Me early 20s vs me early 30s

Good ascension how tall are you? Your only flaws is strong nasio folds.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 23558
His nose changed you fag
whatever subhuman. Literally noticed 0 shit at a glance u literally had to point it out indicating its a meaningless change

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 43403
whatever subhuman. Literally noticed 0 shit at a glance u literally had to point it out indicating its a meaningless change
get a glasses then

• +1
  • Hmm...
She followed me on IG and i texted her.

I don’t count anymore, will be close to 100.
But i am not proud of this number quality > quantitiy. If you don’t have standards many guys can have high numbers. A normie friend of mine has a higher laycount than i have but only below average looking girls from the lower class. Not a single decent girl.
You are very promiscuous

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
Good ascension how tall are you? Your only flaws is strong nasio folds.
Strong 5'10" weak 5'11" barefoot, average Joe height

It’s bigger for sure
It's true yes, i try to find older of myself pics to compare it. I currently only have the picture of my insurance card.

As far as I know, facial bones grow a few years longer than the "length bones" of the body grow (legs/torso). I may have had a Jaw growth spurt, haha. At the beginning of my 20s, I definitely started to become more masculinized, with more body hair, more beard etc.
Could be hormonal, I naturally also have a very high testosterone level, even above the reference at 30yo+.

You are very promiscuous
That's true. As i said here in the thread and many times before, i am not proud of it and it also doesn't show that you are a desirable man. Many men could have high numbers, if they are at least average looking, know how they "game" works and also know to present themselves in a good light (pics, social media, style, talking, blabla). And most important go leagues below your own level, that's what nearly all "slayers" do. It's not good i know it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Deleted member 43398, eduardkoopman and 2 others

It's true yes, i try to find older of myself pics to compare it. I currently only have the picture of my insurance card.

As far as I know, facial bones grow a few years longer than the "length bones" of the body grow (legs/torso). I may have had a Jaw growth spurt, haha. At the beginning of my 20s, I definitely started to become more masculinized, with more body hair, more beard etc.
Could be hormonal, I naturally also have a very high testosterone level, even above the reference at 30yo+.

That's true. As i said here in the thread and many times before, i am not proud of it and it also doesn't show that you are a desirable man. Many men could have high numbers, if they are at least average looking, know how they "game" works and also know to present themselves in a good light (pics, social media, style, talking, blabla). And most important go leagues below your own level, that's what nearly all "slayers" do. It's not good i know it.
I remember I saw you on reddit

This was years ago

• Hmm...
looks like @Amnesia

• Hmm...

B
Oh that is ispiring!! Are women fine with your height?? Do you use insoles?

• Hmm...
Inspiring

• Hmm...
  • +1
Oh that is ispiring!! Are women fine with your height?? Do you use insoles?
I've never received a comment about my height in my entire life, it's just absolutely average, even in Germany. I was in the Netherlands two weeks ago and I didn't feel short even there, most of the men were +- as tall as me.

Most people IRL also think I'm taller. I got estimated at 6'1" by women and store staff. It's probably because everyone adds 2" and lies.

Yes, sometimes i wear small insoles i guess they add maybe 0,5" to 0,75" to my real height. They are also realy comportable tbh if you don't overdo it and you take softer ones. I also try not to wear shoes with ultra small soles.

• Hmm...
Can you post a post a pic when you were natty?

Do you think sarms played a role in the development of your jaw?

• Hmm...
Or did you notice the jaw changes when you were completely natural? Because sarms increase bone density

• Hmm...
I've never received a comment about my height in my entire life, it's just absolutely average, even in Germany. I was in the Netherlands two weeks ago and I didn't feel short even there, most of the men were +- as tall as me.

Most people IRL also think I'm taller. I got estimated at 6'1" by women and store staff. It's probably because everyone adds 2" and lies.

Yes, sometimes i wear small insoles i guess they add maybe 0,5" to 0,75" to my real height. They are also realy comportable tbh if you don't overdo it and you take softer ones. I also try not to wear shoes with ultra small soles.
Also do you know the focal length of that first pic?

• Hmm...
Can you post a post a pic when you were natty?

Do you think sarms played a role in the development of your jaw?

As I said, I have been training for over 10 years. But for the last 5-6 years, very little has happened to the muscles. In the picture above I was 100% natural, I concentrated a lot on the gym, was lean, pumped and had good light.

I'm currently taking 250mg test and I have to say that it's really nothing special. I'm not blowing up like crazy. Let's put it this way, I've reached my individual limit and can make progress again, like a natural who hasn't yet reached his limit. Small steps instead of no steps. No more and no less. But my dosage is also the lowest that makes any sense. This is a joke for every real roid user.
Or did you notice the jaw changes when you were completely natural? Because sarms increase bone density
Also do you know the focal length of that first pic?
I don't think so. It's genetics and androgens that let my jaw grow. In the picture I was in my early 20s i also probably 18% bf because I was just gambling and eating junk. Maybe my jaw never was bad, no idea.
I think most selfie cams are around 25-32mm while the real world is like 50mm.

• Hmm...
Mirin bro, dont let the inkwells get you down

I turn 30 next year as well, and Ive never had more sex in my life than i have rn

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 43398 and Germania
@Akhi look at this 30s chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 24444
Mirin bro, dont let the inkwells get you down

I turn 30 next year as well, and Ive never had more sex in my life than i have rn
I worked on myself for 10 years and I wasn't born that way, it wasn't easy. I've never called myself a chad, just that I've definitely leveled up significantly and life isn't over after 30. To be honest, it's getting better for me every year and I'm not just talking about women.

People in this forum have two options:

- Cope and say something bad in order to feel better about their own loser existence.

- ask for experiences, tips and apply them yourself.

So we are more or less similar in age, what are your goals, privately and professionally? Would interest me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 22623
More proof physique is everything

• Hmm...
I worked on myself for 10 years and I wasn't born that way, it wasn't easy. I've never called myself a chad, just that I've definitely leveled up significantly and life isn't over after 30. To be honest, it's getting better for me every year and I'm not just talking about women.

People in this forum have two options:

- Cope and say something bad in order to feel better about their own loser existence.

- ask for experiences, tips and apply them yourself.

So we are more or less similar in age, what are your goals, privately and professionally? Would interest me.
I agree. Life is a journey of constant improvement and learning from your mistakes.

As for my goals even if I am having a lot of sex rn compared to what I used to have, then honestly I would prefer just finding someone I really like and could stick with. Professionally I was lucky to land a marketing position with a lot of responsibility, and the company is great, hopefully I can stay there for many years and just evolve my skill set.

How about you?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, Germania and Deleted member 43398
Imagine his face on a twink non gymcelled body
The last hiking pic wouldn’t be hard to imagine hmm with slightly skinnier arms

Would still look good imo

• Hmm...

As I said, I have been training for over 10 years. But for the last 5-6 years, very little has happened to the muscles. In the picture above I was 100% natural, I concentrated a lot on the gym, was lean, pumped and had good light.

I'm currently taking 250mg test and I have to say that it's really nothing special. I'm not blowing up like crazy. Let's put it this way, I've reached my individual limit and can make progress again, like a natural who hasn't yet reached his limit. Small steps instead of no steps. No more and no less. But my dosage is also the lowest that makes any sense. This is a joke for every real roid user.

I don't think so. It's genetics and androgens that let my jaw grow. In the picture I was in my early 20s i also probably 18% bf because I was just gambling and eating junk. Maybe my jaw never was bad, no idea.
I think most selfie cams are around 25-32mm while the real world is like 50mm.
Good gymmaxxed body imo.
I am gymmaxxing for 10 months now. I thankfully make some progress, but still have some extra way to go to what I wanna be shaped like.

20230915 225100

• Hmm...
sure, you are biased cause of your fellow oldcel
And you are a faceless incel who fails to realise OP looks vastly better than the majority of guys in their 30s

• Hmm...
And you are a faceless incel who fails to realise OP looks vastly better than the majority of guys in their 30s
ok, oldcel whatever help you sleep at night

• Hmm...
I agree. Life is a journey of constant improvement and learning from your mistakes.

As for my goals even if I am having a lot of sex rn compared to what I used to have, then honestly I would prefer just finding someone I really like and could stick with. Professionally I was lucky to land a marketing position with a lot of responsibility, and the company is great, hopefully I can stay there for many years and just evolve my skill set.

How about you?
I'm definitely at a point in my life at the moment where I have to see/plan what happens next. I'm lucky to be in the privileged position of having options.

Current status:

- Professionally everything is solid, I have a pretty relaxed but exciting job, middle management position, top 10% salary in Germany (unfortunately it doesn't feel like that, life is expensive these days)
- In addition to my job, I'm doing an MBA to have further career options. I'll finish it in May/June next year.
- solid looks, healthy, solid mental health, have hobbies and a social environment

My dream would be to work for a German or international organization abroad after my MBA next year, that has always been my dream. Gladly in Latin America because I speak Spanish. I think that would be damn interesting and I would belong to the high class there financially and we don't even need to talk about looks, latino men look like shit. Whether that's realistic? I have no idea.

If it doesn't work out, I'll probably look for a new job here in Germany and enter into a relationship with the goal of absolute long-term partnership. Of course there is still the question of family/children...
I'm currently dating a Brazilian woman here quite exclusively who definitely has potential. The last 50-100 dates I've had have there was never a girl with potential, sad times tbh. Unfortunately, I just don't know what my life will look like next year.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 22623
Good gymmaxxed body imo.
I am gymmaxxing for 10 months now. I thankfully make some progress, but still have some extra way to go to what I wanna be shaped like.

View attachment 2460108
You look like someone with a very fast metabolism, could that be? By the way, I was recently in Maastricht/NL, a very, very beautiful city.

• Hmm...
I'm definitely at a point in my life at the moment where I have to see/plan what happens next. I'm lucky to be in the privileged position of having options.

Current status:

- Professionally everything is solid, I have a pretty relaxed but exciting job, middle management position, top 10% salary in Germany (unfortunately it doesn't feel like that, life is expensive these days)
- In addition to my job, I'm doing an MBA to have further career options. I'll finish it in May/June next year.
- solid looks, healthy, solid mental health, have hobbies and a social environment

My dream would be to work for a German or international organization abroad after my MBA next year, that has always been my dream. Gladly in Latin America because I speak Spanish. I think that would be damn interesting and I would belong to the high class there financially and we don't even need to talk about looks, latino men look like shit. Whether that's realistic? I have no idea.

If it doesn't work out, I'll probably look for a new job here in Germany and enter into a relationship with the goal of absolute long-term partnership. Of course there is still the question of family/children...
I'm currently dating a Brazilian woman here quite exclusively who definitely has potential. The last 50-100 dates I've had have there was never a girl with potential, sad times tbh. Unfortunately, I just don't know what my life will look like next year.
Good setup. Be careful and calculated, on marriage and the risk of getting obliterated in family court/divorce. The laws and application by judges here in West Europe, are still shit around this matter. I'll guess you also (like I do as well) know a fair share of dudes, that got financially hit unreasonable hard due to his wife deciding to divorce him and aim to get all she can.

You look like someone with a very fast metabolism, could that be?
I am and have been diet maxxing. Always been in deficit or maintenance the past 10 months. Also after gym, I do cardio most always. I estimate I am now in the 11% orso bodyfat ranges.
I am now aiming to go sub 10% in the next 2-3 months. Hopefully I hit 8% bf ranges than.
Than I will try to maintain and stay there 4 life.
By the way, I was recently in Maastricht/NL, a very, very beautiful city.
True that. I been there once also, long time ago. To visit that university there.

• Hmm...
@voicesarelurking my nigga what are you doing with the :unsure: reaction.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 43398

I am 6 feet and i get called "Tall" often in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Early 40s is next

Gym is very important to me because it was the initial spark for my looksmaxing journey. Most important, it shapes your character and makes you more confident but for general attractiveness it is just a bonus, nothing more and nothing less.

The most important things were:

- fixing my teeth with composite veneers, I had a gap in my teeth and a peg tooth
- being below 15% bf better around 12% but that's hard if you don't have a very fast metabolism
- short stubble beard
- basic grooming like haircut and stuff like that
- rhinoplasty, I had a crooked nose, whether that made a big difference, I don't know, a small bonus. For men the nose is not that important unless it's completely deformed
- learning how to take good pics and present yourself online

And yes, I just think I have good aging genes. Some men peak early, some peak late, most never peak. The Chads of my teenage years have now become average guys at best, others who were normies back then are now much more attractive.

I'm now concentrating on "holding" my looks anti-aging (botox around the corners of my eyes), not getting over 15% bf, fashionmaxing and just careermaxing.
We're you getting women prior to your looksmaxing journey?

We're you getting women prior to your looksmaxing journey?
Yes, but not even close to now. Of course, you have to say that there was no online dating back then and social media wasn't what it is today. Just real life game.

Hey did a 19 year old get with a 30 year old tf
Happens all the time, many women in their early 20s also tell me that they cannot see boys their own age as real men. I understand that, back in my early 20s I was a boyish cuck too.
Sarms were used for sure
Yes, as i said i am not natty anymore. I am on "low dose" test and tried SARMs before. However, I see Sarms as useless if you are already close to your natural limit. All in all, the experience was good, but overall i did nothing. Could be more helpful in reaching your limit more quickly.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
AOK

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I am on Test now since a few months, in the picture above I was "on" for maybe 3 weeks or so. I've been lifting for 10 years and haven't made any muscular progress for probably 5-6 years. That's why i hopped 250mg test now. I also tried sarms a few times before i went on test. Quite nice, but I kept falling back to the starting point (probably my genetic limit). I also believe that in a short SARM cycle you don't really build a good amount of solid muscle, but mainly store more glycogen in the muscle. It looks nice, but it's not something you keep, especially if you already have a certain body.
gymmaxxed body you have, helps alot/plenty also.
I just finished my first year, of gymcelling. natty. I started off, being skinny fat with no muscle mass. Now I'm 10% bf ranges, with a little bit of muscle mass but still need to build more muscle mass in the next year 2.

Fucking Chad
No wonder why you slayed on mexico
Everyone would slay in Mexico, the average guy there is a 2/10 by european standards