJ first ESTJ second ESTP third ENTP 4th. ESTP are more NT. ENTP is smartest on the list, along with INTP and ENTJ, but rarely does anything with it. Also ESTP is more NT.

But I think ExTx are the best types. F = giant fucking faggot and I = incel
It's said on some site that ENTP is the most introverted extrovert. Perhaps that may be true

I can be smooth and extroverted and enjoy parties, make speeches and be low inhib and look forward to going out, but am comfortable being alone. I prefer to work with ideas or people; not both at the same time

I do think ENTP mogs for judgment and evaluation, if not for follow through. Logical with an open mind, and imaginative

Last edited:
It's said on some site that ENTP is the most introverted extrovert. Perhaps that may be true

I can be smooth and extroverted and enjoy parties, make speeches and be low inhib and look forward to going out, but am comfortable being alone. I prefer to work with ideas or people; not both at the same time

I do think ENTP mogs for judgment and evaluation, if not for follow through. Logical with an open mind, and imaginative
Yea I’m also ENTP but I border on INTP. Depending on my mood, ppl mistake me for ENTJ or INTP or ESTP. I get told I’m charismatic by many but I also get told I’m awkward by some ppl. Im pretty comfortable being alone but I like to evaluate ppl to see hos well I’ll get along with them by pushing their buttons or asking certain questions about them. I find most ppl too irrational to seriously engage with without making them mad so I dont necessarily like to talk to them, but I can pretend very well. It’s very natural for me

the ones who take everything serious and are always out to be right are annoying yes however the more laidback and clowny ones that just argues and mess with people just for the sake of it to test peoples boundaries are pretty cool and charismatic
Come on discord

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
ExxP - tend to be disorganized, chaotic, believe in conspiracy theories, think everyone and the government is out to get them, hate schedules and discipline. Biggest fear - being controlled, have restrictions placed on them
How the fuck did you guess everything correctly
ENTPenis