me 16 6’5 darker colouring guy , him 5’10 age unknown

holy bones mirin brah

def a mog :lul: do u wear shoe insoles? im considering getting them so i can reach 6’2
I don’t but I’m planning on getting them, thanks man that guy is cocky as hell thinking he mogs me it’s now 8-1 to me😭

easily you wtf

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I don’t but I’m planning on getting them, thanks man that guy is cocky as hell thinking he mogs me it’s now 8-1 to me😭
would be even more of a MOG in person

if u get insoles damn it’s over 😭

would be even more of a MOG in person

if u get insoles damn it’s over 😭
yeah lmao, in person I mog even if I was a subhuman due to height alone but apparently I face mog too 😂😂, ima get 2 inch insoles and be over 200cm pretty much with shoes

thanks man, he said I’m “ugly asf” and that he mogs lmao idk if he was projecting
hes delusional if he things he mogs you smv wise height included

yeah lmao, in person I mog even if I was a subhuman due to height alone but apparently I face mog too 😂😂, ima get 2 inch insoles and be over 200cm pretty much with shoes
jesus christ if u get 2 inch soles i’ll get 3 :lul:

jesus christ if u get 2 inch soles i’ll get 3 :lul:
what height ru now? 6ft? If so u don’t actually need them I am just for looking like a beast, but yeah get 3in they might be uncomfortable tho😭😂

Depends who has more bodies:feelswhy:

what height ru now? 6ft? If so u don’t actually need them I am just for looking like a beast, but yeah get 3in they might be uncomfortable tho😭😂
yes im 6ft barefoot but with af1 im 6’1 i could put on my shox that make 6’1.5 w insoles can get near 6’3

life starts at 185cm bro 😭😭

yes im 6ft barefoot but with af1 im 6’1 i could put on my shox that make 6’1.5 w insoles can get near 6’3

life starts at 185cm bro 😭😭
yeah man 6’3 and u height mog everyone in UK😭 I legit feel like a giant walking round here

yeah man 6’3 and u height mog everyone in UK😭 I legit feel like a giant walking round here
from uk too girls here aren’t really that great though i went to france and so many girls were eyeing me up but i was with my parents 💀

from uk too girls here aren’t really that great though i went to france and so many girls were eyeing me up but i was with my parents 💀
yeah man overseas it’s sm better girls here wear too much makeup n shi that’s why my girls not even from here she just moved from Spain 😂

yeah man overseas it’s sm better girls here wear too much makeup n shi that’s why my girls not even from here she just moved from Spain 😂
yeah :lul: the girl im talking to is overseas too she tells me not to talk to other girls here but they’re all so subhuman

mines from a slavic country, girls there r so pretty

yeah :lul: the girl im talking to is overseas too she tells me not to talk to other girls here but they’re all so subhuman

mines from a slavic country, girls there r so pretty
Yeah Mediterranean and Slavics are the best magbe Latin too but they all so tan and pretty bro

He appeal mogs ts outta u bro he has top tier Nordic coloring

He appeal mogs ts outta u bro he has top tier Nordic coloring
stop defending ur bf it’s so obvious u two are together lmao, every time he comments on my posts so do u

stop defending ur bf it’s so obvious u two are together lmao, every time he comments on my posts so do u
Met him on here lol but he obviously mogs u facially and has infinite more appeal

• +1
Reactions: scooter
Met him on here lol but he obviously mogs u facially and has infinite more appeal
bro stfu 😭 u guys are legit friends and u defend him at any cost, it’s crazy how 10 people say me yet it’s just u whos his mate that happens to disagree almosy like it’s not a coincidence

dude ur 6ft5
get off the forum and enjoy heightmogging most of the population and slaying
nah I need a fellow 6'5 with me here

• +1
you mog hard that guy is boneless :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Your height Genetic is sufficient to ensure a mate for life.

• +1