Me at 18 VS me at 20

First: Fat drug dealer.

Second: Prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
and it’s even over for ur sorry ass in Canada where 3psl pajeets have gfs
Shit idk why I’m even replying to your dumbass when your posts are 4x more than your rep, either a troll or a subhuman trying to feel better about himself

3/10 to 5.5/10. So invisible to women to should do fine because white + good hair

• +1
Reactions: ALP
I have a good frame and good genes for building muscle faggot, just wait until I gymmaxx and get my surgeries, you’ll piss yourself in fear and beg me not to take your ugly fat gf that I wouldn’t even look at tbh
keep on coping u would look like smegal maybe if u had more bones in ur face even smegal from lord of rings mogs u

3/10 to 5.5/10. So invisible to women to should do fine because white + good hair
5.5psl and I ain’t even softmaxxed yet besides lose weight, hopefully more psl in the future

keep on coping u would look like smegal maybe if u had more bones in ur face even smegal from lord of rings mogs u
Post a pic of yourself right now I literally can’t take your coping ass serious lol, post one or everyone will know you’re a subhuman pussy

How did u improve ur under eyes?

Post a pic of yourself right now I literally can’t take your coping ass serious lol, post one or everyone will know you’re a subhuman pussy
where are u from in Canada let’s hangoit

How did u improve ur under eyes?
Prob from losing weight and getting better sleep, also took that pic a few days after using cerave eye repair cream at morning and night

where are u from in Canada let’s hangoit
Nah where are you from? Or at least post a picture, you’re an actual pussy tbh I would break your legs and spit on you irl.

say where you’re from we can hangout
Nigga I’m not doxxing myself on this shit are you fucking retarded, you say where you’re from since you’re too pussy to post to yourself anyways

Nigga I’m not doxxing myself on this shit are you fucking retarded, you say where you’re from since you’re too pussy to post to yourself anyways
well pm me where ur from so I can come hangout with u

well pm me where ur from so I can come hangout with u
I’m not telling you where I’m from fucking idiot, you can do that since you won’t even post yourself

u sound like a pussy rn
Lol okay keep coping bud, you get no pussy so you talk shit here to feel better you utter subhuman. Barely anyone here will tell you where they’re from.

I don’t buy it
You don’t need to lmao, you’ll never get pussy anyways you’re too afraid to show yourself, you know you’ll be bullied into oblivion

Lol okay keep coping bud, you get no pussy so you talk shit here to feel better you utter subhuman. Barely anyone here will tell you where they’re from.
again show me something fresh on tinder first 5 messages her wanting dick not a bitch you been talking to for months

and dox urself in my dms so I can come get my legs broken by u tough guy
I’m not doxxing myself to some fucking weirdo on an incel forum that won’t even post himself lmfao

again show me something fresh on tinder first 5 messages her wanting dick not a bitch you been talking to for months
Did you not see my earlier message lmao? Plus I RARELY talk to bitches on my tinder, I literally just use it to build a roster of bitches that would be dtf, I don’t have my drivers license at the moment so there ain’t no way I’m getting my fucking parents to drive me for pussy off tinder lmao

Did you not see my earlier message lmao? Plus I RARELY talk to bitches on my tinder, I literally just use it to build a roster of bitches that would be dtf, I don’t have my drivers license at the moment so there ain’t no way I’m getting my fucking parents to drive me for pussy off tinder lmao
this is the most cope reply here this one drove to me
82F71157 DBAB 405E 9C08 10E86D33CABC

ur scared of a weirdo on an incel forum i get it
Yea I’m scared alright 😂 You’re an obsessed subhuman, I’m done replying to your weird ass anyways, go rope pathetic rotter

if u really slay like u say u do they will drive to u and will sneak into ur moms basement

this is the most cope reply here this one drove to meView attachment 1704830
Aight? I alr said I don’t even talk about sexual shit on tinder I ask for their snap so I can message in the future once I get a car, never once have I asked a bitch if she wants to fuck over tinder.

if u really slay like u say u do they will drive to u and will sneak into ur moms basement
I never said I slay u fucking tard, I say I pull and have bitches that wanna fuck me but I’m not going out of my way to have my parents drive me to get pussy, and my mom is weird as fuck so I never invite bitches over there

Pussy is pussy my boy
LMAO YOU ONE OF THOSE NIGGAS, u def a subhuman, at least I only go for good pussy lmao, had my dick sucked by a fat bitch once ain’t never going back to that shit left me scarred, you got low standards boyo

LMAO YOU ONE OF THOSE NIGGAS, u def a subhuman, at least I only go for good pussy lmao, had my dick sucked by a fat bitch once ain’t never going back to that shit left me scarred, you got low standards boyo
ur coping a lot right now

Pussy is pussy my boy
U know my 54 year old ugly ass alcoholic coworker always used to say that shit and that nigga was exclusively fucking fat old native bitches

Nah coping is fucking ugly desperate shit cuz u can’t get nun else. Coping is saying pussy is pussy😂
u posted a girl who gets mogged by this one ur into pasty ass girls who r built like femboys this one had a 5psl face and could twerk on it

u posted a girl who gets mogged by this one ur into pasty ass girls who r built like femboys this one had a 5psl face and could twerk on it
That one def doesn’t mog shit, and the one I posted is literally wanted by every single guy I know, one of the hottest in my area u fucking tard

405554C7 59F1 4946 8C55 A78B12478E8D
B4C916CD 5DC8 4C91 8225 D27D6DEFFC53

which ass would I rather have on my dick it’s not really a competition

That one def doesn’t mog shit, and the one I posted is literally wanted by every single guy I know, one of the hottest in my area u fucking tard
u must live in a pretty shitty area

Aight after seeing a closer pic I’ll admit she ain’t bad but what’s the face look like cuz she def ain’t prettier, and I like smaller built girls anyways unless they’re black then I like big ass juicy booty 🤤
she’s native but she had good eyes good lips good bones idk if I wanna post her face here she was a solid 5 psl in the face though

she’s native but she had good eyes good lips good bones idk if I wanna post her face here she was a solid 5 psl in the face though
Just blur shit out like I did, one I posted is a solid mid tier Stacy tho with potential for high tier

@kevinminionfan72 @bignosesmallchin Oh my god, the argument that you two have and the way you treat each other is hilarious, you could really do classes on how to be toxic and win an argument [ispoiler]you fucking retards pieces of shit, with love.[/ispoiler]

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nandor and bignosesmallchin