Me (oldcel) vs Funkyflamingo

Who mogs?

• Total voters
JBWNeetcel

JBWNeetcel

You get what you get and you don't throw a fit
who mogs, me (oldcel) or funky (pigcel). i believe if foids saw us standing next to each other they would think I'm his dad JFL i easily masc mog him. once i leanmaxx i will absolutely mog and become a jb magnet, mark my words. ascension inbound, i will seamaxx and let u all see my victories. might even stop by the Netherlands just to steal all the JBs in front of funky JFL

Attachments

• IMG_2436.jpg
    IMG_2436.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2436.jpg
    IMG_2436.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3755297_IMG_20231110_013247.jpg
    3755297_IMG_20231110_013247.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, tervile1, basedlandon and 22 others
unfortunetly he mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, shalomnigga, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, rand anon and Manletmachine
wtf is this bullshit thread

• +1
Reactions: basedlandon, House Lannister, try2beme and 4 others
unfortunetly he mogs you
how does he mog when I have blue eyes and he has to fraud his t50s with contacts??? keep coping i have an elite phenotype and my age only boosts my SMV because foids will think I am rich and mature. get mogged SORRY JFL

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Damn, this might be crazy to say but I think you mog him. You're still an oldcel, but funky might be pushing low ltn here...
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, rand anon, arabcelxxx and 7 others
Lmao is this real or you larping? Funky wins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and yirma19

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
bump @FunkyFlamingo

This was the kid calling me Norwoodcel?
IMG 4548

Literally worse hair then me

@FunkyFlamingo ^

Fsggots trynna take the king's crown...MOGGED

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, LooksThinker, yirma19 and 2 others
who mogs, me (oldcel) or funky (pigcel). i believe if foids saw us standing next to each other they would think I'm his dad JFL i easily masc mog him. once i leanmaxx i will absolutely mog and become a jb magnet, mark my words. ascension inbound, i will seamaxx and let u all see my victories. might even stop by the Netherlands just to steal all the JBs in front of funky JFL
6E22960A F3F6 4BDD BED1 364F565C194B
B4A8186E 8C23 4306 8AF9 403CDF9D619C

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, mvp2v1 and LooksThinker
you've got to be kidding. jfl. name ONE feature he mogs me in
Better harmony I guess. Both of u are subhuman ; you both don’t have any good features

Where do you even get these pics from lmao

Anyway, he has hair, better eye area, better philtrum, better lips and better facial hair. And most important he’s younger

you've got to be kidding. jfl. name ONE feature he mogs me in
Eyebrows, jaw, body fat percentage, hair etc.

nigga you ugly asf ngl. You look like a British Untermensch

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

No middle aged bald fucks know who Connor Murphy is my dude.

Where do you even get these pics from lmao

Anyway, he has hair, better eye area, better philtrum, better lips and better facial hair. And most important he’s younger
pic in the thread was me at my hotel jfl. imagine saying his eye area is better when i LITERALLY have blue eyes and he doesnt

Attachments

• neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
    neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
pic in the thread was me at my hotel jfl. imagine saying his eye area is better when i LITERALLY have blue eyes and he doesnt
Doesnt mean shit. I have brown eyes too and mog the shit out of your eyes😂

Eyebrows, jaw, body fat percentage, hair etc.

nigga you ugly asf ngl. You look like a British Untermensch
hair- i can wear a hat like funky does
body- im leanmaxxing rn and debloating
jaw- no he doesnt he is far leaner and yet jaw is equally as defined under mine, under fat my bones MOG
eyebrows- nope sorry i mog

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Im not even gonna bite into it😂 youre a disgusting pig looking humanoid
sorry lil guy, but funky mogs you even. get off my thread you brown eyed freak, you're tainting my beatuiful light eyes

hair- i can wear a hat like funky does
Lmfao that’s only for pictures, retard. No woman dating a creepy fucker with a hood and cap on 24/7
jaw- no he doesnt he is far leaner and yet jaw is equally as defined under mine, under fat my bones MOG
His jaw and chin are far better than yours. Lose the fat first.
eyebrows- nope sorry i mog
that’s just being retarded lmao. You got peach fuzz ass eyebrows. Funkys eyebrows are his best feature by faaar.

that’s just being retarded lmao. You got peach fuzz ass eyebrows. Funkys eyebrows are his best feature by faaar.
Funny GIF

oh man, THAT one gave me a good chuckle.

so just because he has catepillars glued to his forehead, his t50 eyes somehow mog me? let me give you a lesson kid. eye are is ALL about color and shape, eyebrows are a well known meme on this forum that ethnics use to cope. i am nearing middle ages and I STILL have better under eye support, better pfl, and overall eye shape AND they're blue. even zac efron and jared leto both have prey eyes and still mog because of COLOR

so sorry you were born with brown eyes - try to cope a little harder next time.

looks like im in the lead right now folks
Steve Harvey Laughing GIF by ABC Network

also keep in mind - funky is a richcel while I am currently NEET JFL, he has way more looksmaxxing options than me because he could even afford rhino, brutal

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
@FunkyFlamingo

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, LooksThinker and exo
This is one of the mog battles of all time @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and St.TikTokcel
Bruh his Norwood is so bad

You can't be real an shiz. That isn't you and you're larping innit

• +1
Reactions: DoII
  • +1
Reactions: recessedd
Funky mogs you to mumbai and back jfl, is this a joke?

Funny GIF

oh man, THAT one gave me a good chuckle.

so just because he has catepillars glued to his forehead, his t50 eyes somehow mog me? let me give you a lesson kid. eye are is ALL about color and shape, eyebrows are a well known meme on this forum that ethnics use to cope. i am nearing middle ages and I STILL have better under eye support, better pfl, and overall eye shape AND they're blue. even zac efron and jared leto both have prey eyes and still mog because of COLOR

so sorry you were born with brown eyes - try to cope a little harder next time.
Lmfao your the most dad joke loving mf I’ve ever seen. only bitches your getting are 50+
Ain’t no way you said
oh man, THAT one gave me a good chuckle
without taking the piss.
anyway, eye colour only looks good on dark haired long eyebrowed slayers, not ugly fat hairless low t fucks like you. Ginger cuck. And your eye colour is nowhere near as light as any of the mfs you named.
youve got 3 fucking necks and it makes your Addams apple look like a chin, kys faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
Fake and gay no way this is real

Lmfao your the most dad joke loving mf I’ve ever seen. only bitches your getting are 50+
Ain’t no way you said

without taking the piss.
anyway, eye colour only looks good on dark haired long eyebrowed slayers, not ugly fat hairless low t fucks like you. Ginger cuck. And your eye colour is nowhere near as light as any of the mfs you named.
youve got 3 fucking necks and it makes your Addams apple look like a chin, kys faggot.
just wait until I leanmaxx and mog your little ass
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

i dont see you posting pics of your face. have a little more respect for your elders

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
alcoholic polish truck driver pheno

just wait until I leanmaxx and mog your little ass
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

i dont see you posting pics of your face. have a little more respect for your elders

8008E069 E498 489A 8B0C FBA4A6C21263

wallahi I mog you to Gandy heaven and back. Nigga you looking like
C8058445 A0CE 44D9 862A 4EB1AC9B7260

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
You mog him because alopecia, funky dandruff is weak right now he only has dandruff

alcoholic polish truck driver pheno
more like rich boss supervillain ceo pheno that will snatch all the JBs from you low t cutecels

why you got beef with the guy