Me and a friend did swiping on tinder with a girl account looking at guys in UK, germany, netherlands

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Me and a friend did swiping on tinder with a girl account looking at guys in UK, germany, netherlands

UK guys were the best looking. Way more chads. White guys and ethnic guys in germany, netherlands were ugly asf and more nerdy

People say UK is nightmare mode but everyone is ugly asf so it doesnt make sense

But according to the research we did, UK is indeed nightmare mode. But its because the guys are better looking on average

Also the ethnics in UK were way more NT, groomed, etc than ethnics in germany, netherlands. its just germany & netherlands are slightly taller.

UK white guys were all like 6ft, HTN, maxx natty, good fashion, NT looking

This isnt even my biased view, i think uk niggas ugly asf personally.

But even my friend said UK is definitely higher SMV, better looking guys, better dressed, less nerdy, than Germany and netherlands niggas and told me to GTFO of here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Hero of the Imperium, Pumanator and 5 others
also germany and netherlands niggas have no excuse unless ur a manlet. u can mog there just by purely not being recessed and extremely pale and never had a haircut

UK guys were the best looking. Way more chads. White guys and ethnic guys in germany, netherlands were ugly asf and more nerdy

People say UK is nightmare mode but everyone is ugly asf so it doesnt make sense

But according to the research we did, UK is indeed nightmare mode. But its because the guys are better looking on average

Also the ethnics in UK were way more NT, groomed, etc than ethnics in germany, netherlands. its just germany & netherlands are slightly taller.

But even my friend said UK is definitely higher SMV, better looking guys, better dressed, less nerdy, than Germany and netherlands niggas and told me to GTFO of here
according to some studies on dating apps british men were considered the ugliest tho.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh, Pumanator and Niklaus Mikaelson
No pictures
Pepeleave run away

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 16944
But yeah its true in germany a lot of guys have no idea of basic grooming, hairstyling and looksmaxing.
They really think they gonna get away with it lmao but later on cry why they get no pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
according to some studies on dating apps british men were considered the ugliest tho.
u got the studies?

go do it urself tbh. its just what we found

HOLY SHIT

fucking water

fucking water
its not tho cos everyone says UK males are the ugliest whites , which is just not what we found

"I would say Britain is stumbling because they don't spend as much time polishing up their appearance and they are letting themselves down on physical fitness," Beautiful People managing director Greg Hodge said. "Next to Brazilian and Scandinavian beauties, British people just aren't as toned or glamorous."

this is just absolutely not the case tho

everyone knows UK is giga high competition nightmare mode

most guys get skinfade like once every 3 days cos they wanna look sharp

germany and netherlands niggas look like they never seen sunlight, got a haircut or anything

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

RTT pill undefeated

RTT pill undefeated
it wasnt even RTT niggas. it was mainly like high class prettyboys who were 6ft2 wide framed tiktok hair maxx natty

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
it wasnt even RTT niggas. it was mainly like high class prettyboys who were 6ft2 wide framed tiktok hair maxx natty
I have two tinder accounts, one white Beckyfish and one Chadfish, and most guys on the Beckyfish were RTT

I have two tinder accounts, one white Beckyfish and one Chadfish, and most guys on the Beckyfish were RTT
idk man this isnt what we saw. maybe ill look again

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How common are chads on the Becky account?

US is the most looksmaxxed western country imo

With programs like love island being so popular, I think UK is a close 2nd in looksmaxxing. This is why UK is mogging harder

With programs like love island being so popular, I think UK is a close 2nd in looksmaxxing. This is why UK is mogging harder
What sort of things do US white guys do to looksmax? I thought they’re all fat

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
London probably the easiest big city to slay in tbh.

Insanely slutty chicks makes up for looks difficulty imo.

I’ve never been to a place where a girl will invite you over without getting drinks/ice cream beforehand till UK.

In college in the south most women say upfront that they won’t fuck on first date

In college in the south most women say upfront that they won’t fuck on first date
They will if you look good enough. How much 'dating' they require is all proportional to your looks.

The ugliest men need to compensate with marriage and millions of pounds, the top chads can order the same women to their own home like takeout food from Tinder for a ONS, while these women are living their prime years.

For a typical HTN or Chadlite, they will put out after a short date in a park or ice cream shop.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88

This is what the top 1% of men look like in the UK:
Lads

• JFL
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh, Deleted member 18879, STEVE GAMING and 4 others
It seems that you need to check your actual competition and not what's average man there in your place, yes. I think some countries have a disproportionate amount of better looking men in dating apps. Dating apps may attract men who take care of themselves and groomed better to begin with.

UK is harder cos UK men are better looking than other euro countries, maybe not genetically speaking, but theyre way more looksmaxxed on average.

This should be the natural conclusion to come to from people saying UK is hard (aside from that people saying this also maybe be exaggerating or straight up larping)- women are hypergamous everywhere. Geomaxxing to SEA or countries like that isnt easier because the women are less hypergamous or somehow charitable with their pussy, its easy because the local men are pathetically easy to mog. Women always want the top 10% of men on dating apps (proven by experiments in miltiple countries) so the only variation in difficulty will come form how hard it is to break into that top 10% bracket

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
UK is harder cos UK men are better looking than other euro countries, maybe not genetically speaking, but theyre way more looksmaxxed on average.

This should be the natural conclusion to come to from people saying UK is hard (aside from that people saying this also maybe be exaggerating or straight up larping)- women are hypergamous everywhere. Geomaxxing to SEA or countries like that isnt easier because the women are less hypergamous or somehow charitable with their pussy, its easy because the local men are pathetically easy to mog. Women always want the top 10% of men on dating apps (proven by experiments in miltiple countries) so the only variation in difficulty will come form how hard it is to break into that top 10% bracket
This tbh RTT is literally normal in the UK while in other places you are a unicorn if you do these things . There’s literally like 5 masc chads in my gym who mog 99% oh this site to hell and back

This tbh RTT is literally normal in the UK while in other places you are a unicorn if you do these things . There’s literally like 5 masc chads in my gym who mog 99% oh this site to hell and back
Generally speaking male looksmaxxing is the norm in the UK , espeically london

I mean look how heavily skewed this forum is towards UK users relative to its popularion

I’m suprised to hear Dutch guys didn’t look good tho cos whenever I been on holiday and met Dutch lads they were always gymcelled and looksmaxxed + this site has loads of Dutch relative to population so I assumed the dating market there was similar. Additionally many Dutch users here also complain about hypergamy in netherlands

I’m suprised to hear Dutch guys didn’t look good tho cos whenever I been on holiday and met Dutch lads they were always gymcelled and looksmaxxed + this site has loads of Dutch relative to population so I assumed the dating market there was similar
he probably set the location to one of our cities, where all of the ethnics + mutts are.

I can confirm dutch people are ugly as hell though, but also the women are even uglier than the guys.

he probably set the location to one of our cities, where all of the ethnics + mutts are.

I can confirm dutch people are ugly as hell though.
So you agree gymmaxxing and looksmaxxing is very common amongst Dutch males?

This is certainly the impression I’ve got from when I’ve been travelling

fuck no. Let me say it respectfully. Fuck no mate.

So you agree gymmaxxing and looksmaxxing is very common amongst Dutch males?

This is certainly the impression I’ve got from when I’ve been travelling
I wouldn't say lifting, but they do exercise plenty, it's mostly team sports such as soccer though (and everyone just cycles a lot), it's a very slim percentage that makes any progress size wise in the gym at all, as the native dutch are all lanky and narrow as fuck and can't gain size that easily.

I'm afraid they're just baby-faced, they're not actually following any sort of routine for it, and most of them look like shit by the time they're 25 from chronic alcohol abuse + stress from debt while studying.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN