MDMA has opened up my brain again. I mog so hard today it's insane.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Report from last night (used 300mg MDMA, very high dosing)

It was okay. Was expecting intense euphoria but my high expectations were not met. I will dose lower from now on, I think less may be better because this dosing caused too much anxiety ngl. Also maybe it was dissapointing because I've been using MDMA every weekend now, brain is tired.

But it was still okay.

but now the actual reason why I take MDMA.
My brain is opened up, the veil of depression is lifted.

I feel so fucking alive. It's like every little thing, detail, is interesting to me. Life is suddenly fucking awesome.

WHAT IS GOING ON.

Also invited myself into a party for tonight and have one scheduled for sunday. + I texted the HTB and planning a date.

also went to grocery store and got the phone number of the cashier girl JFL, it was so easy. Literally fucking unstoppable right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

also made 5000 dollars on the stock market HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I AM A FUCKING GENIUS

holy fuck its insane. The MDMA isn't even in my brain anymore, I took it 18 hours ago. YET MY BRAIN IS OPENED UP. FRESH

ITS OPEN TO NEW IDEAS, THINGS, LIFE. EVERYTHING IS INTERESTING.

Also I have fucking massive ADHD or something. I keep getting distracted by everything non-stop, can't do 1 thing at a time.

LOL

hahahahahahah

fuck im going to that party now. My vibe is literally fucking unstoppable.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, Deleted member 48689, Mewton and 15 others

THIS SONG IS MY VIBE NIGGAS

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Even on a very high dose of MDMA and moderately high of alcohol I was too inhibited to do anything about a girl grinding on my dick in a club.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 48689, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
remembet to eat rotten meat four daily ghb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Miniskull, Hernan, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Chad ramblings
@longjohnmong

Even on a very high dose of MDMA and moderately high of alcohol I was too inhibited to do anything about a girl grinding on my dick in a club.
same, I am anti-social at raves on drugs most of the time ngl. It's all mood/vibe, the attitude you have going into it. Which will suck when you are high cortisol depressed incel.

BUT TODAY LOL. wtf. I literally feel better now than when I had MDMA in my brain last night.

Like my brain is making up 10 things per minute in my head, thoughts, why my life is fucking awesome.

I just contacted 4 old-friends too and set-up a meeting. Cleaned up my entire appartment. I am in pure mania.

HOLY FUCK MUSIC SOUND SO FUCKING GOOD RIGHT NOW. I AM DANCING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MY DEPRESSION IS GONE, I AM IN PURE ENERGY MANIA. WTF.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY FUCKING BRAIN, THERE IS NO MDMA STUPID BRAIN HAH. WHY U LIKE HTIS.

• Woah
Reactions: Zonar, EverythingMattersCel and nofap
Chad ramblings
@longjohnmong
THIS SONG IS FUCKING AMAZING BTW:

ITS A BIT DEPRESSING BUT HAS SUCH GOOD VIBES.

LISTEN TO THE FEMALE VOCALS AT 4:11 IN THE SONG. GO TO 4:11 THE FEMALE VOCALS ARE INSANE.

THE ' PADA PA PAAAA PADA PA PAAAAHAAAAAAA PADAPAAAAA'

ITS INSANE, HOW WELL IT GOES WITH THE SONG AND HOW IT CUTS THROUGH IT IN THE BACKGROUND

CUTS LIKE A HOT KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER TYPE SHIT INNIT, INSANE UNDER-RATED BAND AND SONG THIS IS

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You sound bipolar

• +1
Reactions: anhedonia16
Brutal. Horrific really

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse, wollet2, stunna and 1 other person
You sound bipolar
YES YES YES YES YES

EXCEPT MY DEPRESSIVE PHASES ARE LIKE 30 TIMES AS LONG AS MY MANIC EPISODES WTF

I ONLY FEEL LIKE THIS ONCE A MONTH OR SO WTF. IT SUCKS

BUT HAHAHAH, I AM UNSTOPPABLE RIGHT NOW LEGIT WTF.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch
E7938A43 590D 4BF6 8A4C 8078D561422F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
YES YES YES YES YES

EXCEPT MY DEPRESSIVE PHASES ARE LIKE 30 TIMES AS LONG AS MY MANIC EPISODES WTF

I ONLY FEEL LIKE THIS ONCE A MONTH OR SO WTF. IT SUCKS

BUT HAHAHAH, I AM UNSTOPPABLE RIGHT NOW LEGIT WTF.
Enjoy while it lasts but you’ll probably crash. Drugs like mdma are no good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, MoggerGaston and stunna
are you still on mdma

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Enjoy while it lasts but you’ll probably crash. Drugs like mdma are no good

THIS SONG MOGS ALSO

YES YES I WILL CRASH SOMETIME, MAYBE TOMORROW HAHAH

LOL, THAT'S TOMORROW'S PROBLEM. I AM SURE MY FUTURE-SELF WILL HANDLE IT.

I WILL GET THROUGH THE CRASH AND SHINE BRIGHT AGAIN, MAYBE NEXT MONTH IN ANOTHER MANIC EPISODE.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, MongolTurk and bobtheflowerpot
are you still on mdma
NO!

WTF SO WEIRD RIGHT. I WAS DOING MDMA YESTERDAY EVENING AND IT WAS 'MEH', A LOT OF ANXIETY MAN.

LOADS OF ANXIETY, FEAR, IN MY BRAIN. I COULDNT ENJOY THE MDMA EUPHORIA

BUT TODAY I WOKE UP, THE MDMA LONG GONE, BUT LIFE IS SUDDENLY JUST MAGICAL.

EVERY FEAR, ANXIETY, ITS GONE.

EVERY DEPRESSIVE THOUGHT, IT HOLDS NO GROUND IN MY BRAIN. I IMMEDIATELY DISMISS IT

I DONT KNOW WHY MY BRAIN IS LIKE THIS, THE MDMA FLIPPED A SWITCH SOMEHOW

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Who drops MDMA at 5 PM :dafuckfeels: you‘ll be sober by the time you get to the party

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Manletmachine
I have epilepsy. Will mdma make me have a seizure and die?
THATS BRUTAL MAN
SOUNDS LIKE DRUGS COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS FOR YOU.

YOU CAN STILL TRY MDMA OR MEPHEDRONE BUT TAKE VERY SMALL AMOUNTS AT FIRST, TEST OUT HOW YOUR BODY AND BRAIN REACTS. MAYBE IT IS NOT AN ISSUE AT ALL.

ALSO I RECOMMEND DOING IT WITH A FRIEND OR SOMEONE NEARBY SO YOU CAN GET HELP EASILY IF YOU GO BAD

ITS ALSO NICE TO HAVE PEOPLE WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE ON MDMA, YOU FEEL A LOT OF LOVE FOR PEOPLE

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Who drops MDMA at 5 PM :dafuckfeels: you‘ll be sober by the time you get to the party
YES YES YES

BUT I HAVE MEPHEDRONE+KETAMINE WITH ME LOL.

I CAN FIX EVERYTHING BY USING MORE DRUGS. THERE IS NO STOPPING ME

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • JFL
Fucking brutal

I felt like a god on MDMA. Pulled 8 girls in one small club and got 10+ other numbers

Nowadays I’m getting IODed out the club without so much as one look of interest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Manletmachine, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I LOST INTEREST IN THIS FORUM FOR NOW

ITS JUST NOT INTERESTING REPLYING HERE ATM THE VIBE IS TOO HIGH I NEED TO MOVE

MOVE MOVE MOVE DANCE DANCE DANCE

I WILL BE BACK LATER MAYBE SEE YOU GUYS LOVE YOU ALL MAN

WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS SHIT, LIFE WILL BE GOOD

• So Sad
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
lol give up
BULLSHIT

ONE DIFFICULT ASPECT OF DEPRESSION IS THAT YOU HAVE TOO HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF YOURSELF, OF LIFE.

IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU NEED TO LIVE AS A SUBHUMAN

IT MEANS THAT LIFE CAN BE FUN EVEN WHEN IT ISN'T ANYWHERE CLOSE TO IDEAL

No ecstasy for my face

THIS SONG IS FUCKING AMAZING BTW:

ITS A BIT DEPRESSING BUT HAS SUCH GOOD VIBES.

LISTEN TO THE FEMALE VOCALS AT 4:11 IN THE SONG. GO TO 4:11 THE FEMALE VOCALS ARE INSANE.

THE ' PADA PA PAAAA PADA PA PAAAAHAAAAAAA PADAPAAAAA'

ITS INSANE, HOW WELL IT GOES WITH THE SONG AND HOW IT CUTS THROUGH IT IN THE BACKGROUND

CUTS LIKE A HOT KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER TYPE SHIT INNIT, INSANE UNDER-RATED BAND AND SONG THIS IS

That Song is a RIP Off of gataka - King of the hill

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Nigga ur doing x every weekend and ur surprised a high dose isn’t working Lmfao.

It’s over for you the magic is gone. You need to wait at least like 4 months.

• JFL

THIS SONG IS MY VIBE NIGGAS

Bro took those limitless pills.

But I know the type of feeling you're living in right now. I've been living in that mode for the past 3 years.

• Love it
  • JFL
I FUCKING LOVE SCHIZOPHRENIA‼️‼️‼️‼️♥️♥️♥️👺👺👺 :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelsuhh::hnghn:

Maybe it solved some uncomfortable defense mechanisms you have created subconsciously, I also notice that with myself for about a month those subconscious toughts that make you self conscious dissapear

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and mogstars
Sounds like you jailbreaked your brain, congrats bhai

I LOST INTEREST IN THIS FORUM FOR NOW

ITS JUST NOT INTERESTING REPLYING HERE ATM THE VIBE IS TOO HIGH I NEED TO MOVE

MOVE MOVE MOVE DANCE DANCE DANCE

I WILL BE BACK LATER MAYBE SEE YOU GUYS LOVE YOU ALL MAN

WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS SHIT, LIFE WILL BE GOOD
LOOKS LIKE YOU TRANSFORMED INTO @ReadBooksEveryday :feelskek:

• JFL
Maybe it solved some uncomfortable defense mechanisms you have created subconsciously, I also notice that with myself for about a month those subconscious toughts that make you self conscious dissapear
Lasted 2 days for me. But i used mdma yday and its helping again.

Its like you say, your negative subconscious thoughts disappear. Defense mechanism from trauma is gone

• Love it

It was okay. Was expecting intense euphoria but my high expectations were not met. I will dose lower from now on, I think less may be better because this dosing caused too much anxiety ngl. Also maybe it was dissapointing because I've been using MDMA every weekend now, brain is tired.

But it was still okay.

I feel so fucking alive. It's like every little thing, detail, is interesting to me. Life is suddenly fucking awesome.

WHAT IS GOING ON.

Also invited myself into a party for tonight and have one scheduled for sunday. + I texted the HTB and planning a date.

also went to grocery store and got the phone number of the cashier girl JFL, it was so easy. Literally fucking unstoppable right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I AM A FUCKING GENIUS

holy fuck its insane. The MDMA isn't even in my brain anymore, I took it 18 hours ago. YET MY BRAIN IS OPENED UP. FRESH

Also I have fucking massive ADHD or something. I keep getting distracted by everything non-stop, can't do 1 thing at a time.

LOL

hahahahahahah

power of dopamine , it's the only reason succesful people are the way they are , iq n shit its all cope

But it was still okay.

WHAT IS GOING ON.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I AM A FUCKING GENIUS

LOL

hahahahahahah

Mannnn I missed the party?!

your negative subconscious thoughts disappear. Defense mechanism from trauma is gone
i am genuinely happy for you if this is the effect , my friend :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
i am genuinely happy for you if this is the effect , my friend :Comfy:
you and many of this forum think I am trolling when I say that I think I am ugly.

but I legit have compulsive negative thought patterns in my brain where I constantly tell myself that I am ugly, not good enough, not worthy, etc. And they suck and drain all the energy out of me.
Fighting those thoughts takes insane mental effort, while letting it flow, the negativity, is way easier. So that is the 'default state'.

idk if this is what BDD is? I also disassociate very often in social situations, where my emotional state becomes completely BLANK. Also some kind of trauma stress response.
Legit some kind of fucked mental disorder in any case due to my childhood abuse. am on a waiting list for new mental treatment with a psychologist for 10 months now, and they finally got through yesterday and called me. I have my intake in 10 days here. Hope they give me some guidance at least.

I used MDMA yesterday, so its no longer in my brain today, but I feel amazing today.

It's like everything feels easier now. My brain has so much energy and appetite to do things. I no longer have all these negative thoughts about everything. About life, about women, dating, jobs, moneymaking.

doing anything at all is no longer this uphill battle from the start before you even begin.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
you and many of this forum think I am trolling when I say that I think I am ugly.

but I legit have compulsive negative thought patterns in my brain where I constantly tell myself that I am ugly, not good enough, not worthy, etc. And they suck and drain all the energy out of me.
Fighting those thoughts takes insane mental effort, while letting it flow, the negativity, is way easier. So that is the 'default state'.

idk if this is what BDD is? I also disassociate very often in social situations, where my emotional state becomes completely BLANK. Also some kind of trauma stress response.
Legit some kind of fucked mental disorder in any case due to my childhood abuse. am on a waiting list for new mental treatment with a psychologist for 10 months now, and they finally got through yesterday and called me. I have my intake in 10 days here. Hope they give me some guidance at least.

I used MDMA yesterday, so its no longer in my brain today, but I feel amazing today.

It's like everything feels easier now. My brain has so much energy and appetite to do things. I no longer have all these negative thoughts about everything. About life, about women, dating, jobs, moneymaking.

doing anything at all is no longer this uphill battle from the start before you even begin.
yeah i always knew you were a MASSIVE mentalcel, like most of the forum i assume knew
so this post is nothing new for me
but i would suggest for you to NEVER go to the-rapist, as it wont help you to pay 1000s of $ for advices derived from jewish vienese "psychiatrists" who were on coke all day and wanted to fuck their mothers
Old Man Smile GIF by Xbox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
yeah i always knew you were a MASSIVE mentalcel, like most of the forum i assume knew
so this post is nothing new for me
yeah but mentalcel is associated with having no social skills or something on this forum, being an insane weirdo.
but in my case its legit mental illness.

but I function very well socially, on the surface. Like the american psycho guy, I behave like an image, an ideal, and socialize in that form.
if you and I would meet IRL you would never notice I was mentally ill and would probably think I was a cool guy tbh.

i dont behave weirdly, i am not introverted but extroverted, etc.

but i would suggest for you to NEVER go to the-rapist, as it wont help you to pay 1000s of $ for advices derived from jewish vienese "psychiatrists" who were on coke all day and wanted to fuck their mothers
Old Man Smile GIF by Xbox
ahahah yeah well its free here in the netherlands, just has insane waiting lists and the quality of is often shit.

i also have to hide my drug/alcohol usage because these psychologists get taught during their training that if a patient has a drug/alcohol 'problem' they need to be sent to rehab first before real mental treatment can take place.

but I am not addicted tbh, not to drugs at least, maybe alcoholism.
Once treatment starts, after the intake, I will go clean from drugs/alcohol and give it a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
@Skywalker dont sad react me :(

its not sad, this is really positive. at least thats the way I feel about it now because my negative thoughts are gone.

my battle is mental and mental only. I realize that because after using drugs, my mental battle is 'won'. so to speak, for today, maybe tomorrow, I get a glimpse of what life could be like when the veil of depression/trauma is lifted. And it is great, life can be good.

For years I have tried to fix my depression/traumatized personality with activities. I've tried new jobs, new sports, social events, exercise, diets, working on my looks, dating, and so on.

But it's a battle on the inside, even when dating that stacylite I had insane battles in my brain. It being a long distance relationship legit saved me because acting like a chad for the 1-2 days per week that I would be with her would completely drain me. Had to do my absolute best to not act from a negative thought-frame, etc.

psycho shit

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker