Me being friendzoned made me realise there are kind hearted women out there

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Hear me out this might be some sick cope but at least read before jumping to conclusions :feelskek:

I never got friendzoned in my life before

It’s easy to think all women are soulless when u rot in these internet slums

But honestly something about seeing a girl pay for my food, invite me to go to the gym with her, talk to me without only yapping about herself but actually listening to my problems

This is all the kind of shit u think girls would do as a ioi but at the end she said we were best friends

Maybe she just said that cause she thinks I have a gf due to my hickeys but if this is true it proves girls also have hearts and won’t just be nice to guys they wanna fuck

Most of my male friends would never buy me food when I forget my wallet at home or listen to my problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anda1usi, Vermilioncore and $ u b H u m a n
I never actually thought a kind person existed like that without interests tbh every girl that was nice to me was only nice cause she liked me not just cause she was kind

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n and tombradylover
There are def great women out there but I’m not gonna be friends with a girl if I wanna fuck her. Only if I’m not sexually attracted to her

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
There are def great women out there but I’m not gonna be friends with a girl if I wanna fuck her. Only if I’m not sexually attracted to her
That’s the rule, if you want to fuck her, don’t be friends with her, cause that’s not a friendship.
I‘m not sexually attracted to my female friends, neither are they to me and that’s why we can be friends in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and tombradylover
how come no woman ever was nice to me
I’m too ugly for kindness

• So Sad
Reactions: iblamejews
how come no woman ever was nice to me
I’m too ugly for kindness
U guys are just isolated

When I was locked at home all day only went out sometimes and didn’t talk to anyone I also was in this forum and deluded into these thoughts

The blackpill is true but not nearly as ppl here make it out to be it’s a trap because it changes ur view on people and u fall into this dangerous trap of isolating urself treating normies and women like shit and then thinking they are the ones who are assholes to u or turning some experiences into what every single Normie must be like

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and tombradylover
imaging simping for some girl who brutally friendzoned you. she thinks you're her gay best friend, that's not being kind hearted lol, that's just normal female socializing behavior. also, it's not about kind hearted or not, most people have some degree of empathy, it's about understanding the consequences of their actions, that s what determines good actions from bad, foids aren't capable of that, they just do what society tells them.

imaging simping for some girl who brutally friendzoned you. she thinks you're her gay best friend, that's not being kind hearted lol, that's just normal female socializing behavior. also, it's not about kind hearted or not, most people have some degree of empathy, it's about understanding the consequences of their actions, that s what determines good actions from bad, foids aren't capable of that, they just do what society tells them.
If this is the conclusion u take from reading this ur too far gone into this hole of radical cope. It’s useless to even try and explain to you “high iq” people who think they know everything and what ppl think

They’re conditioned to act nicely like this by their upbringing, the older they get and the more they realise they can be complete psychopathic pieces of shit.

They’re conditioned to act nicely like this by their upbringing, the older they get and the more they realise they can be complete psychopathic pieces of shit.
I mean she’s fairly old by this forum’s standards with all the creeps here a 18 yo girl is a post prime scared roastie :feelskek:

Idk I’ve just been used to whenever a girl is nice like this and buys me shit, listens to me more than she talks about herself it means she probably likes me