Me at 18 VS me at 20

u shuld go curtains instead of fringe itll help with those ears
Nah ima get a fade on the sides and back soon, gonna order some more otostick too, does the same thing as otoplasty but temporary so my ears don’t stick out

I’ve never had a girl point out my mid face tbh, and sarpe plus bimax ccw with genio should improve that anyways
What kind of fucking foid is gonna mention your midface? Girls that browse r/vindicta? JFL

Have u checked if Raffaini performs MSDO?
Can’t I have MSDO done in Canada before travelling for bimax ccw anyways? I only want to travel for bimax ccw as that is not really offered in Canada to my knowledge

Nah ima get a fade on the sides and back soon, gonna order some more otostick too, does the same thing as otoplasty but temporary so my ears don’t stick out

Can’t I have MSDO done in Canada before travelling for bimax ccw anyways? I only want to travel for bimax ccw as that is not really offered in Canada to my knowledge
U can Try. Either MSDO or IMDO. Also Get MSE or SARPE done in Canada

What surgeries do I need to look like this 😍
sorry bro but youd need a face transplant. start with ear surgery, maybe gat a fake and skin max, take less lense distorted photos with a better cam so your midface isnt as long, get genio

i wouldnt recommend eye sugery which is one of the biggest improvements (PCT)

use this on tinder son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
U can Try. Either MSDO or IMDO. Also Get MSE or SARPE done in Canada
So I should get MSDO and SARPE in Canada? Both of these surgeries are done in Canada and would likely be very affordable, and then after those I get braces and then Bimax when the braces come off? Does this sound right

sorry bro but youd need a face transplant. start with ear surgery, maybe gat a fake and skin max, take less lense distorted photos with a better cam so your midface isnt as long, get genio

i wouldnt recommend eye sugery which is one of the biggest improvements (PCT)
Girls already like my eyes, and I need more than genio, I need bimax ccw with genio

Girls already like my eyes, and I need more than genio, I need bimax ccw with genio
all blue eyes get compliments son

the nct is horrendous it literally kills ur looks

fuark i meant ear reduction not eye

So I should get MSDO and SARPE in Canada? Both of these surgeries are done in Canada and would likely be very affordable, and then after those I get braces and then Bimax when the braces come off? Does this sound right
great plan. But u should get it quick since time will fly fast if u delay this process

all blue eyes get compliments son

the nct is horrendous it literally kills ur looks
Is there no simple procedures that can be done to get PCT? Literally all I need to do to get PCT is pull slightly on the sides of my head above my ears and my eyes look great while I do that

great plan. But u should get it quick since time will fly fast if u delay this process
MSDO before SARPE? Or are they done same time? Which comes first

Is there no simple procedures that can be done to get PCT? Literally all I need to do to get PCT is pull slightly on the sides of my head above my ears and my eyes look great while I do that
ask surgery experts ion know that much about surgery besides some basic shit

They can be done at the same time
Would it be better to get MSDO and MSE instead of MSDO and SARPE? Or will I still need SARPE if I get MSE

Trust me, your prime wont' be 25. You'll be told by people here your prime is going to be 25 depending who you speak to, ignore it.

I started laying down ground with my band last year, and the majority of people finally beginning to make it were 30-35. It's easy to look at the 60s-90s and say ''well, they were all looking like shit by 30'', different times, different health. Look at Chris Hemsworth who has just hit his literal prime aged 39.

If you start now your surgical plans, lets say you get orthodontic work done, or what-ever set up you need, and you get it done when you're 21. Between 25-40 you can have your solid prime, it won't be pushed into a single year, it'll hold on if you keep succeeding and using your confidence to push boundaries. If you wait until 23, after surgery you'll still be sorted to roll on from 25. Just work-out, eat clean, and don't worry about what number you are. No one really starts to go down-hill at a literally hammering speed until they are 45+.

Appreciate that! Still got a good few years until I'm 30, but not too worried about it. Smoking, alcohol, soda, fat-fuelled diets, greasy foods.. they are all monsters. Eat clean, and your body will show it. Search Chris Pratt aged 30, in 2010. Then search him aged 35 in 2015. It's all about diet and exercise, we should be fighting fit from age 20-50 realistically, look at Jared Leto, the man is 50 years old.

You have plenty of time still to focus on these surgeries - and you're super early. Also many, many good advice you will get here. Look for Gaia, he's my favourite member here, super insightful and helpful with surgeries. Also shoot a message to @Win200 the guy is (I think?) 35 and he looks amazing. He got a jaw implant, he ascended majorly, and is very aware, I reckon he could help you too.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@CFW432 take a look at this shit

from sub to human

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Will bimax ccw with genio fix that? It should since it stretches the skin right?
you don't look that recessed it's just your genetics you have good collagen you're just hollower than the average guy your age

you don't look that recessed it's just your genetics you have good collagen you're just hollower than the average guy your age
Nah I am recessed, bimax ccw would def benefit me, would it also get rid of the melting look in your opinion tho?

Attachments

• B006C6F0-4C5B-4C95-A372-D04277BC6684.jpeg
    B006C6F0-4C5B-4C95-A372-D04277BC6684.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
it’s kinda over in both unless ur above 6 foot and live somewhere like canada

it’s kinda over in both unless ur above 6 foot and live somewhere like canada
I live in Canada and am 5’10, and I can assure you it’s not over fucking idiot

Nah I am recessed, bimax ccw would def benefit me, would it also get rid of the melting look in your opinion tho?
idk tbh but if u notice ur getting too hollow fillers can work

idk tbh but if u notice ur getting too hollow fillers can work
Nah ima just go with surgeries, fillers aren’t permanent and can leave you looking like shit in the long run, bimax ccw plus genio is really what I need, I wanna percent myself from ageing like shit

if u didn’t live in canada it would be over though u deludecel
You’re delusional if you think it’s over for me retard, most people here say I’m HTN or MTN and looksmax has the strictest ratings anywhere lol, I can still pull irl and on tinder looking like this, and I’m getting sarpe and then bimax ccw with genio anyways so there’s no way it’s over, keep rotting you ugly fuck

Didn't read since no @AlexBrown84 .

You’re delusional if you think it’s over for me retard, most people here say I’m HTN or MTN and looksmax has the strictest ratings anywhere lol, I can still pull irl and on tinder looking like this, and I’m getting sarpe and then bimax ccw with genio anyways so there’s no way it’s over, keep rotting you ugly fuck
that’s other incels on this forum man you wouldn’t be so hurt if you actually did have a life you virgin

that’s other incels on this forum man you wouldn’t be so hurt if you actually did have a life you virgin
You’re a psl autist if you think it’s over lmao, girls think otherwise but whatever you say bro

show proof or shut up u cuck
Kill yourself

Here’s one I went to school with that I was talking to for awhile, wanted my dick. Now stfu psl autist you obv get no pussy or you’d know I could pull.

Attachments

• 0DE6915A-3FDA-450A-AB2F-D4FFA159B339.jpeg
    0DE6915A-3FDA-450A-AB2F-D4FFA159B339.jpeg
    499.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BEFF513A-7B79-434C-B31F-A44982035161.jpeg
    BEFF513A-7B79-434C-B31F-A44982035161.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 0
Kill yourself

Here’s one I went to school with that I was talking to for awhile, wanted my dick. Now stfu psl autist you obv get no pussy or you’d know I could pull.
proof where is a convo u fucking pussy

proof where is a convo u fucking pussy
I’m not showing you convos lmfao, and I matched with her 3 diff times on tinder, added her on snap after the first time and we talked from there, never messaged this account of hers cuz I already had her snap, we just swiped right on each other again.

I’m not showing you convos lmfao, and I matched with her 3 diff times on tinder, added her on snap after the first time and we talked from there, never messaged this account of hers cuz I already had her snap, we just swiped right on each other again.
exactly u coping virgin

From homeless man strumming C chord on his 4 string acoustic while shitfaced to HTN prettyboy Tiktoker. Mirin son, your future is bright

post a convo of any girl from tinder saying she wants ur dick and I will hold my L
Not on tinder cuz I literally don’t get into sex shit on tinder I get their number or snap first. Suck my cock faggot coper

Attachments

• 35AB0628-2C20-490C-924F-EFEFFC7D03E0.jpeg
    35AB0628-2C20-490C-924F-EFEFFC7D03E0.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 0
From homeless man strumming C chord on his 4 string acoustic while shitfaced to HTN prettyboy Tiktoker. Mirin son, your future is bright
Thanks boss 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
but u can’t because ur nothing but a melted face framecel manlet
I have a good frame and good genes for building muscle faggot, just wait until I gymmaxx and get my surgeries, you’ll piss yourself in fear and beg me not to take your ugly fat gf that I wouldn’t even look at tbh