MDMA has opened up my brain again. I mog so hard today it's insane.

get them Anne-fleurs

@Skywalker dont sad react me :(

its not sad, this is really positive. at least thats the way I feel about it now because my negative thoughts are gone.

my battle is mental and mental only. I realize that because after using drugs, my mental battle is 'won'. so to speak, for today, maybe tomorrow, I get a glimpse of what life could be like when the veil of depression/trauma is lifted. And it is great, life can be good.

For years I have tried to fix my depression/traumatized personality with activities. I've tried new jobs, new sports, social events, exercise, diets, working on my looks, dating, and so on.

But it's a battle on the inside, even when dating that stacylite I had insane battles in my brain. It being a long distance relationship legit saved me because acting like a chad for the 1-2 days per week that I would be with her would completely drain me. Had to do my absolute best to not act from a negative thought-frame, etc.

psycho shit
im glad that you fixed it and i support you in fixing it
just dont OD and control it please, and also its never a good idea to stay and socialize with ppl that annoy you or you dont vibe with them, so you didnt do anything wrong there

also NEVER fall into the negative , psycho, shit, if anything you'd do something stupid and be arrested, then spend your life in prison, which would logically be a massive downgrade from what you COULD have done with your life
same with mental asylum shit ^

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
im glad that you fixed it and i support you in fixing it
just dont OD and control it please, and also its never a good idea to stay and socialize with ppl that annoy you or you dont vibe with them, so you didnt do anything wrong there

also NEVER fall into the negative , psycho, shit, if anything you'd do something stupid and be arrested, then spend your life in prison, which would logically be a massive downgrade from what you COULD have done with your life
same with mental asylum shit ^
yeah you are right, life can get a lot worse honestly, I am not in the worst position right now.

'wasted potential' is something I hear in the back of my mind all the time. Because I am highIQ, had insane academic achievements till age ~21, have grown into my looks and don't look bad, have good social skills, extroverted, etc.

but people only see those things, they don't see the brutal childhood I have and the constant trauma I am dealing with in my head. that's also part of my 'potential' when you calculate it.

Often times now, I think, my purpose in life is simply to overcome my traumas and live a 'happy life'. I used to have grand ideas about becoming an important inventor, politician, etc. But I have to fix myself first, it's my most important life project.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker