ME AND MY FOIDBHAI ARE GOING TO CHINA | MY BEYOND RETARDED COUSIN JUMPED MY FOIDBHAI (MOGGER VLOG)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Theres so much to unpack here.

TLDR OF THE 1ST AND 2ND PARAGRAPH: 2 FEMCELS (ONE BEING MY COUSIN BEAT UP A HTB) AFTER THE PARAGRAPHS THERE IS A VIDEO

My foidbhai i mention in my posts often has had this friend P for 10 years. P is a ltb frauding emocel, she also hangs out with my cousin. P lives in germany (over for gastarbaitercels) and last winter break her parents grounded her because she was acting retarded idk and refused to buy her a ticket from Wuppertal to slums of Zagreb. (She has no friends outside of Zagreb jfl:lul:)

Since my foidbhai is a jew she told her she can borrow her 130 jewros for the ticket and P promised to pay her back within 3 months. She didnt do that so my foidbhai started threatening her because she wanted her money back

ONLY BALKANCELS WILL UNDERSTAND:lul:

My foidbhai started recording that after my cousin slapped her like 5 times and started running away+ UTTERLY OVER for this pic
Screenshot 20240701 010949 Gallery

Basically the translation is:

My foidbhai:Comfy:: "I DONT GIVE A FUCK IM CALLING THE POLICE:cop:"

My cousin:feelsree:: "GO AHEAD CALL THEM, YOUVE BEEN HAUNTING US FOR A YEAR. SUCK A DICK *FOIDBHAIS NAME*"

by haunting them she means rightfully asking for her money back:lul:

Later on my foidbhais dad called the police my cousin unfortuneately wont be going to juvie shell just visit the child protecting services building idk how to call it in english but its Socijalna Služba.

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART

Both mine and my cousins parents obviously got gigamad ESPECIALLY because my foidbhais dad is a gigajew. We were supposed to go to China this saturday as like a family but MY COUSIN WONT BE GOING WITH US, OUR PARENTS CONVINCED MY FOIDBHAIS PARENTS TO LET HER GO WITH US BECAUSE IF THEY DONT MY COUSINS TICKET WILL JUST GO TO WASTE:love::love: TODAY WE MADE HER A VISA AND WELL PICK IT UP ON THURSDAY

Screenshot 20240702 135548 Gallery

Also i called my cousin a retardirana kurvetina koju je trebalo kamenovat jos davno kad se rodila jer sve što zna radit je samo blamirat i sebe i druge and i slapped her:lul:

@hopecel @ReadBooksEveryday @Clown Show @BoredPrince @ascension @cytoplasm @apocalypse @Michael Myers @0hMan @wishIwasSalludon @HeightPilledum @Hottaco34 @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @shizuku11111 @optimisticzoomer @Xangsane @standardcel @Lihito

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, beefliverontop, Gengar and 6 others
tales from underground tunnel between new delhi and shanghai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, ulose22, anthony111553 and 7 others
That ltb didn’t have compact midface?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
only clicked cuz china in the title

what cities you going to? i’m in shanghai

• Love it
Layover in SHG then shenzhen and hongkong:feelsgah:
hong kong is good

has nice places to hike and most of the girls are hot

i was there yesterday
IMG 6542
IMG 6544

• Love it
Really? Cant wait to creepshot gooks and make a report since im the only gookologist here
you should switch your degree to the sciences of geomaxxing

gookology is a good minor study but when you pair it with something else

plus the sciences of geomaxxing has more job prospects

i have a doctorates in geomaxxing along with leading research papers in the field

• JFL
Unironically will be having a 3 hour layover in shanghai @shabby890 @seethe

My cousin? Obviously not shes a horscel like me
you gotta walk a lot to find food in Pudong Airport

It's too big

Depends on the terminal tbh, but I usually get fast food. Chonqing and Chengdu airports mog in food quality

• Love it
Ngl I didn't understand a single thing but mogs me

When are you coming to UK to meet me with prettyboyy

• Love it

TLDR OF THE 1ST AND 2ND PARAGRAPH: 2 FEMCELS (ONE BEING MY COUSIN BEAT UP A HTB) AFTER THE PARAGRAPHS THERE IS A VIDEO

My foidbhai i mention in my posts often has had this friend P for 10 years. P is a ltb frauding emocel, she also hangs out with my cousin. P lives in germany (over for gastarbaitercels) and last winter break her parents grounded her because she was acting retarded idk and refused to buy her a ticket from Wuppertal to slums of Zagreb. (She has no friends outside of Zagreb jfl:lul:)

Since my foidbhai is a jew she told her she can borrow her 130 jewros for the ticket and P promised to pay her back within 3 months. She didnt do that so my foidbhai started threatening her because she wanted her money back

My foidbhai started recording that after my cousin slapped her like 5 times and started running away+ UTTERLY OVER for this pic
View attachment 3009316

My cousin:feelsree:: "GO AHEAD CALL THEM, YOUVE BEEN HAUNTING US FOR A YEAR. SUCK A DICK *FOIDBHAIS NAME*"

Later on my foidbhais dad called the police my cousin unfortuneately wont be going to juvie shell just visit the child protecting services building idk how to call it in english but its Socijalna Služba.

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART

Both mine and my cousins parents obviously got gigamad ESPECIALLY because my foidbhais dad is a gigajew. We were supposed to go to China this saturday as like a family but MY COUSIN WONT BE GOING WITH US, OUR PARENTS CONVINCED MY FOIDBHAIS PARENTS TO LET HER GO WITH US BECAUSE IF THEY DONT MY COUSINS TICKET WILL JUST GO TO WASTE:love::love: TODAY WE MADE HER A VISA AND WELL PICK IT UP ON THURSDAY

View attachment 3009338

Also i called my cousin a retardirana kurvetina koju je trebalo kamenovat jos davno kad se rodila jer sve što zna radit je samo blamirat i sebe i druge and i slapped her:lul:

@hopecel @ReadBooksEveryday @Clown Show @BoredPrince @ascension @cytoplasm @apocalypse @Michael Myers @0hMan @wishIwasSalludon @HeightPilledum @Hottaco34 @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @shizuku11111 @optimisticzoomer @Xangsane @standardcel @Lihito

SQUISHY SQUISHY!

I would fuck prostitutes if I went there

Unironically will be having a 3 hour layover in shanghai @shabby890 @seethe

My cousin? Obviously not shes a horscel like me
When nigger? Exact time and date

• Love it

View attachment 3009316

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART

View attachment 3009338

Why would your cousin slap your foidbhai (jfl sounds fucking retarded) and got in so much trouble when P is the one that stole the jewros?

Also i called my cousin a retardirana kurvetina koju je trebalo kamenovat jos davno kad se rodila jer sve što zna radit je samo blamirat i sebe i druge and i slapped her

Also what does this mean?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel
welcome to my country

• JFL

View attachment 3009316

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART

View attachment 3009338

caged kao i uvijek bhai hvala za thread vrijedilo se ulogovat na .org ponovo

rodjaka ti je samo giga darktriadmaxxed bjk za posljedice

• Love it

View attachment 3009316

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART

View attachment 3009338

You are gonna fuck her by the end of this year. I’m calling it. :Comfy:

• JFL
Why would your cousin slap your foidbhai (jfl sounds fucking retarded) and got in so much trouble when P is the one that stole the jewros?

Also i called my cousin a retardirana kurvetina koju je trebalo kamenovat jos davno kad se rodila jer sve što zna radit je samo blamirat i sebe i druge and i slapped her

Also what does this mean?
Because she is basically Ps slave

It means shes a retarded whore who needs to br stoned because all she does it emberrass herself and others:feelsree:
Over.
caged kao i uvijek bhai hvala za thread vrijedilo se ulogovat na .org ponovo

rodjaka ti je samo giga darktriadmaxxed bjk za posljedice
Ne nego nema prijatelje pa mora glumit neku mafiju jebote. Sad ju svi u kvartu mrze.
You are gonna fuck her by the end of this year. I’m calling it. :Comfy:
Tales shes virgin KHHV chad only

And a mega autist when it comes to dating

Stay tuned for the China thread bhais

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, hopecel and iblamechico