1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • EDE8D305-4897-46E7-8B92-F70CC42074B0.jpeg
    EDE8D305-4897-46E7-8B92-F70CC42074B0.jpeg
    586.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Algeriancel, StephIsCold, Deleted member 14166 and 7 others
Pretty good improvement, eye area fucks you though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, elzde95, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
Brutal nct. Should fatmaxx and drugdealermax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and gggg3333
Pretty good improvement, eye area fucks you though.
Nah only people on here complain bout my eyes lol, I’ve had plenty of girls day they like them or that they’re pretty

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, MaxillaMaxing, Mewton and 4 others
Brutal nct. Should fatmaxx and drugdealermax
Nah my eyes are fine according to women, idc what psl autists say about them they’ve been called pretty plenty of times by girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and sergeant blackpill
Nah only people on here complain bout my eyes lol, I’ve had plenty of girls day they like them or that they’re pretty
Eye area is completely different in motion so shouldn’t be bad irl

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, MaxillaMaxing, Mewton and 4 others
u are really gl. Autists here are obsessed of NCT jfl.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Nah my eyes are fine according to women, idc what psl autists say about them they’ve been called pretty plenty of times by girls
Pretty yeah you have oreetyboy appeal but will probably fall off the cliff by 28 like Chico.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
You’ve got the biggest subhuman Midface

Big change, you went from 3/10 to 5.5/10

And you yourself said here you were cuckes by your parents

Pretty yeah you have oreetyboy appeal but will probably fall off the cliff by 28 like Chico.
Nah cuz ima get bimax ccw w genio and it’ll help me with ageing, and both sides of my family have great ageing genetics too, plus I just started a skincare routine this month and will continue that forever, and staying active and hydrated

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
And you yourself said here you were cuckes by your parents
Yeah but I still have good aging genetics even tho my mom cucked me, I just never got to reach full potential

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin
You’ve got the biggest subhuman Midface
I’ve never had a girl point out my mid face tbh, and sarpe plus bimax ccw with genio should improve that anyways

Big change, you went from 3/10 to 5.5/10
Leanmaxxing is the biggest looksmax you can do tbh, I was an utter subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
u are really gl. Autists here are obsessed of NCT jfl.
Yea lol, on some people it looks terrible but some can pull it off, autists don’t see that tho

Your mother and granny don't count.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19865
Nah cuz ima get bimax ccw w genio and it’ll help me with ageing, and both sides of my family have great ageing genetics too, plus I just started a skincare routine this month and will continue that forever, and staying active and hydrated
Good luck not gonna demotivate you like some people do here .

I'm getting the same, just waiting to get my CT Scan booked in from the place.

I've always been called 'cute' by girls, not had dating problems, but I'm in my mid 20's and people around me are balding/aging. I'm consistently working out, but because my jaw is lacking, I know in my 30's no matter what, it'll probably connect to my neck, and I don't want that to happen. Look at Cole Sprouse aged 29 from just smoking.

Most 'pretty boys' have good jaws, some don't. If you have a good jaw, you can be even more impressive in your 30s.. Look at Tom Cruise, his career was peak 30-45. In my opinion having a weak jaw/chin in your 30s is not ideal.. you also want to impress woman 25-35 which in my opinion are the best females, even as an 18 year old I found 18-24 year olds immature and uninteresting. Props to you for getting this done now, because you can be sorted by 25, just keep good health, keep an eye on your hair and you know you're fine. Never try be better than anyone, just be your best self, and surgery can help with that.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
I'm getting the same, just waiting to get my CT Scan booked in from the place.

I've always been called 'cute' by girls, not had dating problems, but I'm in my mid 20's and people around me are balding/aging. I'm consistently working out, but because my jaw is lacking, I know in my 30's no matter what, it'll probably connect to my neck, and I don't want that to happen. Look at Cole Sprouse aged 29 from just smoking.

Most 'pretty boys' have good jaws, some don't. If you have a good jaw, you can be even more impressive in your 30s.. Look at Tom Cruise, his career was peak 30-45. In my opinion having a weak jaw/chin in your 30s is not ideal.. you also want to impress woman 25-35 which in my opinion are the best females, even as an 18 year old I found 18-24 year olds immature and uninteresting. Props to you for getting this done now, because you can be sorted by 25, just keep good health, keep an eye on your hair and you know you're fine. Never try be better than anyone, just be your best self, and surgery can help with that.
Yeah I figure it’s best to get done now since my prime will be around 25 anyways, I’ll have like 5 years to gymmaxx, maybe even be done of my surgeries by 23, right now I need to get sarpe and then braces, and once my braces are off I’ll get my bimax done, hopefully by then Raffaini is still doing work because he’s very good with aesthetics and within my budget, if not then I’m sure I can find someone else, right now my biggest concern is getting the funds for the surgery which shouldn’t be too hard, good luck with your 30s man, long as you get bimax you should be slaying for many more years to come lol, and the chin neck shit is so true, my mom has been a smoker her whole life and her chin has become one with her neck it’s pretty gross, I’m just about to quit vaping now so I don’t end up like that.

• +1
Reactions: coke
Pic 2 is definitely superior. Went from LTN to MTN. Gymmax to add muscle to your face and neck and you'll possibly attain HTN mode.

how much weight did you lose between pic 1 and 2?

Mirin debloat, you look like you could Jb max, you look 5 years younger

Yeah I figure it’s best to get done now since my prime will be around 25 anyways, I’ll have like 5 years to gymmaxx, maybe even be done of my surgeries by 23, right now I need to get sarpe and then braces, and once my braces are off I’ll get my bimax done, hopefully by then Raffaini is still doing work because he’s very good with aesthetics and within my budget, if not then I’m sure I can find someone else, right now my biggest concern is getting the funds for the surgery which shouldn’t be too hard, good luck with your 30s man, long as you get bimax you should be slaying for many more years to come lol, and the chin neck shit is so true, my mom has been a smoker her whole life and her chin has become one with her neck it’s pretty gross, I’m just about to quit vaping now so I don’t end up like that.
Trust me, your prime wont' be 25. You'll be told by people here your prime is going to be 25 depending who you speak to, ignore it.

I started laying down ground with my band last year, and the majority of people finally beginning to make it were 30-35. It's easy to look at the 60s-90s and say ''well, they were all looking like shit by 30'', different times, different health. Look at Chris Hemsworth who has just hit his literal prime aged 39.

If you start now your surgical plans, lets say you get orthodontic work done, or what-ever set up you need, and you get it done when you're 21. Between 25-40 you can have your solid prime, it won't be pushed into a single year, it'll hold on if you keep succeeding and using your confidence to push boundaries. If you wait until 23, after surgery you'll still be sorted to roll on from 25. Just work-out, eat clean, and don't worry about what number you are. No one really starts to go down-hill at a literally hammering speed until they are 45+.

Appreciate that! Still got a good few years until I'm 30, but not too worried about it. Smoking, alcohol, soda, fat-fuelled diets, greasy foods.. they are all monsters. Eat clean, and your body will show it. Search Chris Pratt aged 30, in 2010. Then search him aged 35 in 2015. It's all about diet and exercise, we should be fighting fit from age 20-50 realistically, look at Jared Leto, the man is 50 years old.

You have plenty of time still to focus on these surgeries - and you're super early. Also many, many good advice you will get here. Look for Gaia, he's my favourite member here, super insightful and helpful with surgeries. Also shoot a message to @Win200 the guy is (I think?) 35 and he looks amazing. He got a jaw implant, he ascended majorly, and is very aware, I reckon he could help you too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
  • +1
Reactions: redlorry34
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and mug
Trust me, your prime wont' be 25. You'll be told by people here your prime is going to be 25 depending who you speak to, ignore it.

I started laying down ground with my band last year, and the majority of people finally beginning to make it were 30-35. It's easy to look at the 60s-90s and say ''well, they were all looking like shit by 30'', different times, different health. Look at Chris Hemsworth who has just hit his literal prime aged 39.

If you start now your surgical plans, lets say you get orthodontic work done, or what-ever set up you need, and you get it done when you're 21. Between 25-40 you can have your solid prime, it won't be pushed into a single year, it'll hold on if you keep succeeding and using your confidence to push boundaries. If you wait until 23, after surgery you'll still be sorted to roll on from 25. Just work-out, eat clean, and don't worry about what number you are. No one really starts to go down-hill at a literally hammering speed until they are 45+.

Appreciate that! Still got a good few years until I'm 30, but not too worried about it. Smoking, alcohol, soda, fat-fuelled diets, greasy foods.. they are all monsters. Eat clean, and your body will show it. Search Chris Pratt aged 30, in 2010. Then search him aged 35 in 2015. It's all about diet and exercise, we should be fighting fit from age 20-50 realistically, look at Jared Leto, the man is 50 years old.

You have plenty of time still to focus on these surgeries - and you're super early. Also many, many good advice you will get here. Look for Gaia, he's my favourite member here, super insightful and helpful with surgeries. Also shoot a message to @Win200 the guy is (I think?) 35 and he looks amazing. He got a jaw implant, he ascended majorly, and is very aware, I reckon he could help you too.
This is good ass advice bro thank you, I’m gonna try to clean my diet up again this year, you’re right about that reflecting on your appearance, I eat like shit right now but last year when I was trying to lose weight I was eating super clean, could’ve been cleaner, but I definitely seen a difference in how I looked and felt, my skin was way clearer, eyes more white and open, just everything about me was better only from eating clean for like 5 months, then after I lost the weight I started eating like shit again and now my bf percentage is prob around 15 where it was at 10-12 when I was eating clean and exercising. And yeah your prime def lasts longer than 25, I just meant that’s when mine will start since it’ll give me 5 years to get big and get my surgeries over with

• +1
Reactions: coke
How tall are you? Might need to gymmax bro
I’m 5’10, and yeah I’m gonna start gymmaxxing soon, I got pretty low T at the moment tho so finding motivation is hard lol

• +1
Reactions: mug
Go with Coceancig, not Raffaini

I’m 5’10, and yeah I’m gonna start gymmaxxing soon, I got pretty low T at the moment tho so finding motivation is hard lol
Myfitnesspal 16514906811072
im a weak 5'10 and I went from 130 to 150 in 6 months while staying lean. Hmu if you need help

Go with Coceancig, not Raffaini
Coceancig is wayyy out of my budget, if I were from Australia I’d go to him but 80-100k for foreigners is wild tbh

great improvement

Insane Slavic gopnik rat pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Torero
i thought u were legit 15 or smn son