Me early 20s vs me early 30s

Good ascension. The girl SMV though comes mostly from her age imo, perhaps cuz I'm latino but I don't think she's that hot as guys are saying here, still when you're 30+, girls age > everything.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Good ascension. The girl SMV though comes mostly from her age imo, perhaps cuz I'm latino but I don't think she's that hot as guys are saying here, still when you're 30+, girls age > everything.
She is half Latina as well and she is stunning in my opinion, hard to see girls like her outside of the internet.

Another topic: I'm extremely into Latinas, but I have to say that their average is massively below that of Germany/Europe. The average Latinas are straight up ugly and gets fogged hard by the average german girl. However, the attractive Latinas are truly outstanding, but there aren't that many of them tbh. I've been to Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru.

lost all your youthful collagen and glow

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
you look good man keep it up

lost all your youthful collagen and glow

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Mirin man, good fucking job. How has your mental health improved? were you an incel back then?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
Mirin man, good fucking job. How has your mental health improved? were you an incel back then?
I was never an incel, but of course I struggled a lot. Don't forget, there was no online dating back then, everything was irl.

Mental health? Of course, I have become more confident overall and have noticed that people simply treat me better.
Otherwise, it also eats at your mental health a bit, when you realize how bad humans actually are and how over it is for some men. If you have any compassion for your fellow human beings, then it puts a strain on you. But all in all I'm fine.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I was never an incel, but of course I struggled a lot. Don't forget, there was no online dating back then, everything was irl.

Mental health? Of course, I have become more confident overall and have noticed that people simply treat me better.
Otherwise, it also eats at your mental health a bit, when you realize how bad humans actually are and how over it is for some men. If you have any compassion for your fellow human beings, then it puts a strain on you. But all in all I'm fine.
What do you rate yourself

in some ways though back then before online dating, it was easier to date, no? I'm young but I would say the social media wave gave rise to much bigger standards.

good stuff dude. you're giving me hope to ascend.

What do you rate yourself
Compared to PSL standards or to real life?
Objectively speaking, something between HTN and Chadlite, depends on whether I'm currently bloated or lean an so on. When it comes to dating, things get more subjective. Every girl has a preferred phenotype, archetype, etc..
But I regularly receive compliments and comments online and offline that I look good. So i can't look that bad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Compared to PSL standards or to real life?
Objectively speaking, something between HTN and Chadlite, depends on whether I'm currently bloated or lean an so on. When it comes to dating, things get more subjective. Every girl has a preferred phenotype, archetype, etc..
But I regularly receive compliments and comments online and offline that I look good. So i can't look that bad.
How would you describe your archetype/phenotype?

fuarrrrk what have i spent my 30s doing

i’m going to do a session of forehead and crows feet botox tomorrow fuck this

You fucking larp i thought u were 19 in 2020 JFL

Gym is very important to me because it was the initial spark for my looksmaxing journey. Most important, it shapes your character and makes you more confident but for general attractiveness it is just a bonus, nothing more and nothing less.

The most important things were:

- fixing my teeth with composite veneers, I had a gap in my teeth and a peg tooth
- being below 15% bf better around 12% but that's hard if you don't have a very fast metabolism
- short stubble beard
- basic grooming like haircut and stuff like that
- rhinoplasty, I had a crooked nose, whether that made a big difference, I don't know, a small bonus. For men the nose is not that important unless it's completely deformed
- learning how to take good pics and present yourself online

And yes, I just think I have good aging genes. Some men peak early, some peak late, most never peak. The Chads of my teenage years have now become average guys at best, others who were normies back then are now much more attractive.

I'm now concentrating on "holding" my looks anti-aging (botox around the corners of my eyes), not getting over 15% bf, fashionmaxing and just careermaxing.
u should have kids

• +1
Reactions: Germania
mirin, this is what this forum should be about