Barelyhuman.
never over
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2026
- Posts
- 48
- Reputation
- 17
Me and my identical twin. People genuinely cant see the diff between us both and idk why. Can you guys?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
fake smiles all around, except aunt to the rightMirin the happy family bro
fake smiles all around, except aunt to the rightMirin the happy family bro
Nofake smiles all around, except aunt to the right
also do me and my twin look the same
exactly idfk why everyone in my life still says we look the same, I feel insulted every time i hear that
Are you the one on the left?exactly idfk why everyone in my life still says we look the same, I feel insulted every time i hear that
yesAre you the one on the left?
Shave and fix skin
Oh and colouring
I an fixing skin rn, shaving no bc I look weird without itShave and fix skin
trying as wellOh and colouring
dude no offence but if you can’t properly grow facial hair it just looks badI an fixing skin rn, shaving no bc I look weird without it
Alright easytrying as well
ik i cant but I promise it looks better then shaved and my girlfriend likes it plus im js growing it out rndude no offence but if you can’t properly grow facial hair it just looks bad
Alright easy
I try i swear, I tried to help him breathe correctly, eat correctly, do correctly skin care and learn how to take care of himself but he dont give a shit or even half like meHelp your brother fag